How about Sunggyu?

I'm Sorry...

Ok, let's wrap it up." Sunggyu finally ended his meeting, but before we go out he call Sungyeol, "I need one or two people to go there giving our proposal." Sungyeol nodding in ahreement, "I could go. No worry." Sunggyu clucked his tongue at his answer, "You are the one who makes me worries the most Sungyeol."

"Yah! Hyung! Trust me ok?"
"Then if I let you, I wouldn't expect anything. You will forget this in a minute."
"I'm not-"
"Enough. You go with Sena. Ask her to go with you." Sunggyu pat his chest with the files giving it to him.

"Sena, come to my office now." Sungyeol walking through you and go inside the room, you nodded in confused and walk through his office room. "What is it?" You asking Sungyeol carefully and closed the door behind. "Nothing. Are you free tomorrow?" You think it for awhile before nodding, "Why?" Sungyeol shook his head,

"Nothing, just accompany me to SM ent company, Sunggyu want me to give him a proposal, maybe you can help me there. Ok?" You nodding at him, "Tomorrow?" "Yes. Ah! Maybe we can met Krystal there, oh! So nyuh shi dae! It would be great!" He start to wondering around. "Why? You like Krystal?" You laughing at his act.

"No! Better with her sister. If Soojung, I will die before we married maybe." Sungyeol said jokingly and You just laughed it off at his choding. "Wait until she heard this Lee Sungyeol. You wouldn't safe." You giggling, "And if she know, I know who I'm gonna search for." Sungyeol threatened you, but you just shrugged it off and walk out from his office.

 

You knocked Sungyeol's room on the next day and open it up a little. "What is it Sena?" Sungyeol look up at you, but you just tilting your head confusedly at him, "Aren't you saying today we're going to the SM company?" he widened his eyes, looking that he totally forget.

"Crap! I forgot! What time is it?"
"10 a.m. Don't be worry, appointment is at 1, I'm coming just in case if you foget, and sure you are." Sungyeol sighing in relieve, maybe Sunggyu was right, he always forgot all of the works until the deadline. "Thanks, Sena."

"Welcome, Sungyeol. You never change." You chuckling a little at him. "Anything else? Maybe something that I have forgotten, Sena?" You shook your head lightly and smiling, "I think you know what will we do there and which of the files we will propose later."

"I know, I know, ok?" Sungyeol get up and take a look at some files. "When will we go there?" 
"Let me think for a while, emmm... How about 12? After we done all of the works, we can go eat together. Sunggyu wouldn't mind."
You nodded at him and excuse yourself to go out.

 

 

 

 

Thank you, Thank you for your time for us" You and Sungyeol keep saying Thanks and bowing at the SM workers.

That was a great one Sena! I love you!" Sungyeol grinning widely at you, and you just glaring at him. "Seriously Sungyeol, I can't imagine if you come alone! Everything gonna be ruined." Sungyeol chuckling lightly and giving you a puppy eyes begging you to forgive his fault

 

How could he forgot such an important files, and seriously he should take some control at his emotions, You shook your head at him.  
"Let's go back." "I'm hungry, Sena." Sungyeol pointing at his own stomach and it around
"Ok, let's eat first. Quickly." You glared at him

"Look, who is there!" Sungyeol pointed out some bunch of girls at the corner of the hall. "Soojung" You whispered. "Call her!" Sungyeol force you to call out her name but you shook your head, "Let's play some pranks on her." You glancing playfully and take out your phone.

Sungyeol smirking happily, "Quickly!" I dialed Soojung's phone number and waited for her to pick it up. "Hello?" Soojung answered right after she pick it up. "Are you busy?" You ask her trying to suppress the laughter. "No, why?"
"Are you at SM now?" You can saw Soojung nodding confusedly.
"What is it?"
"I can assure that now you are wearing a short pants with a baggy shirt, aren't you?"
"Eh-?" She confusedly look at her own self
"And you are wearing a floral print shirt." You continued

Suddenly Soojung look around and her eyes capture you and Sungyeol who now are trying to hold the laughter. Soojung quickly turn off the connection and walk -almost run- to you both. "Yah! What is for?!" She slap your arm hardly but you just laugh it off with Sungyeol.

"Just in case if you bored," you said it while engaging your hand with her. 
"What are you guys doing here, then?"
"Just some proposal, you know." Sungyeol answered shrugging his shoulder in ignorance.
"I heard about your comeback~~" You smirking playfully, Krystal just smiling shyly.
"So, that's why you have been busy these lately." Sungyeol added
"And how did you know I'm busy? We never contacted each other, Lee Sungyeol." Krystal smiling angelic to Sungyeol make him shut up.
 
"What date is your comeback?" You ask her. 
"I don't know, We will record the MV maybe around 2 or 3 days, maybe?" Krystal shrugged her shoulder and pouted

"Krystal! What are you doing there?" A girl who look alike a boy suddenly call Krystal and coming closer to three of you.

"Nope, Here they are all my high school friend, Amber." Krystal explained and pointing at two of you
"Oh, I see. Hello there, I'm Amber." Amber waved her hand at you and Sungyeol and bow a little. "Hi, We have seen you off course!" Sungyeol grinning widely and earn a light smack at his stomach with your elbow.

"Hi, I'm Luna, I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but we have to go, Krystal, Amber." A girl come to us again while we have a chit chat, giving Amber some secret about Krystal. "Oh, It's OK, We about to go too." You tell her politely and bow a little.

"Call me again later, Sena, OK?" Krystal smiled and grab Amber. You bid a goodbye at them then, "Should we eat now?" Sungyeol suddenly said,
"I'm hungry." He grinning and pointed at his stomach, you shook your head at him,
"That's why your stomach always look round like that, Sungyeol."

He just laugh it off to you and you both keep walking then have some lunch before driving back to the company.

 

 

Can I ask you something?" Sungyeol take a glance at you while driving. "What?"
"Begging for your sorry." You look up at him confusedly. "For leaving you suddenly, I'm sorry."
"It's all just in the past, Sungyeol. Forget about it." You shook ypur head, smiling and pat his shoulder lightly.
 
There's a long quiet before Sungyeol asked again,

 

 

"Then, How about Sunggyu?"

 

 


 

 

 

 

Please do comments and subscribe :)

 

 

 

 

 

I know it have been a long time, but it's just I like this scene lol XD

 

flawleessss *o*

 

I will appreciate it so much if you

Subscribe and commenting :D