CAPTURED: PART 9

CAPTURED

 

[YURI POV]

After a couple of minutes of staying inside the copy room, I finally went out and proceeded to leave the Jung’s company.

Earlier when I left the copy room, I took a quick glance at tiffany, just to make sure she didn’t suspect anything weird about me. Luckily Sooyoung and sunny is at her place perhaps they are inviting her for the dinner tonight.

Looks like the two is already starting for the next plan, which means I also have to start too.

After 20 minutes of walking, I arrived at the hotel where I’m staying. I’ll be calling sica as soon as I reach my room.

Arriving in front of my hotel room, I reach out for my card key and swipe it on the lock beside the door knob.

As I entered my room, the big comfy looking bed greeted me, suddenly I felt tired.

I took off my shoes and lie down comfortably first on the bed. I fished out my phone inside my jeans pocket and pressed a button it lighten up and there showed my wallpaper of course it’s no other than my yoong.

“I’m going to see you soon Yoona” I said as I smile to my wallpaper, making me almost forget that I have to call sica, moving on to my contacts suddenly I receive a message from sunny.

From: sunny

Yul, tiffany hwang agreed to have dinner with us later…let’s meet at our usual place, you still know that right?

See you there with sica! :D

After reading sunny’s message I exited my inbox and skim through my contacts to look for sica’s number, I found her name and press the call button.

I put my phone on loudspeaker mode, and listen to her phone ringing on the other line. After a dozen times of calling her, she’s still not answering her phone “what’s wrong with sica? It’s already past 5, she’s suppose to be heading home by now”

I decided to send her a text message instead, I told her that I’ll be picking her up at her place later so we can have dinner together; I press the send button and stare blankly on the black screen of my phone while I wait for her reply.

After 10 minutes of waiting she didn’t reply on my message. I try calling her again but this time it’s the operator who I’m hearing, sica’s phone is either unattended or out of coverage.

Hearing that I furrowed my eyebrows and look at my phone “that’s weird…her phone was ringing earlier but now I can’t contact her”

“The text message, I sent her is my only hope”

I sat up straight and rest my back on the wooden headboard of the bed and decided to call Sooyoung instead.

“Sooyoung, it’s me Yuri…I can’t contact sica”

Sooyoung explained to me the reason why I suddenly can’t contact sica, after hearing her explanation a huge grin is now visible on my face.

“I hope Sooyoung and sunny’s plan goes well”

[JESSICA POV]

I packed my things inside my bag and quickly went out my office; I badly want to go home now.

I stood in front of the elevator door and wait for the lift to arrive; my mind is drifting off somewhere as I stare at my reflection on the elevator door.

Unknowingly my eyes focus on the other reflection that I can see on the elevator door, I don’t know if I’m imagining things or I’m starting to go insane but I can see tiffany standing beside me.

Is tiffany really the one standing beside me? I stay still on my spot and blink my eyes.

Still it’s tiffany that I can see standing beside me. She is looking at the floor

This is embarrassing; did she notice me staring at her?

I didn’t mean to do it, I was zoning out.

Diverting my stare to somewhere else, somewhere away from that elevator door, away from seeing her reflection.

I look at the number that shows where the elevator is right now, 6th floor. Sigh what time will that elevator will arrive here at the 10th floor? It’s taking too long.

I took a quick glance at tiffany and back to the elevator door, this thing it’s so slow right now.

What do I do now?

We have seen each other before

Should I go talk to her?

Should I just continue staring at our reflection on this elevator door and keep pretending that I’m just zoning out?

Pretending to be zoning out is not good, because I always look that I’m zoning out.

That’s my specialty.

Acting normal is what I have to do right now.

Maybe starting a conversation or a simple greeting won’t hurt.

Right, a simple greeting it is, I inhaled deeply and look at her.

I was about to open my mouth when the elevator door opened and she left me standing here, looking at no one.

She already went inside the elevator “Miss Jung are you coming?” she asked

I look at her “y-yes” I said as I nod and enter the elevator

[TIFFANY POV]

I’m strolling my way to the elevator when I saw Miss Jung standing there.

I stand next to her; her eyes were fixed on the elevator door when I arrived beside her.

I first check my reflection on the elevator door, then I took a quick glance at her, she looks like zoning out and tired.

Maybe what Sooyoung did earlier stressed her so much, is she really Miss Jung’s friend for doing that?

Or she just likes doing fun things or maybe annoying Miss Jung?

I watched her reflection, she’s not moving, I want to greet her but it seems like she’s thinking about something, I don’t want to disturb her. So I just look on the floor as I wait for the elevator to come.

Looking back at the elevator door, I saw her looking at the number where the elevator is right now, then I look back again on the floor.

Why do I suddenly feel shy?

This is the perfect time to talk to her, but the atmosphere around us feels so awkward

I’m tiffany hwang the bubbly girl who will not be acting shy, I’m always the one starting a conversation, but right now I think my tongue got lost.

Hearing the *ding* sound coming from the elevator, I knew that the elevator is already here, when the elevator door opened I enter immediately leaving Miss Jung still standing there.

The elevator door is about to close but Miss Jung is still not moving instead she’s looking at her right side.

I pressed the ‘hold door open’ button and look at her “Miss Jung are you coming?” she nodded and muttered a soft “y-yes”

Both of us are now inside the elevator “where to Miss Jung” I asked as I smile at her, but she seems reluctant to look at me

“Ground floor parking lot” she answered

“Oh, we’re heading to the same floor” I said and press the ground floor button

I’m watching the rectangular led-screen showing the blinking red down arrow, I noticed that it suddenly stopped blinking, and so is the whole elevator.

“What happened?” I said as I press some buttons

“This thing haven’t stop, ever since the company opened” she said as she walk near me

“I’ll try calling someone” I move a little to the side and grab my phone inside my bag

“Okay” she said, as she move back to her place and also grab her phone inside her bag

“Signal is not available here” both of us said as we look at our own phone

“I hope someone will fix this elevator immediately” she said as she looks at the camera on the left corner of the elevator

So there’s a CCTV camera here, I guess it’s safe, we are safe because someone probably see us here stuck inside the elevator.

“Let’s just wait. Someone will fix this thing and we’re going to go out in no time” she said, I just nodded and continue to stand at my place

-TBC-

 

a/n: fail cliff–hanger XD sorry for the lame update…stay tuned for the next chapter…haha, so what will happen inside the elevator? The answer is I don’t know…lol, jk, of course I know I just don't want you guys to know[lol doesn't make sense]..jeti is being awkward to each other…but don’t worry soon they will be close.. :D

I hope you guys still like this jeti fanfic even though the stroy is typical and simple... :D