CHAPTER 12 : still inside the elevator

CAPTURED

SOOYOUNG P.O.V
 

after the electricity went off I pulled sunny out of the chair and dragged her out of the securities office. I continued to drag her until we reached the hallway going to the stairs.

"yah! choi sooyoung! let go of me" I heard her squeaking like voice behind me, [I'm just kidding hehe]...she protested and I felt a bit scared of her so I let go of her wrist.

the poor small girl was panting like mad, she looked up at me and I swear with the poor lighting because the electricity is still out her eyes looked red and it tells me that I won't be seeing the sun shining again or better yet, I won't be having the last supper of my life.

she looked like she was ready to strangle me or *gulp* kill me.

I moved back a little and watched her calm down, no, scratch that...watch her fume with anger.

"You giant! I can walk by myself...you don't have to always pull me or worst drag me!" she yelled out in frustration mixed with anger. Clearly showing fury, if only I have some heat sensor eyes or machine I can see the fire burning aura surrounding her body.

We should have just gone to the control and maintenance room and ask one of the staffs there if they can give us a favor to stop the elevator even just for a few minutes. But the god of pranks [if there is one] was on our side that he saved us from going to that office and also from a lot of trouble.

How I wish there's also a god for Sunny’s temper, a god that can control her anger and calm her down faster than the speed of light.

I gulped and raised my hand in front of me, sign that I'm surrendering and that she won, for now...

"okay, b-bunny..I mean sunny, don't be mad...I'm sorry and please calm down we still got something to do..."

She blew out a loud sigh and crossed her arms over her chest "if you do that again, I will never ever join you with this escapades of teasing, spying and annoying sica" 

"like you can control it" I answered back 

"whatever" she muttered and by that she cooled down…

I let her go down on the stairs first. 

OH CRAP! I just remembered that we are currently on the eight floor of this big Jung Company, it will take us a long time to reach the parking lot.

Sunny and I went down fast, just like the flash. We don't care on how loud the sound of our heels make on every step we take. We just need to reach the parking lot elevator and catch Jung and hwang inside that metal box.

One of the security guards passed by and said that the electricity will be back in ten minutes.

sunny and I stopped for a moment and looked at each other "hurry up!" both of us yelled and continued to run down the stairs.

Only two more floors to go... [Yes, like what I said earlier we are like the flash!]

We finally reached the parking lot. Both of us were madly panting with sweat trickling down our foreheads.

"That was" I started and stopped to catch my breath "we will never do that again..."

I wiped my forehead with my hanky same as what Shorty did [my thoughts are safe from sunny, she won't know that I just called her shorty] *smirking mentally*

"Jessica will thank us someday" she said as she checked her watch

"We only got two minutes choi!" she cried out with her eyes wide open.

"Don’t panic...let’s go in front of the elevator now" I boldly held her wrist again. I was about to pull her when I stood still, frozen and remembered what she said earlier.

I looked at her and she got that eyes glaring thing again and also that cute action she does with her tongue and cheeks whenever she's mad.

I smiled sheepishly and let go of her wrist, I cleared my throat and looked at the way going to the elevator "let’s go"

Both of us stopped and stood in front of the elevator, I looked at sunny to ask the time.

"time check sunny"

"a minute more"

"Great, you got your camera with you?" I asked 

"Of course, I always have it...but why do you need a camera for?"

I looked at her with disbelief, 'how come she didn't get what I meant?' 

"just bring it out will you"

"Alright, fine...but I still don't know what you plan with the ca--" I cut her off and snatched the camera from her hand.

I readied the camera and held it properly, sunny protested for a bit until it dawned on her of what I'm planning to do with her camera.

Now the electricity is back, I looked at the red blinking arrow that is pointing down. Jung and hwang is soon coming. 
Camera now open and ready to take a shot.

Sunny stood beside me as we wait for Jessica’s metal box to reach the parking lot floor.

The elevator arrived and the door opened slowly like there will be a surprise inside, indeed there is. Tiffany was hugging Jessica side ways while Jessica just stood there with her face painted red. Not wasting time I began to take photos of the future couple.

Sunny and I laughed at Jessica and tiffany’s position. Both were still oblivious of what was happening around them.

After a hundred thousand millisecond tiffany and Jessica realized that there are people in front of them.

Tiffany was shocked and quickly dropped her arms that was wrapped around Jessica and moved away from Jung.
She left Jessica there in the middle of the elevator, flushed, shocked and obviously dumb-founded on everything that just happened.

I can feel she will back fire soon so I pulled tiffany quickly out of the elevator and that snapped Jessica back to reality.

She followed us with heavy deadly steps. I never feared this much people in my life before, in that I mean sunny and Jessica. These two girls will be death of me. If I die and the police ask who killed me, the suspects will be between those two.

That made me remember a part of this new song from some girl group who by the way have this y member with long tan legs and long brownish hair,*ahem* never mind that...

'life is a mystery, I'm gonna make history...'

My life is not a mystery anymore because I just found out who will end it...and now I think it’s the perfect time for me to make history of changing Jessica and make her fall in love for the first time in her twenty-three years in this world.

"sooyoung give me that camera" Jessica said behind me

"Don’t worry sica, I'm going to give you a copy of that photo tomorrow" I mocked, and then the three of us stopped in front of my car. I let go of tiffany's wrist and I quickly went to the driver's side and entered my car, I left tiffany and sunny outside to deal with jessica

I think fany hesitated first before entering my car, but she still went in when sunny pulled her inside.

I'm so sorry for ruining your moment sica with fany...but there will be a lot of it soon, so don't worry...

All three of us are now inside my car. I started to drive leaving Jessica standing alone at the parking lot.

Another point for me and sunny. But we still have another mission to do and Yuri will be the key for us to accomplish it.

I'm quite thrilled to see jealous sica later; Yuri must do a perfect job for it.

TIFFANY POV

I mentally face palm myself as I thought of what happened inside the elevator. I didn't know what got into me for acting like that.

I'm a hundred percent sure that I got Jessica creep out with what I did.

'Why do you have to be scared of the dark hwang miyoung?'

Now I don't know if Jessica will talk to me after that sort of cuddling moment inside the elevator...or more on just me cuddling Jessica and sticking to her like a koala.

I felt my cheeks heat up after remembering how close I was with Jessica earlier. But that was I think just stupid and embarrassing.

I shook my head and almost yelled out in frustration until I heard Sooyoung’s voice and Sunny’s laughter.

'oh, right I'm inside Sooyoung’s car and she's taking me at some place I still don't know where...'

"fany, you alright?" sooyoung asked, maybe concerned.

"I guess" I whispered

Sooyoung laughed once again "let the power of food make you feel better"

I looked at the road ahead and face palm myself mentally again. I forgot that I agreed to sunny and Sooyoung’s dinner invitation earlier.

I smiled slightly and looked down "I think I'm not in the mood to eat right now...can you just drop me at my place?" 

Sunny’s head suddenly peered at my side "no can do fany, we're almost near to our destination anyway"

I was about to protest when my stomach make a loud growling sound. I felt two pairs of eyes looked at me and then suddenly they burst in a fit of laughter.

"fany...you're really hungry, we even heard it" sooyoung said still laughing.

I ducked my head, embarrassed for the second time this day.

"Here we are!" sunny celebrated and clapped her hands.

Sooyoung parked her car and all three of us went out. I won't probably go out of the car if this two stubbornly pulled me out of the car.

I sighed and just followed them inside the restaurant. We settled at the table near the middle of the restaurant. I just let sunny to order my food, because it’s my first time to this place and I don't know what food will be good enough to order.

After this dinner I hope everything will be back to normal.

YURI POV

I hid myself inside my car after I saw sooyoung and sunny walking with tiffany and a very angry Jessica tailing behind them. I went here just to make sure I can bring Jessica to the restaurant we usually visit, also to accomplish one of our missions.

I watched them until Jessica was just left alone standing with agape.

choi and lee probably succeeded with their mission and now I'm the one left to complete the mission for this day. I need to persuade Jessica to come with me which is I think will be hard because sooyoung got her mad.

I gulped and cheered myself chanting 'kwon yuri, you can do this...jessica will not kill you..She loves you..You’re her number one best friend in the whole wide world...she can never kill you'

I continued on watching Jessica as she walked lifelessly going to her car. Poor best friend but soon I know you will thank us with all this crazy things we do for you.

I was about to press my car horn to call Jessica’s attention but someone beat me to it.

I looked at the black BMW car behind Jessica and a man went down. I won't let anyone ruin this plan so I readied myself and went out of my car.


JESSICA POV

I walked away to where I was standing earlier and went to my car. I started to babbled words inside my head.
choi left with sunny and the camera they used is with them along with tiffany.

'Wait, along with tiffany? why did she go with that two freaking annoying weirdos?!'

Sunny and sooyoung will be dead tomorrow. They better have their graves ready.

'Now what will I do? I don't know where those three went. I need to get that darn camera and crush the memory card that has the photos of me and tiffany at the elevator earlier.'

'Should I hire guys that look scary and have well built bodies to do that for me? maybe I can hire taecyeon to do that...he will just probably ruin the moment, I'll just do it myself'

Next time I'll tell the security assigned at the entrance to prohibit the employees on bringing a camera.

I don't know if what happened today will make things between me and tiffany easy.

thinking of the words I blurted out to her, saying that I won't let her go and that I like her eyes. 

'Jessica Jung Sooyeon what do you're doing? Next time think before you said something. Darn stupid mouth.'

'Well at least I didn't blurt out how lovely and cute her eyebrows are, but still don't talk or say something that is not important.' 

I probably scared tiffany earlier or maybe she's now thinking that I'm a creep.

There will never be any comfortable atmosphere between us and worse after what I saw with her and Yuri earlier, I think that I don't stand a chance. 

'Why do they have a smooth meeting while with me it’s always like this, awkward and..uhh, weird...'

I continue walking outside until I heard a loud sound of a car horn behind me. Too pissed I looked behind me and glared at the stupid driver who almost hit me with that black BMW.

"sica!" I looked at the person who called me who is no other than yuri. She walked going to where I stand when suddenly an old man came into my view.

He looked at me with eyes filled with apology “I’m sorry miss, I will be careful next time" he bowed down and I looked at him quite baffled, all my pissed off feelings disappeared.

"Are you alright sica?" Yuri asked as she stood beside me checking if the car hit me

The old man stood straight and looked at the two of us.

"I'm fine mister" I said and showed him a faint smile.

I can't think of anything else to say so I just pulled Yuri to the side, the old man bowed again and apologized, he went back inside his car and we let the car pass and leave.

I then looked at Yuri “what are you doing here?"

"I got worried earlier because you didn't answer my calls and messages so I decided to go here instead" she answered.

"oh, the dinner...can I pass just for tonight yuri? I'm tired and I want to go home"

She smiled and the next thing I know she's holding my wrist pulling me towards her car.

"I'm hungry Jung...you made me worried and wait for you here for an hour...so I won't take no for an answer"

Before I protest and answer back she opened her car door and pushed me inside. She went inside and started to drive.

What the heck this day is?


-TBC-

 

A/N : I'M BACK FROM HIATUS! I'm already done with school, as in really done..I just graduated last week and now I'm out of school forever! hehe..anyway I'm sorry if I took a long time to get back >.< I hope you guys still remember the story and this fanfic..I'm such a fail author smh BUT I want to THANK YOU GUYS FOR STILL STICKING AROUND :D if you guys want to scold me or shout at me, you can do it...you guys can also flip tables if you want...this author is just really LAZY to update, wasting time by thinking an idea but never really typing them...*sigh* but really from now on I'll try to update as in really really try, I won't be lazy anymore!!!!! ^___^