Sunggyu....

I'm Sorry...
"We will have some dinner party, and Sena?"
"yes, Sir?" I look up at Sunggyu's father who is now narrowed his eyebrows looking at a files in front of him.
"What do you think about this? Hm?"
"I think..... Looking at this, it won't affect anything about the financial, Sir." I take out a file from his desk and looking at it carefully.
 
Sunggyu's father chuckling and shook his head, "Doing well, aren't we? But that's not what I meant Sena."
"Oh? Then what is it, Sir?" He put the file back on the desk and look at me.
"Join the party too, ok?"
"But, sir, I- "
"And I dont want to hear anything." He cut me and smiled, "Yes, Sir."
 
"Good girl. Now, you can start to going to Hyomin and tell her about the plan, oh! Check out the bests place, Sena. You know what I want, right?"
"I understand. I will tell Hyomin-ssi and search for it." I smiled a little and bow at him.
 
"Tell SUngyeol and Sunggyu too, ok?" He stop me when I want to walk out from the room.
"Okay, Sir."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyomin, busy?" I tapped her shoulder slowly. "Eo? No, Why?"
"Here, a project. Oh! and here too, it's from the CEO, he wants you to check it again." Hyomin take it from my hand and looking at its.
Hyomin start to massaging her forehead, "Makes me tired already for just looking at this." I chuckling and patted her shoulder, "Fighting!"
I walk onto Sungyeol's room, knocked it before walking in when I found out he was there with Sunggyu. Great, so I won't waste my time for just telling all over about all of the project.
 
"A new plan." I waved the files at them and giving each of them one. They both looking at it before ended up whimpering and grunted in annoyance.
"Seriously, can we just stop?!" Sungyeol throw the file to his desk. "Who's invited then?"
"Just as written at there. He said like usual, and SM corporation now included." I smiled looking at them.
 
 
"I hate to act all formal. Again.indeed." Sungyeol grunted. "Anything else?" I shook my head
"Just as it written."
"Is there anything he said?" I tilt my head upon Sungyeol's question. What would is it he think?
"Emm. Nothing, he just asked me about this and checked out a good place."
"Okay then. He didn't told you to come?" I laughing at him. "he is, Sungyeol."
I can feel Sunggyu looking at me, but I don't even dare to look at him, so I just looking at Sungyeol. "Good luck then." I smiled and bow a little before walk out from the room.
 
 
 
 
 
"You going now?" Hyomin look at me and looking her watch, I nodded, "There's some things that the CEO wants me to check out. Have to go there." Hyomin nodding in understanding and wishes a luck for me before I get out from the room. 
I took out the key and opened up the car, sit on the driver seat and start the engine immediately going to a place that written on the files just before.
 
 
 
 
 
It's really such a beautiful place. It was near the beach and for just looking around slightly, I know why Sunggyu's father would like it. I met out the supervisor for the place and bowed at him, "Hello, I were the one who call here about booking a place." I said to him politely and smiled 
 "Oh, Han Sena-ssi right?" He clicked his finger and took out his hand asking for shake hand, so I grab his hand and shake it slightly, before we started the works. He really look slim and handsome, he's not really tall for a boys around, but tall enough from me.
 
"Nice to meet you Han Sena-ssi." He said while shaking my hand,
"Nice to meet you too," I shake his hand back and smiled before apart the hands.
 
"Should we start for bringing you around?" He smiled and giving out his right hand asking me to going inside a room. I look around inside, it was a huge place, I really like it, it's not really big, but big enough for just a dinner business party. I walk around asking some things to him and he took me to the outside door place. It was at the around the beach, and settled nicely.
 
 
I felt my phone buzzing at my hand bag, so I took out and look at the caller ID, it was Sunggyu. I hesitated a bit before answering him, "Yes, Sunggyu-ssi?" 
"Where are you now?" From his voice he seem in a hurry and trying to hold down his anger. I told him that now I were at a place his father had been asking me. 
"I'm there, so now where are you, Sena?" I froze at his answer, what made he coming here instead?, "Sena? Are you still there?" 
"Oh, yes. Um…… I was at the outdoor place now. Uh,I think I would just go to your place pick-- " 
"No need, I know the place. Stay there before I coming, Arraso?" 
"Nae, Sunggyu-ssi." I can heard him sighing, "And stop calling me formally, Sena-ah." I keep quiet before he decided to ended up the call immediately towards the awkwardness. 
 
 
I felt someone tapper my shoulder, I know already that was Sunggyu before I turn around facing at him. I bow a little, "What brings you here?" 
"I can't come here?" He smiling at me and look around at the place, "Outdoor, eo? Hmmm" 
 "I don't think it's the right place." Sunggyu chuckling and turn around looking at me smiling
"You always know. Dad... He never want an outdoor place." Sunggyu walking around looking at the place.
 
 
"What did you think about the inside, Sena-ssi?"  The supervisor asking me cutting my conversation with Sunggyu.
"I don't think outside would works at all." I let out what I have been thinking inside. "Then how about the indoor then?" I shook my head at him,
"I don't think it's a right place too. It's too formal, I think."
"Eo? Really? Then…… Hm…… Let me think for awhile." The supervisor started to thinking, "What kind of place in your head then, Sena?" Sunggyu look at me.
 
"Maybe a combine one would work. Is there any, Sir?" I tapped my chin lightly with my finger. "Oh, there are. Come here, then." He smiling brightly and took us to the place. It was a balcony place, it's really looks so beautiful I think.
 
"It's really a nice place." I think for a while and looking around.
"But, aren't it too big?" Sunggyu following me behind and look around after a while. "A little bit, yes." I nodding in agreement at him.
 
After talking with the supervisor for a while, we decided to think it all over before agreed on it.
 
 
 
 
"Give me your key." Sunggyu handed out his hand asking for a key, I confused looking at him. "I didn't bring my car here, come on. Let me drive."
"O-Oh." I just give him the key immediately and stand there dumbfounded. "C'mon, get in, Sena."
Sunggyu's voice making me back to the reality, I hurried go inside the car sitting at the passenger seat. We kept quiet all over the time he drived.
 
"Next time, don't always do what is not your job, even if Dad asking you, Sena."
Sunggyu finally spoke up after a long quiet, I look at him confusedly, "Why?" He take a deep breath before let it out, "Just, don't. OK?"
"Give me a good reason first."
"First, it's Dad. Second, just listen to me." I sighing, it's really no use if he already be like this.
 
"Sena? Did you hear me?"
"Yes, Kim Sunggyu. I heard you. I understand." I rolled my eyes cause of his attitude. Maybe it's cause I'm near my period that makes me angry quickly. But, I really can't understand Sunggyu. Why if it's his dad? Aren't he the CEO? 
 
I can heard Sunggyu sighing so I turn around looking at him. "So, about the party. Where will it be then?"
"Home, it's better."
"Home?" I tilt my head, "It's been a long time since you come to the house, Sena. Mom must be like it when she see you." Sunggyu give me a slight smile before turn around looking on the road again.
"What? Sunggyu? Wait a minute.... Now?" He nodding, "Since Dad asking you so now, I telling you it's better at my house. If it's not really an important party, and not much person, Dad always held it at home."
 
I was speechless at that time, so I kept quiet until we arrived at his house. It's really a huge house, I know Sunggyu's father always have some of kind those luxury houses. "Come on." Sunggyu stop the car in front of the main door *I think* cause there's about 2 maids in front of it. and get out from the car, I followed him behind, still looking around his house.
 
An old man suddenly come out from the house, and Sunggyu giving him my car key to him without saying any words to him. He turn around looking at me and smiling, "Come on, Sena." He hand out his hand letting me in first, but I just walk onto beside him waiting for he to walk first.
 
"Still all the same eo?" He look at me before going into the house. 
 
He walk inside, There's not a lot to see though, On the right side it's a simple small parlor, Sunggyu now turning left showing a huge living room and there's his mother watching TV, I guess she doesn't know about us coming in. Sunggyu chuckled a little before he giving his mum a hug from behind and kiss her cheek. "Oh, Sunggyu!" His mom got up seeing him happy, and turn around spotted me there I was standing.
"Sena!" She come and hugging me tightly, "Look! I know you always can force him to be home!"
 
I just smiling at her and shook my head. "Dad want to throw another dinner party mom." Sunggyu said while loosen his tie and open his black tuxedo.
"Really? When and where?"
"Next month, haven't decide where, but Sunggyu said here." I bit my lower lip answering his mother question
"We can use the backyard again as usual." He sit on the coach and leaning down his back.
 
"have you both eaten yet?" His mother now must be wishes me to staying up late here, so I shook my head, while Sunggyu just kept quiet and closed his eyes."Great! We'll have dinner together, ok?" I nodded my head and walking to the couch, leaning down too.
 
"You want to take a look, Sena?" He suddenly asking me, and open up his eyes.
"Come on, I will take you around." He get up, I followed him around when he showed me the backyard. It does amazed me a lot of the design, such really a good place. It's apart from their own personal house.
 
 
"They can coming in from the back, It usually like that." Sunggyu explained it to me and took me for taking the stairs to upstairs of the place.
"How it will be when it rain then?" I murmured by myself, but i think Sunggyu heard me cause now he giggling look at me.
"I don't know too. Since I rarely at home." He shrugged his shoulder.
"Maybe now you can start to coming home, Sunggyu." He nodded and looking around
 
 
 
"Time to go down, Sena. It's dark already." He walk onto beside me, I nodding and going downstairs, going back to the house.
When we were about to walk down, I didn't felt any Sunggyu preference behind so I turn around but didn't found him. I walk back to the upstairs founding him who now holding his stomach and cringe a little.
 
"You didn't eat again, Sunggyu." I sighed shook my head at him, Sunggyu chuckling a little before I helped him to walk back to the house. He leaning towards to the couch still trying to held the pain in his stomach.
 
"Three times, Sunggyu." He open up one eye looking at me, and try to get up looking at me.
"Maybe you should go to the doctor, Sunggyu. It's 3 times that I've found you on this state condition and I don't know bac--!" I surprised at his next action, he leaning his head onto my shoulder as he always does on the past when he felt tired, depressed, or anything else.
 
"I will ok, Sena." He whispered to me I didn't dare to move my body. I'm sure he felt my body stiffened, but he didn't saying anything.
 
He kept leaning onto my shoulder until his mom come out calling us for the dinner. "Oh! What is it?" His mother smiling look at us.
"No-Nothing! I-Its--!!" 
"I'm hungry, come on let's eat." He cut me and took my hand going onto the dining room. I can heard his mother chuckling before joining us from behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll take you home."
I turn around found him who is now changing his clothes already onto a casual one, I shook my head, "No, no need. I can by--."
"Don't decline." He walk away from me, "Wait me in front of the door."
I kept quiet until he disappeared from the view, sometimes it feels hurt inside when he always do me the same when we were on the past.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Please Subscribe and Comment~ :D