Giraffe

A-B-C [YOU decide]

Kiseop pushed his nose against the looking glass, eyes narrowing at the creature before him. Who did it think it was being all awkward and adorable like that? Being awkward and adorable was his job. He stuck out his tongue at it, despite the fact that it was actually pretty far away from he and the other spectators.

U-KISS had taken a trip to the zoo for the afternoon after decided what to do with their first day off together in goodness knew how long.
Kiseop had originally suggested that they should go see a movie together. AJ had agreed, but the two of them and Kevin were really the only ones who wanted to see ‘Bunny Kisses: The Movie’.

And so when Hoon pointed out that they could play with the bunnies at the zoo, he had won over Kevin and the others with ease. But not Kiseop.

Kiseop’s eternal rival lived at the zoo.

The group had split up fairly early. Early meaning that as soon as they got through the gates, they broke into two groups.

Soohyun and Hoon had wanted to play with the parrots, extremely curious as to whether or not they could talk.
“I’ve seen it on television!” Soohyun claimed, “It was really cool!”
Hoon was sold and Kevin laughed loudly, “I bet they’re Eli’s lost cousins.”
Eli huffed, following the two boys, “I’m better than a parrot. I’m a pigeon.”

Kevin, AJ and Dongho had come to the zoo specifically to play with the cute, fuzzy animals at the petting zoo, so that’s the first place they rushed to.
“Dongho kind of looks like a bunny.” AJ laughed, pointing to their maknae.
Kevin nodded, “Ah~ but so does Hoon, if you think about it.”
The three boys laughed loudly, continuing on their way.

And that left Kiseop.

Kiseop sighed, deciding that it was inevitable that he was to meet his ultimate rival while he was here. And there he was, sticking out his tongue in mock at the lanky creature.

He felt a tug at his vest. He broke his concentration to look down through his large-rimmed glasses at the small boy who was trying to get his attention, “Can I help you?”

The boy pointed up at him and laughed, “Mommy! I found a real giraffe! Look! They have the same neck and hair and everything!”
The boy’s mother took his hand and scolded him before bowing to Kiseop, “I’m so sorry, sir.”

Watching them leave, Kiseop pouted before backing up to get a glance at his reflection through the glass. He silently compared himself to the giraffe in the distance before his eyes widened. All along he had thought of the giraffe as his rival. But, he now knew that they were actually kin. His mouth turned to a smile and he bowed to the creature, “Sorry, hyung~”

He felt a hand on his shoulder, “Yah, Kiseop. Why are you apologizing to a giraffe?”

Kiseop pouted, facing Soohyun, “Because I was rude to him.”

“Whatever.” He laughed loudly before pointing at the now full group behind him, “Kevin wants to see the penguins. He says he loves how awkward and adorable they are. Let’s go!”

Kiseop’s eyes narrowed, “Penguins, huh?


 

Ahaha~ It's been a while, ne? n.n
I've been really busy. The summer's here, so a lot of girls at work have been quitting or going on vacation, so I've been taking their hours. I haven't really had a chance to update until today, so I'm really sorry.

HOPEFULLY I'll be back to updating regularly.

soni-rose suggested Giraffe and I hope that because she loves giraffes, she loved this fic XD
Thank you everyone <33~