Breaking

I'm Sorry...

He    threw himself at the couch in his office. He overworks himself once again, and the pain once again strikes him for several times in a day. He forgot to ask Hoya for the medicine or maybe some pain killers for the pain. He took out his phone as dialed Hoya's number. He pick it up right after, "Hyung! What's wrong? You changed your mind?" He chuckled upon hearing his dongsaeng words. "No."

"Then, you-." 

"Hoya, I need some pain killers or maybe some medicine to hold this pain or maybe make me have some longer life?" He tried to fake a laugh. "I don't want to give you, hyung." Hoya's murmured as Sunggyu chuckled at him, "I'm your patient, Doctor." "No, before you agreed doing a treatment." Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him but he can't see it tough. "Hyung, please. I beg you."

"I've broken up with Sungyeon. I told her this thing. And Hoya, please, I still need some medicine." He asked him or harshly said he forced him to do what he want. "Hyung..." 

 "I'll get it at 7 or 8 tonight. Thanks Hoya." He hang up before the younger one can said anything to him.

 

And at the night he met Hoya, he till nag him to do some treatment at least even if he not going for the operation but Sunggyu just left him without other words which making Hoya more flustered at his attitude. It's not even a secret anymore if Sunggyu hate his life, Hoya knew it too, but does he hate it that much until he willing to die?

After left from the hospital, Sunggyu drove himself wandering around before he stops at a park. He wondered why but step out from his car and start walking around at there, It's feel peace and silent, There's just him since it was already late at night. He took some deep breath relaxing himself. When is the last time he rest? He's tired, is it. But never once took a break from the business, he kept busying himself and last time he knew he awake was the time when Sena walk into his office calling his name. 

 

"It's late at night." 

Someone snap his thought, He knew it. Sena. His lips curled into a thin smile, he doesn't even bother to turn around, "You doesn't even bother to look at me at least?"

"I know it's you Sena." He turn around met with her who is now rolling her eyes at him. "It's late at night too." He told her which she answered with some chuckled, "Aren't you going home? It past 10 already." 

"And what are you doing here? It's this late already." 

"I'm not a kid." 

"Oh, Yes you still." 

She scoffed and ignoring him walk pass by him and get to take seat at the bunch. She tapped the empty seat beside her motion him to coming and take a seat with her. He sighed going there and leaned his back. "I miss you." Suddenly he blurted out of the topic leaving her surprised by his mark. "What happen to your head?" He giggled at her question, "The one who you missed not supposed be me." He cocked his eyebrow asking her who. When she answered it was Sungyeon, he stiffened at his seat. She knew he avoided something, but not dare enough asking him why.

 

"Can I confess something?" Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows looking at her. 

She bring up her right hand showing a bracelet on her wrist at him, "Why? From the first time you didn't tell me it was you?" His lip curled into a thin smile which once again making her heart flustered, she know her place. He is not single, yet he gonna married soon with his fiancee. "I'm not the one who gave you though."

"But you bought it for me." She pouted and look at bracelet then playing with it. Sunggyu laughed upon her telling it was just a small things. "But I like it. Thank you Sunggyu." She kissed the bracelet with a wide grin drew over her face. "You should sent it instead though." 

"I'm not brave enough. Either... I was afraid maybe you would threw it right after saw who the sender was. It's expensive though." He tried to add some humorous marks but she rolled her eyes at him and slapped his arm lightly, "Yah! I'm not like that!" He grinned lightly and patted her head. "Why you going out at this late?" He tried to brought another topic and she answered she always going here every night for just some refreshment "It's dangerous."

"Deh, Grandpa." She giggled when she saw him rolled his eyes and make a face to her. "I'm matured enough to take care of myself ok?" 

"Said that once again." 

"I'm 22 years old for gosh sake Sunggyu! It's not like back then I was only 15." He went quiet after she answered. She felt guilty at suddenly when he is not answering her. "Sunggyu? You mad?" He kept quiet. "Mianhae, I just joking and-."

"Why does time going so fast?" He sighed.

 

 

 

 


 

 

  Something   wrong with Sunggyu." She tapped her chin lightly with her finger, Sungyeol who stand beside her cocked an eyebrow looking at her weirdly. "He avoiding me these lately." A statement which making him raised one of his eyebrow. Sena turn her head looking at his face in annoyed. "What?"

 

"Since when you cared about him this much?" He backed away automatically when he saw her shooting her glare, but since they were at the elevators, there's nothing much place to get away. "I can't care about him?" She sighed. Sungyeol went quiet when he about to ask her a thing, the elevator opened up showing someone in front of them. 

"Oh, Noona." He voice out when he saw her. Sungyeon just gave them a thin broken smile as they greet her. "Something wrong, noona?" They walk out from the elevator, but Sungyeon shook her head slowly not wanting to answer him though. Then she look up at Sena, which she respond confusedly. "Is there something wrong at my face unnie?" Sena questioned after she look at herself a quiet long time. Sungyeon chuckled , "Are you busy?" Sena shook her head confusedly. "Can we talk?" 

 

 

They have been keep quiet as they seat at the nearest cafe around facing each other. Sena look up at Sungyeon who is keep playing with her drinks, not making any sounds. "Is there something happened between you and Sunggyu?" She braved herself asking. Sungyeon heaved a deep sigh looking up at the girl in front of her. "Does you still- I mean perhaps you like Sunggyu?"

Sena widened her eyes as she choked her saliva, "W- Why- I mean-."

"Don't think me wrong. I know from the beginning we're together he still likes you til now." She fakes a smile. Sena went quiet at her statement as she look up at Sungyeon. "It just a past when I have a crush at him- "

"i see then." Sungyeon cut her short and smiled. When Sena about to continued herself Sungyeon just cut her once again saying that it was okay for herand the fact she asked not about some missunderstood between them. Sena still confused with her own thought, why does she ask such a question if she not misunderstood. "Can you take care of him?"

She makes the younger one more confused as she talked like if everything were over. "Are you- You didn't broke up with him, aren't you?" 

She pointed out a good question, she sighed as she nodded and smiled to the younger one. "Why? I thought- "

"We're over because we are." She smiled.

 

 

 

She had met with Hoya which he himself was the one called her this morning and asking herself for giving him some time since something is up. In the end, Hoya told her about Sunggyu as she had known from Sunggyu himself. She  even more surprised when Sunggyu just took some medicine at him but not wanting to do a treatment for curing himself. She cried as Hoya told her that maybe he won't be last longer if he kept being stubborn like this. 

"Since his condition had these kind of worst, maybe around 3 months or if he lucky 4 months half." She didn't know how to react at those kind of information as the tears kept flowing down to her cheeks. Hoya were asked her if maybe at least she can persuade him to do some treatment at his ill, but she just shook her head leaving him speechless. He knew that they had broken up due to this problem. "he doesn't want to tell anyone about this."

Sungyeon look up at him asking why he doesn't since he told her himself. Hoya shrugged his shoulder. 

After she calmed down herself and drove herself away from the hospital to Sunggyu's office. She was still in the state of breakdown when she met with Sungyeol and Sena walk out from the elevator and greeted her. She kept looking at Sena who smile brightfully at her and Sungyeol. She didn't angry with her, either who can blame Sunggyu for falling with her. Thinking all the way back mentioning his name, making her chest ached. She just realized she had been looking at Sena for a long time now as she questioned her. 

She can't endure it longer as she asked Sena for having some talk with herself. She wanted to tell her as much as she wanted to raged at Sunggyu for wanting to die leaving the world silently. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know I might sound absurd, weird, or anything else you thought me, but please. Can you please stay by his side and taking care of him?" Sena just keeping herself quiet at Sungyeon sudden question. She was blank for a moment, but before she opened she heard her saying for not questioning herself why and don't ask her for some reason because she can't. "Don't tell Sunggyu you met me." She smiled as she got up from the chair grabbing her bag and going out leaving her confused at her attitude

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Hello!!!!!

I'm so freaking tireddd ::'( I'm sorry for the lack of update and I make the story even more confused

even me were confused though*stupid author*

Since currently I live at Taipei and Infinite is comingggggg

Sad thing is I can't watch their concert :'((( /sobbbbb/// 

I need chinese inspiriitttt!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Please keep subscribing and commenting~ :D