Auntie. Sungyeol. Blast.

I'm Sorry...

SENA'S POV

"You should eat more, Auntie" you finally said it to Sunggyu's mother after a while seeing her eating the food without mood. You grab the other side dish and take it to her place, so she would eat more. "Thankyou, Sena-ah. I wish I have a daughter like you," she said while sighing and eat it after she take a look at the dish.

"You already have an amazing children ,Auntie" you chuckled. "Jieun never comeback and all the same with Sunggyu. He do come home but it's just a few times, when he do, he came home really late, and leave the house before I'm awake," she said to you sadly "He just too immersed with his works Auntie" Sungyeol said after being quiet for awhile."I left all alone with my husband and childrens overworked theirselves," she said sadly.

"Just ignore them, Auntie. Let's just eat more," you said cheerfully tried to cheer her up. "Ah! I wish I have a daughter like you Sena," she said and hugging you. "Don't be like this Auntie, don't you want a child like me too?" Sungyeol said insisted to joking. "A naughty child like you and Sunggyu? Don't you think I don't know Lee Sungyeol, you're not a workaholic but you like to wandering around beside of going home," Sunggyu's mother said

"I'm not!" Sungyeol try to decline it. "And so as you know Auntie, Sena is just the same workaholic like all of your children" Sungyeol tried to defend himself, so choding. "Don't include my name in this problem, Lee Sungyeol," you glared at him.

"And I'm not that workaholic," you said. "Yeah try to save your own self Sena. Say it again when I found out you still working at the late of night," he said mocking at you. "Like when you ever found it Sungyeol,"

"Well, I hear-", "You two stop it ok?" Sunggyu's mother said laughing. "You never even change Sena-ah" she suddenly said it sadly to you. "Is there something wrong Auntie?" you asked confusedly at her sudden change. "Nothing," she shook her head slowly. You look at Sungyeol for an explanation but he just stay quiet and signaling you to keep eating.

"Sena?" Sunggyu's mother finally spoke up after a long silent between the three of you. You turn around to saw her beside you. "Please tell Sunggyu to come home often, I miss him," she said sadly. "Aren't he promise you earlier, Auntie?"

"He always promised Sena, but not really promised," Sungyeol explained to you. If he not even listened to his mother what would she expect from me to listening my words. "He must be listened to you Sena," Sunggyu's mother answered , it seems like she can read your mind for awhile. "I don't think he would listened to me, Auntie." you said politely to her. "He will, Sena. He have been missed you a lot, so I think he would listened to you."

*Sunggyu miss me?* you thought inside your mind, he shouldn't and he must be wouldn't. "I'm not sure he will listened to me, but I promise to talk about it with him ok, Auntie?"

"OK dear, believe me he would!" Sunggyu's mother cheer happily upon hearing your answer. You take a look at Sungyeol and he just faking a smile. It seems something has gone wrong all of these years.

You still remember how Sunggyu would obey what his mother said to you even though it would be embarassing hell, he would still do that for his mother.

Why did he changed? You even heard from the other worker that he is a cold person, and he don't want any mistakes in every of his works, not even a tiny mistakes. You thought as you walk out from the restaurant with Sungyeol and Sunggyu's mother. "Ah! Sena, why did it seems that your relationship and Sunggyu a little bit weird?" as suddenly Sunggyu's mother asked

"Eh? Weird?" you surprised at her sudden question.

*Didn't she know what happened in the past? Why did she..*

"It's just your thought, Auntie" Sungyeol talking to Sunggyu's mother which made you snapped out from your own thought. "Oh? Is that so Sungyeol?"

"You're thinking too much, Auntie. Nothing happened." Sungyeol said slowly specially at the word 'happened' and see you behind from the front driver's mirror in his seat.

You saw him too and seems like he urged you to say something so Sunggyu's mopther would not suspicious anymore so you said, "Yes, Auntie. There's nothing happened. It's just we both busy with all of the works"

Sunggyu's mother turn around to see you ," Really? Aigoo~ These kids, you should not waste your own time for just working all day! You both should be have some holiday you know? Have some fun for a while"

"Just like me" Sungyeol said. "You're having too much fun, Sungyeol!" she said "Ah! Sungyeol, how about you help their works while they go out for vacation? Since I saw you really have too much relax time already," she said suddenly. 

Sungyeol and you surpirsed by her sudden 'so-not-great' idea. "What is it Auntie? They both go to vacation? And me? No!" he said

"Yah! you should have just listened to me!" she said. "W-why should I?" you said confusedly still surprised by her idea. "Off course you should Sena, dont overwork your ownself" she said and turn around to see you from the passenger seat. "But, I just got promoted, Auntie. I can't!" you said almost yelled.

"Why? You both should have-"

"They wouldn't of course Auntie! What are they? A couple?" Sungyeol said sarcastically and continued," Just both of them? A honeymoon?"

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!," you said and blushed a little because of his words, Sunggyu's mother just laughing at you and Sungyeol. "When will you two become a couple then? I can't wait" you widened your eyes at Sunggyu's mother statement. *A couple? With Sunggyu?* you thought. "What? Auntie? A couple?"

"Yes, and just do the vacation on your both own honeymoon," Sungyeol still said sarcastically to you "Yah! Said that again I'm gonna cut your own mouth hell out!" You yelled at him, and as suddenly you realized, you just said a harsh word "I'm sorry, Auntie I- I-" \

"it's OK Sena, you both looks so funny" Sunggyu's mother laughing at both of you

"We arrived, Auntie," Sungyeol suddenly said while you and Sunggyu's mother happily chat. Sunggyu's mother offered both of you to come in the house and have some relax time before you both go home, but you rejected it because you just feel so tired and all you want to do is just take a bath and sleeping and continue your works that you left before. So, here you and Sungyeol inside the car having a chat while Sungyeol driving to your house after you gave him your own address 

When you are enjoying the night scenery, suddenly Sungyeol spoke up to you, "Did you still mad at Sunggyu?" You turn around confusedly at Sungyeol. "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, just curious, Sena" he said smiling. "So, shut up and keep being curious," you said try to held your anger inside. Sungyeol just scratch his neck awkwardly "You know, it has been a long time. You should move on. Did you still like him?" you glared at him upon his question, "Didn't I told you to shut up Sungyeol?" 

"His mother didn't know anything about what happened to both of you," Sungyeol said. You just kept quiet and try to ignore his words and keep your anger down

"He didn't do that on purpose, Sena. Can you not be cold to him? I know it's sound weird, but he have been missed you though. Jieun noona know all of this matters, and-" 

"Lee Sungyeol! Can' you just stop? I don't want to hear anything about him." You said coldly at him. He take a peek at you and said, "I can see that you still like him though Sena"

"If you just want to lecture me about it, then enough, I can walk by myself. Stop the car"

"OK, ok, I'm not gonna saying anything about him anymore ok? But, just don't involve his mother, Auntie life looks so deperate lately, and I don't know why. Would you?" 

"I will, so just shut up" You both kept quiet until you both arrived safely at your house, you immediately go out from Sungyeol's car.

You about to close the door, but you heard Sungyeol's voice, " I'm gonna pick you ap at 7! " He yelled, and you just slammed the door behind you, doesn't want to hear any words from the choding. Sometimes he just can't look up for the situation.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Comments and subscribed gonna be loved ~ ^^

 

LOL!! XDD

And last SUPER THANKYOU for who had subscribe! :'*

*sobs