I hate You

I'm Sorry...

 She kept thinking all days night long as Sungyeon's voice keep echoing on her mind, she can't help to get a rid of those. Sometimes she would just sneakily scanning Sunggyu when she saw him and he would avoid her as he does like before. Sungyeol realized something happened as he saw you always looking to Sunggyu silently, he asked but she would just shook her head. When he asked about what does Sungyeon said the other day she would just smile and said it was a girl thing as she keeping all the secret inside her head.

She just done the meeting while everyone goes out from the room one by one, she slowly tidy up her things and take a slight glance at Sunggyu who sat down carelessly spacing out. When finally the room is just the two of us, she walk to him keeping her eyes on him, he didn't realize she was there. "You have been avoiding me these lately." He flinched as heard her. He turn around and saw her held up her things in front of her chest as she hug them tightly. "What do you mean?" She scoffed silently, "What happen to you?" He shook his head, get up and started to walk away from her.

"This was you whom I used to hate in the past. He is here right now." 

He stopped on his way as she talked. He frozed hearing her statement, he clenched his teeth and curled up both of his hands into a fist, holding all of the anger inside and decided to just ignore her, he started to walk away from the room. She startled a little as she saw him from the back, he harshly open the door and closed it. She didn't lying when she said that. It was like she is brought to the past when he keep lying that it was nothing and avoiding her slowly. It just the same situation in the past. "It as you though who wants me to forget it. Why?" She murmured silently as she walked to her own desk.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Come to my room now." And he hang up. She confusedly look at the phone as she hang it up too. It was Sunggyu's father. What does he wants from me again. It was just a nightmare when she found out he was the CEO of the company she worked, for making it worst, Sunggyu is here too. She get up and going to the CEO room as she talked to the secretary he was asked her to come before this. After the secretary confirmed, she knocked the door before going in. 

"Sena, come here." He pointed the couch in front of him motion me to sit at there while he talks. "Did you kNow why I called you?" She shook her head confusedly. "Have you ever talking with Sunggyu?" She nodded more confusedly, he was her boss after all why she didn't talk to him? "Yes, a several times, about the business." He nodded as he understand and cough to get her atenttion once. "Did you know about our family matter?" She shook her head. "Sunggyu had broken up with Sungyeon."

She widened her eyes as she heard him. "Why?" It was the only word she ever thought to talk after she tried to earn the information she got slowly. "It was the first time you heard it?" She nodded. "Well, Sena. Here. We gonna have some talk."

"You know, that we're family know each other since a long time before you and Sunggyu were born, right? And I like you as my own daughter too. I don't know since when it's started, but I realized that my own son falling in love with his childhood friend." She stiffened on her seat as he talked about Sunggyu. "It's not because I hate you, but can you please step back from him?" She frozed. She gulped nervously as she felt her hand become cold and her face slowly turn pale. "And I can see it clearly right in front of me. You like him." She turned more pale during his last statement. "I- I- ." She gulped nervously.

"I'm tired with both of yours childhood lovers story." She felt her heart clenched as he kept talking about Sunggyu this and what that I shouldn't be around him. 

I never date him. Yes, I do have some crush with him, but since when we're childhood lovers? Sunggyu does confess but I left him. Pathetic, aren't I? And here his father talking as he thought I steal him from Sungyeon. Am I still had the feelings for him? Am I? Does Sunggyu? She kept asking herself on her mind as Sunggyu's father keep telling her whether she listened or not.

She suddenly remembered what Sungyeon said the other day. If it was what she want, and now his father asking her to leave his son's side.

"I didn't date him." She heard him scoffed in a disbelief as she looked up meeting with his gaze. "You both didn't in real life, but it's on your mind." 

"I never. Never at once."  

"Do you know how you could work at here?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she asked him the reason.

"I just felt sorry towards your mother as your father left in such a young age, beside I just know you such a talented workers same as your father." Her grip on her skirt tightened as she heard him, "Well, I didn't ask for this job. Why would you mind?" He chuckled. Little did they know, Sunggyu on the outside have been eavesdropping them since he heard his name was mentioned at their conversation. "I wouldn't mind if you back out from my son on the past, hm? And I really really wish you would. Now." He pressed his every word making sure it threatened her. She went stiff as he talked, she just doesn't know how to react at this thing. "If I won't?" He smiled as he heard her answer, "And I thought you just said you both are not a lovers?"

Sunggyu can't held his anger any longer as he barged onto his father room earning a surprised look from both of them, "Enough with this Dad." He walked towards her and grab her wrist forcing her to stand up and take her away. Sena is still confused with all of the fuss as she looked at Sunggyu who tightened his grip at her wrist and try to drag her out from his father office. "If you do this, you know what will happen, Kim Sung Kyu." His father hissed at him. His grip on Sena's wrist tightened but he keep dragging her out, not looking back to his father as he yelled at them to come back inside.

 

 

 

 

"What was that?" Sena finally spoke out as they were at the parking lot as Sunggyu told her to going inside his car. "Just go in, Sena." She look up at his face which in a dark expression, so she just getting in without any words. "I don't understand." She said as Sunggyu speed up with the car. When they finally stop, she turn around to him, "Why did you break up with her?" He smiled and shook his head. "Did you know something, Sunggyu?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he look at her.

"I hate you."

Sunggyu went stiff as he heard her. "I hate those look on your eyes. Who keep hide everything inside." 

He just kept quiet at her remarks. "I just trying to protect you." He whispered silently but she heard him. "Why you have to? I'm no one else. Why would you do that." 

"Because you're important for me." 

"Kim Sunggyu-ssi." 

"Trust me, the more you know me better, the more you're get hurt by me." She went silent at his words. There's a slight sadness on his eyes before he looked away from her. "It will be more easier if you just keep hating me." She widened her eyes in disbelief and scoffed, "And who were the one wants me to start it all over?" 

"Go away." He said, breathless. Tears had been breaming in her eyes as he told her to go away, but she held up right and go out from his car without any words. He let out a deep breath as he watched her walk away from the car. He knew it's cruel, he knew she is crying, he knew it's wrong. But he had another choice. Maybe he had, but he doesn't want it.

Why? 

Because he's tired to be controlled all over again. 

 

 

 

 

The next day he knew, Sungyeol barged into his room with a speed and yelled at him, What does you did again, hyung?" He look up at the younger one in front of him but his view went down again as he keep looking at the papers. "Hyung, I never saw she smiled like those times when you both made up. And now, I didn't saw it anymore." 

"Let her be." Sungyeol widened his eyes in horrified, "Yah! Hyung! I thought you like her?!" Sunggyu threw his pen in annoyance as he heard him, "Then, you were wrong." He hissed. Sungyeol shook his head in disbelief looking at the older male. 

"Hyung, did your father threatened you again?" 

Sena who was about going inside, stop her steps immediately hearing the people inside. "Go out Sungyeol." 

"He is using Sena again to threatened you? Like the past?" 

"Before I kick your out, you better get going now!" 

"Then I will take that as a yes answer." 

Sena almost choked and when a hand drag her away from there, she almost yelled but she didn't since she were too shocked as everything happened. "Don't you want to know about him more?"

She look up met with his gaze, he is smiling as he saw her look up at him in confused look. She tried to go and declined him, but he keep insist her to stay. She sighing in frustration, why does everyone in this world is stubborn as hell? Specially that Kim Sunggyu! And now, his friend which happened to be same stubborn as him right in front of her just making her pissed off more.

"I'm sure he hide it from you. Everything he told just a lie right?" She stiffened as she thinking why does he care? It's not his problem. "Aren't you one of his friends?" He chuckled as nodding his head. "Well, yes. And gradually I get annoyed for looking at both of you. Even I just know from his story. I just annoyed at him."

"And you just gonna spill it like nothing to me?" He sighed, "I would said yes, but guess what, I didn't know that much, it just some obviously look from what everyone know."

"Everyone?" He nodded and heaved a deep sigh, "You heard them inside just before right?" She nodded cautiously at him, though he still some stranger for her, or maybe acquintance at least. She does heard what Sunggyu and Sungyeol talked about her and his father, but still he can't get the point. Why would he must be afraid at his father? Why does he used her for threatened him? They're just some childhood friends. "I know what are you thinking, Han Sena. I can see at once you both might not having any relationship but sure you two like each other and treated each other like some lovers do."

She scoffed at him as she thought he was just ridiculuous saying all up to the nonsense things, "He have Sungyeon, NAm Woohyun-ssi." She quietly rolled her eyes, since it was rude for doing it exactly in front of some people who barely know about your own self. "Actually, He had. They broke up already." Yes sure she knew about it exactly but she never thought he would knew too. He looked at him as he gave her some serious face. "i don't know what happened to her, Sunggyu, or even them both. But, one thing I sure were Sunggyu hide something and Sungyeon knew it too and they ended up to save it by themselves."

"And what your business here, young master?" She gradually getting more annoyed at him. If they want to hide it and let them, she never can understand what he thinking. He heaved a sigh, "I know, but Sunggyu hyung just happened my bes buddies as ever. I know he had been hurt. And I think looking at you both now it's getting frustrated though for me."

"Sunggyu who were the one avoiding me for your information." He widened his eyes at her, surprised by her marks. "Why would he?"

"Aren't you his buddies? Then, ask him yourself." She said as she walked away from there getting annoyed by his appearance. She usually not like this, as she thought by herself, she not used to being such a rude and harsh but she must be admitted her ownself she were being harsh at Nam Woohyun as she scoffed.

"Girls and their period really frightening." Woohyun in the end who were dumbfounded at her sudden answer and just left him standing there like a stupid.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I don't know what to write ;_____;;;

All the imagination are gone GOSH

I'm sorry  DDDx

 

I wish you all keep subscribe and not getting bored

mianhaeee ;AA;;;;

/sobsssss////

 

 

 

 

That Nam Babohyun................... =________=