CAPTURED: PART 11

CAPTURED

double update \o/

 

[SOOYOUNG POV]

Sunny and watched tiffany went out of the office first; acting like we are still busy sunny pulled me near the hallway and watched tiffany walked, going to the elevator.

Jessica was the only person standing in front of the elevator, we laughed as we watched her unchanging stoic expression, [she looks sick actually] when tiffany stood next to her.

Tiffany had already captured sica’s heart; it shows on how Jessica acts every time tiffany is near her or every time tiffany is in sight. But it doesn’t mean we will stop on this mission. We want Jessica to say it out loud, that she likes tiffany.

Maybe after she does that we can stop, but where’s the fun in that? Teasing the future couple is next in our agenda, and there is nothing more precious than seeing Jessica blushing and pissed at the same time.

“Sooyoung, let’s go” sunny pulled me back again to the office to grab our things, Jessica and tiffany already rode the elevator.

After we grabbed out things, we quickly went out of the office.

As we walked, sunny looks like she’s in a hurry, the clanking of her heels can be heard throughout the hallway. While me, I’m walking like just an ordinary day in the park.

I glanced at her and she looks pissed, I don’t know what the matter with her is, but I don’t want to ruin her excited mood on what we are going to watch later.

I stopped walking and sunny stopped too “sunny, what’s wrong?” I asked clueless on the things bothering this danshin.

She stood in front of me, arms crossed and doing her tongue to her cheek action. When she does that, it only means she’s pissed or irritated.

I gulped; my eyes left her face and looked from her head to toe instead. I can’t see anything wrong, and then I heard her “hmpf”

Remembering on how fast she walked earlier and how I walked earlier, I think I figured out what’s wrong.

I laughed when I remembered how she tries to match my pace.

Every one step I make, she has to take two steps just to keep up with me.

“Are tall people always this evil?” she asked

“I didn’t tell you to keep up with how I walk at the first place” I said, grinning at her.

Sunny didn’t say a word and turned around. I ran my hand through my hair and brushed it back. Looking at her small frame as she continues to walked going to the stairs.

I started to walk again; we didn’t talk until we reached the securities office. We’re going to watch something entertaining.

We arrived at the securities office “uncle lee” sunny called out to the man in front of the five medium size CCTV monitors.

Her uncle looked at her and stood up, he walked towards us then he stopped in front of sunny “why are you here?”

“Me and sooyoung will watch something, where’s the monitor to view the elevator?”

“Right here” her uncle pointed to one of the monitors in front of us.

We saw Jessica and tiffany, not talking and just standing far from each other.

“Lee, the elevator stopped again” one of the security said. Sunny’s uncle quickly called the near guard roaming in that floor where the elevator stopped.

Sunny and I continues to watch tiffany and Jessica. We can’t hear them but they seemed to be talking on how they can get out of the elevator.

Tiffany was pressing all the buttons while Jessica looks at her phone trying to contact someone who can help them get out of the elevator.

Jessica and I also got stuck in that elevator too before, but that was two years ago.

That elevator also stopped last year at the same floor where Jessica and tiffany is right now.

The odd thing is that elevator always stops at the same month and same date every year. Jessica and I noticed that last year when it stopped again.

Maybe Jessica’s mind is too clouded with thoughts of tiffany right now that she already forgot that the elevator will stop again.

“the elevator will be fixed in 20 minutes” Sunny’s uncle said, we continued to watch the two who is just standing with their back leaning on the wall of the elevator.

“Uncle Lee? Does thing have sounds?” sunny asked her uncle

Her uncle and the other security suddenly left and didn’t hear Sunny’s question. Sunny pulled a chair and sat near the monitor, she looked at the desk where the controls for the CCTV are placed.

Trying to find the button for the sounds, she tried pressing some buttons but none worked. There’s a controller that looks like the one used for playing games, it looks like a single analog stick.

Sunny haven’t tried it yet, so I stood beside her and tried the analog controller.

The camera moved to a different angle, then I tried to press the left button and it zoomed in “hey sunny never mind the sounds, let’s just watch the two up close” I said as I smile in triumph, having fun as I control the camera.

I zoomed in the camera first to Jessica “the princess is finally making a move” I said

“They haven’t talked yet since they got stuck there right?”

“I think they haven’t”

The camera was placed at the upper right corner of the elevator, it was focused on the top of Jessica and tiffany’s head earlier that’s why we don’t know if the two already talked or not.

“Looks like they are talking now or more like they are staring at each other’s eyes” sunny said, her hands clasped together and placed in front of her chest. Maybe her eyes are also sparkling as she watches the romantic kind of scene on the monitor.

I zoomed out and watched as tiffany and Jessica continues to stare at each other, their mouths were opening but we can’t hear what they are saying.

We saw tiffany smiled at Jessica “I really want to know what they are talking about” sunny looked at the buttons again; she pressed one button that I think she haven’t press before.

Still we heard nothing; I looked around and found out why “sunny, there are no speakers here and I think the camera doesn’t have a mic on it that’s why we will not be able to hear anything”

Sunny gave up pressing all the buttons and just watched the two.

“The elevator already moved” I said

Suddenly it stopped again, the electricity went off. We lost view on what is happening inside the elevator.

[JESSICA POV]

I almost thought we will finally get out of the elevator but then it stopped again. The lights turned off.

I can feel someone tugging at my blouse. It’s no other that tiffany of course. We are the only person her inside the elevator.

Unless there is another element here.

I shrugged and shook my head from thinking that stupid thought, tiffany is holding my right arm, and I can feel her breathing close to me.

I can’t move and see anything. The darkness makes everything feel heavy, my heart won’t stop thumping fast, first because tiffany near me right now and second because of the dark.

I don’t feel uncomfortable with tiffany being this extremely close to me. I even want to put my arms on her shoulder, but I can’t move. The darkness makes it hard for me. I feel suffocated, I wanted to panic.

I really don’t like the darkness, it makes me vulnerable and I can’t think straight.

But I need to be tough because I can feel tiffany’s body shaking beside me.

Is she scared? She hasn’t said a single word after the lights went off.

“Tiffany, are you alright?” I asked her, I can feel her head closed to my shoulder her hand snaking down my arm clinging on it.

“I’m scared” she answered, pulling me more close to her.

The muscle on my right arm finally moved and I wrapped it on her waist. She didn’t move away with my action, instead she moved closer to me.

“The lights will be back soon” I said trying to calm myself and also trying to convince her that everything will be alright

A minute had passed and still we are trapped in this darkness, tiffany moved her other hand to my left shoulder. It’s like she’s hugging me sideways but her left hand is quite hanging on my shoulder.

“Jessica, I’m really scared” tiffany said again “I want get out of here now” her voice a bit shaky

I rubbed her back hoping to ease her fear “we’ll be out here soon, I’m here…” I gulped hard trying to clear the clog that’s in my throat “I won’t leave you” softly I said

Suddenly the emergency lights went on, tiffany stopped from shaking but still she’s holding me close to her. My eyes darted to our reflection on the elevator door.

My right arm around her waist, her head rested on my shoulder while her left hand holds my right arm, her right hanging on my left shoulder.

That’s when I saw clearly our position. We are really close; heat is starting to go up on my face again. I fear that tiffany might see it up close.

I can’t look at her again, it’s like my eyes are all trained to stare at our reflection only.

I wonder why she haven’t let go of me yet. The emergency lights are on now, though it’s not as bright like the normal lights, it still helped to get out of the darkness.

I cleared my throat and slowly I tried to look at her. She got her eyes tightly closed, that’s why she haven’t let go of me yet.

“Tiffany, the emergency lights are on now” I said looking at her, slowly she opened her eyes then she stared at me.

The poor lighting inside this elevator didn’t fail me to see the brightness of her eyes “I like your eyes” I blurted out, my eyes grew wide after I said that, now I’m the one shaking.

Though I’m shaking I can’t look away from her, she suddenly smile “thank you’ she said.

Electricity went back again, the elevator already moved. Our time inside the elevator will soon end; we didn’t notice that we already arrived at our designated floor.

Still in the same position earlier, we didn’t notice the elevator door opened. I saw a flash on the corner of my eyes and heard laughter outside, tiffany and I glance at them.

We saw sooyoung holding a camera with sunny standing besides her laughing.

My arm left tiffany’s waist, her hand left my arm and shoulder, she walked a little away from me “what are you two doing?” I asked coldly

“Hi tiffany, hi Jessica” they greeted us then they grinned, sooyoung hanged the camera strap on her neck.

“h-hello” tiffany greeted back, and then suddenly sooyoung pulled her out the elevator, leaving me still flushed on everything that happened.

Those two took a photo of us in that position; I composed myself and ignore the heat that I can still feel on my cheeks. I started to follow them “sooyoung give me that camera” I ordered as I follow them.

“Don’t worry sica, I’m going to give you a copy of that photo tomorrow” she said, the three of them stopping in front of her car. Sooyoung let go of tiffany’s wrist and she quickly went to the driver side and entered her car, leaving sunny and tiffany outside.

“I think I can’t join you guys for dinner…I-I’m going home” tiffany said but before she can turn and walk away, sunny blocked her “no, you’re not going home, you’re coming with us”

Sunny pulled her inside Sooyoung’s car. Tiffany didn’t look back at me and I just stood there watching them leave.

-TBC-