Let's wait for the first snow again next year again

I'm Sorry...

 

 


 

 
 
"How's your day?" Sunggyu hand slip into her slender waist as he brought her closer. "It's getting cold." She murmured. "Let me warm you up." He said as he brought her closer and hug her tightly which making her chuckled and blushed. "How's your day then?" He grinning widely as he heard her. "Beautiful."
 
"Something good happened?" He nodded as he reminiscing this few days after he got back. 
 
"Yah! Where we going?" Sena whined after awhile after she realizing that Sunggyu keep dragging her feet around. "To my heart?"
"Cheesy." She rolled her eyes t him. "Yah! It's rude!" She laughing along as he kept nagging her, when suddenly he stop and quiet. Sena confusedly looking at him when he found his zoning out through his gaze. "Sunggyu?"
 
She followed his gaze when she found Sungyeon stand there looking both of them,hesitantly smiling. Sena tried to moved his hand from her waist but he tighten it around her waist, "Stay." He hissed.
 
"Long time no see. I see you having fun there." Sungyeon smiled weakly as she walk closer to them. "Sungyeon..." She glanced up to his gaze and giving him a smile. There's a silence between them which making Sena uncomfortable,s he wiggled making his hand slip away from her own waist, "I will let you two have some time then."
 
"No, you don't need to. There's nothing to talk between us either." Sungyeon look at her smiling before turn her heels to another direction.
"Gyu..." He sighing deeply as intertwined his fingers with Sena giving her an assurance smile before he start to walking forward again with her. Sena had been quiet after they coincidentally met Sungyeon.
 
"Why you felt bother?"
 
 Sena shook her head slowly and smiled at him weakly, "I felt as a third wheel." Sunggyu stop his step as he turn around looking her, "Stop it, you know you're not." He hissed. She smiled knowing Sunggyu had such a short tempered and one thing that he never changed after all of the years. "I love you, Kim Sunggyu." She pecked his cheek leaving him dumbfounded. "Hey!"
 
He kept intertwined their fingers and walk beside her. "A kiss shouldn't be done like this, babo." As he kissed her lips smoothly. Sena trying to parted away but he brought one of his hand to the back of her neck, deepened their kisses. Sena just hopelessly stands there replying his kiss until someone shouted for them to just get a room already. They giggled and walk away quickly, as Sunggyu kept glancing at her flushed cheeks.
 
Sunggyu paced around his room as he felt unsecured when he recalled how he met with Sungyeon just before. "What have you done, Kim Sunggyu?" He face palmed himself as threw his body harshly at the bed. There's a knock at the door and showed up it was his mother.
 
"Mom? Something wrong?" She chuckled and shook her head smiling at her only son. "Can I come in?" Sunggyu chuckled and patted the empty beside him. She seated beside him and caressed his cheek.
"I'm so happy these days, Sunggyu-ah."
 
"Me too." 
 
"But, I'm worried." Sunggyu stiffened.
 
"Why?"  She just smiled looking away from him. "You know, everything changing for better and it's too obvious to the fact I'm afraid something bigger will coming. And I'm afraid." He  became quiet looking down as he knew what will happened next.
 
"Why you became quiet suddenly?" He scooted closer to his mother and hug her tightly. "Why Sunggyu?"
"I know sooner or later I will disappointed you. I'm sorry mom, for every promises I had with you that I won't be like father. And I did it for all of these years, leaving you alone in this big empty house. I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"
 
"Shhh, Sunggyu." She patted his head and smiling at him. "I already found my lost son these several days." She chuckled making him tightened his hug more. "And, spill it. Why you left without telling us and what about my soon daughter in law?" She asked as she parted the hug to just found out he smiling weakly at her. "Why Sunggyu? Something wrong?"
 
"I like her mom. So much." 
 
"Everyone in this house know that Sunggyu." She patted his cheek as she realized there's no more his chubby cheek. He had slimmed down a lot without her realizing. "She is my life now." He smiling widely but Mrs. Kim just frowned making him raising one of his eyebrow asking her in silence way. "You slimmed down a lot."
 
"Am I?" He stiffened. Even he, himself not realizing. He now thought about his illness making him spacing out.
 
"You've never slim like this, Sunggyu. What happened?"
 
"Maybe because Father not stressing me these lately, that makes me more relieved. I always eat much when I'm stressing mom. You know." He faked a smile at her making his mother believed the words as Mrs. Kim frowning even more. "I never remembered that."
 
"Well, everyone eat a lot when stressing mom. You should know." He smiling, holding his tears as he giving all of the lies to his own mother. "I hope it's really  the case, Sunggyu."
 
"When will you proposed her, Sunggyu?" He looking at his mother in a horrified look. "Proposed? Mom? What- "
"Oh, come on Sunggyu, she is your first love since when is it and now you got her. So, when?"
 
"Mom, you're kidding right? We just got together, not even a month." She chuckled rolling her eyes. "Tell Jieun noona to got married first before me." 
 
"You know her, Sunggyu! She is the same as your own father." He smirked in winning. "Then wait after she married to someone before me, Mom."
 
He knew, deep inside there's a big hole inside his heart that hurt him so much knowing the fact he won't last so long to proposed her, getting married, and cherish her as he promised to her. He can't help it since all the cancer soon will eat away all his heart. "I'm sorry." He wiped his tears that had been held so long as he look at his mother walking away from his room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mind to tell me some story?" 
 
"Stop pacing around my office, Woohyun. Aren't you busy?" He hissed in annoyance, as he look up at his friend.
"Yah! You both is a thing now?" 
 
"Go away Woohyun, I don't know what are you talking about." Sunggyu ignoring his question as he getting irritated by his appearance.
"Look, hyung. I know something is wrong when you suddenly disappeared and you're not telling anyone what happening. Don't cut me. First, suddenly you changed your behavior. Second you broke the engagement. Third, you suddenly disappeared. Fourth, You back and having relationship with Han Sena?"
 
Sunggyu sighing as he look at the younger male. "And? I can back as long as I wanted. It's not like you are my father though."
"You hiding something, hyung. Don't lie to me." Woohyun started to getting irritated as Sunggyu just gonna kept ignoring him and do as what he like.
 
"Fine I will found it by myself. It seems your ex-fiancee knew a thing." Sunggyu head shot up looking at Woohyun who smirking along way and slammed the door behind him. Sunggyu ruffled his hair in annoyance feeling insecure as he afraid what will the younger male do next.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Gyu?" He felt a pair of hand wrapping his waist and found out that he smiling knewing whose hand it was. "Yah, Are you okay? Your hand are freezing." He turn around looking at her, and brought the hands wrapped with his own big hands. She just grinning at him and not trying to stop him doing so. "I'm fine. It's just the degree suddenly failing."
 
"Wear warmer clothes, you stupid." She just giggled softly hearing his remark and went to hugging his waist, clinging at him. "Hey, Sena. "
"Hm?"
"I don't know that you are like a koala, keep clinging at me."
 
"But I like it though." He quickly added as he felt she loosened and pouting. "Sunggyu! It's snowing!"
He look up looking at the snow slowly falling down from the sky. "It's our first." He murmured. "Let's wait for the first snow again next year again, Sunggyu." 
 
She felt him stiffened after she said it. "Why Sunggyu?" He just shook his head and giving her a small smile, looking at her dearly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Hello~

Merry Christmas all~~

I know I'm late. Pardon me kay? Tee-hee