I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry...

It's been weeks that Sunggyu's body had been weaken each day passed. His check up days had been shortened into 3 days a week. "Hey." He tapped her shoulder and give her a brief smile as he slowly sit beside her.

"Done?" He nodded silently.

"Let's go, hm?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Be ready at 7 p.m. Gonna pick you up later.See you soon!"

She confusedly look at the post she had been received just a moment ago. He send her a box with dress inside and a card that told her to be ready at 7p.m

She heard her phone ringing as she picking up, she heard him laughing heartily, making her relieved every time she heard his voice. "What are you up to Sunggyu?"

He chuckled heartily making her smiling. "Are you feeling fine?" He answered it with humming. "Wear the dress tonight, dress up for me just for tonight." She chuckling at his sweetness as she look down at the box whish she still holding and smiling to herself. "How if I object?"

"I'll pick you up at seven o'clock. See you later." And he hang up leaving her with the open jaw, she just can't believe he just gonna hang up on her just like this. Then she smiled to herself, looking through the dress he sent and shook her head as she think how dumb she looks like now, if someone sees her in this state.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where will you take me?" He didn't answer her instead he pace his hand over her hand and rubbing her palm slowly. "Let's forget everything tonight, and have some dinner like couple does, hm?"

She look up at him, as he look at her, before going back to concentrate on the road.

She didn't know what is going on his mind as they arrived, he walk her through the door, and open up the door for her, just like what in movies are. She smiled to him and walk through the door, for just found out the place had been booked by himself. She looked up at him confused, but he just smiled to her as he walk her to the table.

"In what occasion is this?" She tilt her head, but he just shook his head, telling her to sit and kissing her forehead slowly before he take a seat. She chuckled by just looking at him, "Mind to tell me now?"

"No," He smiling. She about to talk when a waiter come to them serving the food, making her confused. "You- "

"Let's just enjoy this without any question, shall we?" He smiling at her sweetly as she looking at him more confused, but smiling at his effort. "You book the place?" He nodded as placed his hands on the table, looking at you, "You like it?" She chuckled as she grew closer to the table, "Such a waste of money." He pouted as a return of her answer. "But I love it." She added, making he smiling and giving her his eyes smile that she had missed so much for all the time.

"I love seeing your eyes." She laughed. "Specially when you giving me those eyes smile." He about to answer when a waiter come asking them for which wine they would like to have. "No, just water, please." She answered it without some thought, but Sunggyu cut her as she finished her words, "Red wine." 

She look at him for some awkward silence, since the waiter just looking for both the different answers, Sunggyu turn his head for found out she already looking at her, "What? I can't have a sip of wine?"

"Sunggyu, let's just not drink the wine, ok?"

"It's been long since I've had-"

"You want me to leave now?" He sighed in defeat as he asking for water to the waiter. "You know, you're just being too worried, baby."

"Drink it when you're healthy. Not at this time." He just nodded and asking her for not being mad anymore, since he ruined the mood just now. "Let's just eat, ok?" She nodded before sighing silently as she took a peek at him eating. She giggled a little looking at him eating like hamster. "Seriously, CEO Kim?"

"Shut up, would you?" He answered as making her laugh harder.

 

They're talking as the times flowing, as Sunggyu talk about the past or funny things that happen in his life. They finished the meal as they're talking about things, when suddenly some music playing along on the background. She looking around found out that someone has take the piano over and playing it lively, she smiling due to the song playing. Sunggyu get up as he caress her cheek slowly and giving out his hand, asking her for dance. She chuckled and taking her hand out to reach his hands as they dancing along slowly and hugging each other. 

"How long have you been liking me?" She laughed a little looking at him, before answering. "I don't know. How about you?"

"I didn't get close at people quickly, and as the time flowing that we've known each other for long time, I found out you're just some interesting girl." She smiling upon at his answer. "Am I still that kind of girl?" He nodded slowly at her and placed his chin above her head, making fun at her, while she slap his hand lightly. "Stop it, it tickles."

"Sena-ah" she response with humming as she found his eyes that looking down to her eyes too. "Happy Birthday."

She even haven't open when all the employees of the place coming and surrounding them with a cake on one of the employee hand's. They singing a happy birthday song, as asking her to make some wishes before telling her blowing her cake. She looked at him before she closed her eyes slowly making a wish, and blew out the candle as all the employees cheered them on. They're put the cake at the tables as their bowing at them and going away while shouting at her an endless happy birthday. She smiled and thanking them, bowing at them.

"You know well, today isn't my birthday, aren't you? Or you've hit your head pretty badly-"

"No, I remember it. I know exactly when it is." She look up meeting his eyes as he grew closer to her hugging her and whispered some wishes and Happy Birthday. She looking at him as her mind going blankly. "I want you to do the occasion when it times, not an in advance, Kim Sunggyu." He still hugging herself and caressing her backs slowly. "I know."

"I'm sorry if I can't stay any longer, I'm sorry for leaving you like this, I'm sorry for-"

"Shut up, would you?!" She almost yelled at him as he breaks the hug. "Sena-ah, we know it's due-

"No, don't you dare to- No, Kim Sunggyu, heck no! I'm leaving this place!" He caught her as he giving her a back hug, she tried to struggling which making his heart at pains. "Look, Sena-ah. I know I can't fulfill all the promises I had promise to you. I know you kept holding all of the tears when you look at me, and I can heard your relieve sound when I called you, every time. Let's just end this, eo?"

"No."

"I'm tired, Sena-ah. All these months I had done nothing except for making you worried each time, and insecure at the same time. Let's not care for each other anymore, would you?" She shook her head as she can felt her tears already b on her eyes. "We know that in the end, it's just me who gonna hurt you."

"I don't care." She choked a tears. He let her go a little and turn her around facing at him. He help her to wipe all the tears on her face, and kissed her cheeks. "Come on, I know My Sena is always been a strong girl, aren't she?"

"I used to." He smiling at her tears kept flowing around. "We know, I can't stay at your side faster or sooner when you having a bad days or your good days. I can't be the one who will hold you on the aisle, beside you saying 'I do' in front of your mother and the pastor. I can't accompany you each day like I did this past 2 months, I can't shed your tears anymore like this when the time comes for me to go. But one thing, Sena. Let's we end all of this, and live your life without me until the times, so I would know that you will be okay, eo?"

She shooking her head as she look at him with her b eyes, "Don't, please don't leave me. A- At least, let me stay until t-the time come." She hold his shirt as she afraid for him to leaving her this immediately. He pat her heads slowly and smiled to her sweetly wiping her tears away. "Let's go home, okay?"

She keep shooking her head crazily, and hugging him tightly, refused for letting him go. He patting her head and caressing her back soothing her to stop crying as he embrace her slowly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She refused to let him go as he stopped in front of her house, telling her to go in, but she would just garbbing the hem of his shirt, refused for going down from the car. " I'm not gonna give you anything for you remind me, cause it would just give you more pain when I'm gone. But, Sena-ah. I know you would live your life well, finding another man to marry you and living together as you both would have many childs and growing old together with him, right?"

"It's were you, on my dreams."

"You have to wake up, Sena-ssi." He heart winced in pain as she heard him calling her formally. "S-Sungyu-"

"Let's end here, hm?" Her hand fell down as she look at his cold voice and cold face he giving at her, she shivering as she look at him, not believing what she saw and heard. "Don't do this for me. Please, Sunggyu, please-"

"Don't make me force you, Sena-ssi. Let's just head down to your house and have a nice tight sleep without even thinking about me anymore, would you?"

She had no choice to just get out from his car, and walk down to her house when she heard his car going as she turn around to found nothing but a cold wind winter that greeting her skin cruelly as she break down to the tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Another update before going to sleep. :)

Comment and subscribe would be loved <3

Maybe 3 more chapters to go? ;)