Engagement, Mess.....

I'm Sorry...

"Sena, you will come tomorrow right?" Sungyeol come to your desk. You can felt every eyes in the room are now looking at you both, you glared at him telling him to just go away, but he just stand there giving his smile. "Yes, Sir. Anything else?"

You smiling back to him in a really polite manner. He just nodding and go away from there.
 
"What is it? A date? Tomorrow?" Hyomin spacing around You ,followed with Dongwoo who is now laughing while asking You the same thing. "No, it's-!"
"Oh honey you don't have to lie with us you know." Hyomin fake her sad face to You and whispered, "I can keep it a secret." And she winked at You.
You were speechless at her action towards while Dongwoo keep being noisy, "It's just the dinner party. Ok?"
 
You shook your head looking at them who is now laughing. What a childish, you thought inside. "That dinner party? Oh! I almost forget." Hyomin clucked her fingers and You smirk at her, "Don't forget to come to the date then."
"Yah!" She slapped your hand lightly
 
You laughing at her annoyed face, but its not last longer since suddenly the CEO --which is Sunggyu's father-- walks into the room looking around, before darted his eyes at You and started to walk towards to you. "Sena?"
"E-eh? Yes, Sir? Anything that I can help?" He chuckling and shook his head, "Nope, just about tomorrow can you help me some things?"
"What is it?" You tilt your head at him. "Followed me to the office, can you?" You nodding and following him behind.
 
"Did you know about Sunggyu's fiancee?" He asked You on the way back to his office. You froze upon his words. "Y-yes, I've heard about it, Sir." You answered stuttered.
"Actually…… They're not a fiancee." Sunggyu's father sighing and going into the elevator. You confusedly following him behind.
 
 
You kept quiet until he spoke again, "Do you know why?"  
"I- I don't know, Sir."  
"They are really some trouble kids huh?" He sighing and walk out from the elevator. After You and Sunggyu's father going into his office,
"How do you think about engagement party, Sena?"
 "You want to arrange an engagement party?" You asked him confusedly
"What do you think if we combine it as one tomorrow?" He sat down on his comfy seat and looking at you. 
 
"Emm… Aren't it too rush planning now, Sir?" You tried to fake a smile at him due to his intense stare at you. 
"You think?" He sighing
"But I have prepared it all." He take out a box from his desk and opened it for you to take a look. It was a pair of rings.
You gasped cause of the beautifulness. "Oh…… Uh?" 
"Is it beautiful? Aren't it?" You just nodding as your answer for him. "I really, really want they engaged as fast as they can." 
 
"Why you doesn't want to wait for themselves for getting engaged? Aren't it gonna more beautiful?" You quiet cause now he look onto you and closed the box harshly. 
 
"Dad--. " The door opened up showing Sunggyu who is now shocked looking at You and his father. "What is it Sunggyu?" 
 "Oh? Eh? No, it's about the new update about the new proposal." He gave some files to his father, while you just stay there and kept quiet.
"Anything else?" Sunggyu shook his head as an answer, "Then you can go now, I'm in a deep conversation with Sena." Sunggyu now turn around looking at you and go out immediately from the room. 
 
"So, aren't you thinking it will be nice if the dinner party and the engagement thing become one tomorrow Sena?" Sunggyu's father asked you once again after Sunggyu walk out from the office.  
"Maybe it will be great, …… Sir." You fake a smile to him. Now, he smiled widely and nicely telling you to how to arrange.  
"What did he want from you?" Sunggyu held your arm from walking further when you walk out from his father's office. You were surprised cause of his appearance and due to his actions, so you keep quiet looking at him.
"Yah! Sena, what did he talk to you just before? Eo?" Sunggyu shake your arm making you back to the reality. 
"Oh? No-nothing important." 
"If not important why did he asked me to go out." Sunggyu grip on your arm tightened. 
 
"I- "  
"Don't try to lying at me, Han Sena." Sunggyu looking into your eyes trying to find any evidence on it. You shook your head at him and yanked his hand away from your arm. 
"Ask him your self Kim Sunggyu." You hissed at him.  
 
"Sena--!" Sunggyu try to stop you once again, but instead, he hold his stomach once again. Just look onto it you can know he got a stomach ache again. "You didn't eat again."
He cringed a little and smiled still holding the pain, he almost lost the balance so you quickly hold him. 
"You have to eat, come on." You drag him to the elevator and go out from the company, looking for the restaurant nearby. 
 
"Why you always keep your meal, Sunggyu?" He cringed a little before answering you. "What did Dad said just before?" 
"Stubborn." You shook your head at him. "Always." He answered you back. 
 
"It have been several times, Sunggyu. I think you should go for the check up, eo?"
"I promise to go, but first, what did Dad said just before?" 
"Sunggyu, you-!" 
"I'm serious, what did he said huh?" He cut you keeping his stubborn mind. 
"Didn't I said already huh?" 
"Then why Dad asking me to go out eo?" 
"Cause you are stubborn, Kim Sunggyu." You can heard him chuckled while receiving the food from the waitress. 
 
"He just asked my opinion for some several things." You finally decided to tell him, You felt weak in front of him, it's just you like committe a sin if you lied to him. 
"About what thing?" He asked you with a full mouth. You chuckling looking at his child ness, it just so cute for you. 
"A lot. Forget it. Eat slowly, Sunggyu." You take a tissue and wiped his mouth carefully, your stop it when you heard him, "Did you remember what I told you when Dad--?"
"I know and I remember, but still I don't want to be fired, ok?" You stop him, and gesturing him to just eat first.
 
 "Go for a check up and don't miss the meal again, Sunggyu."
"And what do I get when I done it hm?" Sunggyu look up to you after he finished his meal.
"A medicine and a health body. What else?" You answered him nicely smiling, you can heard now Sunggyu chuckled and laugh. "A good answer."
You know exactly what he meant when he asked that, a condition which he had been telling you from his gazes and anything else. 
"Sena?" You look up to met with his gaze. "How these years?" You shrugged your shoulder as an answer to him. "It's such an impolite manner."
"Yes, grandpa." You mocked at him just to earn his laugh. "Don't forget to eat the medicine later."
"Yes, grandma." He smirked answering you back. You shook your head looking at him walk onto the elevator before following him go inside. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What did you told her to do again? Dad?" Sunggyu glaring to his father after finished talking baout the project. His father who is now chuckled a little, looking at him back, "Why Son?"
"Dad---!"
"Why you have to care about her huh? Aren't I told you already huh?"
"Not until you started to doing nonsense to her!" Sunggyu almost yelled but he tried to held his anger. Both of his hands already curled into a frist.
"Don't you think I don't know, Sunggyu. What does you have done just before huh? Don't you think I'm fool? I know all of it is!" His father can't held any longer the anger, now he slammed the file onto the desk and glaring onto his son's eyes.
 
"I already told you to stay away from her! Aren't you hear me?!"
"I did and what doe--!!!"
"You didn't stay away enough from her, Kim Sunggyu." His father threatened him and glaring giving him his ultimatum.
Sunggyu chuckled not believing what he heard from his father, "You want me to stay away from her, and still.... You are the one who take her in, Dad." Sunggyu looking back to his father's eyes.
 
"Kim Sunggyu. I already told you now from the beginning. Stay away from her!"
"Or what? What will happen then? Kill her? Like you did to his father?" Sunggyu smirked
"KIM SUNGGYU! Enough with all of the nonsense! Tomorrow it's your engagement party and that's all! Now, Out!" Sunggyu's father who now yelled in anger. 
"Engagement?! What is this?! I--!! " 
 
"Enough! No more words! Out! now! Sunggyu!" His father cut him while he greeted his teeth tighten.
"I'm not gonna let you own my life, not once more." Sunggyu hissed to his father and walk away immediately fron the room. He massaging his father along to his office.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Headache?" A familiar voice greeting him. He look up at the voice's, there's Sungyeon standing there looking and smiling to him. She chuckled a little and go beside him brought him to his own desk. 
"You should care about your self more, Sunggyu."  
"Not until you heard the news, Sungyeon." Sunggyu whispered quietly but Sungyeon indeed clearly heard what does he said just by now. "What is it?"
Sunggyu chuckled, "Tomorrow. That dinner party." 
"What's wrong with that huh? Just an usual party right?" Sungyeon tilt her head confusedly looking at his fiancee. 
"That's our engagement declaring thing," Sunggyu look away sighing while Sungyeon left there glaring to him frowned. 
"What is it?! Who arranged it?!" Sungyeon furiously asked him greeted her teeth. 
"Who else huh? No others than who had controlling me all of this time." 
 
"How could him decide it by himself?!" Sungyeon bit his lower lips panicky thinking about a way how to out from this problem. 
 
"! Don't tell me he--!" Sunggyu grab his hair panicked now. 
"What Sunggyu? What else huh?"  
"Nothing, it's-- Argh!" He grunted in annoyance and looking at Sungyeon as asking her for a help. Sungyeon standing there confusedly keep asking him what is going on.
 
"Just before... He called Sena to his room, I saw them when I'm going there.. I waited until she came out and asking her what did he asking her to do again... Now, I think I know." He chuckled frustrated.
"He talking about... emm... Engagement?" Sungyeon asked. 
"What else then?" Sunggyu murmuring. 
 
 There's a long quiet between both of them when finally Sungyeon speak out call out the man in front of him. Sunggyu looking up to met with her gazes gesturing to her why did she called. "Why did you like her this much?"
Sunggyu sighing and kept quiet until she asked again, "I like to being her side, everything would just seem different if she's not here."
"Sena, Han Sena. I like to called her name, it sounds familiar yet warming." Sungyeon keep listening to his words, shook her head looking into him. 
 
"Have you done your past with her?"
"I won't tell her whatever the reason is." 
"Even... About his dad?" 
 "I don't know... I think she still blamed me for his father's dead. But..."
 
Sungyeon kept waiting until Sunggyu continued himself, "Sungyeol said she never blamed me, she just sad and angry for any reason and fact that she doesn't know it till now. And the fact I'm leaving when her father passed away... She started to blamed herself too.... A-and everything she saw from then, she would just thinking every people would left her alone in this world...."
 
"Done your past, Sunggyu. Faster, better." Sungyeon sighing shook her head.
"I know" He chuckled a little and look up to Sungyeon. "Then how about yourselves?" 
"Shut up, Kim Sunggyu." Sungyeon rolled her eyes at him making the man in front of her laughing hardly at her. 
 
 
"Others than that, ermm... about tomorrow...." Sungyeon bit her lower lip as she look up at Sunggyu's little eyes.
"I almost forg-." 
"Hyung!! I-!! O-oh! Noona, annyeonghaseyo." Now Sungyeol who is now awkwardly waved his hand to Sungyeon, after rushing into Sunggyu's office just to found out her there too, making him shy suddenly. 
"Knock before going in, Lee Sungyeol." Sunggyu warned him again once more before Sungyeol closing the door behind his back. "Mianhae, Hyung." Sungyeol grinning shyly at him. 
"I dodn't interrupt anything, right?" He look at each of the couple's eyes. 
 
"What did you expect from it, Lee Sungyeol?" Sungyeon questioned him with a fake wide smile at him making the man shut his mouth right after and going to Sunggyu who is now laughing at both of them. 
Sungyeol put the files on Sunggyu's desk, he grab it right away looking at those. "What did you guys just talk about? You both seems horrible." 
"A really horrible thing Sungyeol." She answered him back murmuring by herself but Sungyeol still heard it clearly. 
 
"What about?" 
"Tomorrow. That dinner party." Sunggyu answered him back.
"What? Why?" 
"You really look like a child keep questioning like a baby," Sungyeon laughing at him. 
Sungyeon shut up once she look Sungyeol glaring at her, she winked and smiled sorry to him. "What is it about tomroorw?"
 
"Engagement party." Sunggyu answered carelessly, Sungyeol widened his eyes looking at him, "What?" Then he look at Sungyeon who is now smiling bitterly at him and shrugged her shoulder. "He asking Sena, too. Maybe."
"Sena? What does the problem to include her again in this mess? huh?" Sungyeol held the anger after he heard Sena's name included in this,
"Ask him yourself, Yeol. Like I know what hell in his head." Sunggyu clenched his teeth while talking about his father.
 
"Sungyeol, once again, sorry for asking you this again." Sunggyu look up to met with his eyes.
Sungyeol sighing, he knew already what he meant with that, "Arasso, hyung. You shouldn't asking again, hyung." he smiled at Sunggyu who is now smiling back thanked him. Sungyeon shook her head looking at them. -What a mess- she think inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for all who had  subscribed and commenting :*

Love you guys!! :DD

 

 

 

--Please Subscribe ahead & comments above--