Hoon's Lie

A-B-C [YOU decide]

Dongho stretched as he and Kiseop returned from filming Real School. The theme of the episode had been girls that disguise themselves as boys, and it had been a ton of fun to be a part of.

Kiseop grinned, “Wouldn’t it be funny if one of the guys were actually a girl?”
Dongho nodded, a smile spreading across his face, “I bet it’d be Kevin. He’s super girly.”
Kiseop shook his head, “That’d be too obvious.”

The two plopped onto the dorm couch in unison just as the group slowly started to enter the room one by one. As everyone had gathered, Hoon stood before the seven, coughing nervously, “I-I have something I’d like to share with everyone. I’ve been lying to you all about something, and now that we’ve gotten closer, I feel like it’d be okay to tell you…”

Kiseop and Dongho looked at one another, eyes wide. Was Hoon a girl? Seriously? But… his muscles were so big…
Kiseop blinked. Now that he thought about it, he had never actually seen Hoon’s muscles. He only ever heard Soohyun talk about them. Was Soohyun covering for Hoon? Was Hoon really a girl?

Soohyun stood, “Hoon, you don’t have to tell everyone.” He moved forward and whispered quietly, “I can keep a secret. I know it’s not easy for you to say.”

Hoon bit down on his bottom lip, but shook his head, “Nah. I think I should tell everyone.”

Just as he was about to tell them, their manager burst through the doors, a smile on his face, “Come on, guys. We have a surprise photo shoot scheduled. They called and said they needed a replacement for a cover because Super Junior had to back out last minute from conflicting schedules. We have to go now.”

All eyes moved back to Hoon who laughed awkwardly, “My confession can wait.”

The group stood, a chorus of groans echoing as they moved forward.

Soohyun made sure to stay back with Hoon, “So. You still want to admit everything?”
Hoon nodded, “It’ll be better this way.”

---

Dongho and Kiseop watched carefully as the shoot continued. Hoon always got changed by himself in a covered area when it was time to switch clothing, and the two were growing more and more suspicious as time went on.

Finally, the photographer smiled from behind the camera, “Alright. Director wants topless photos of everyone. The main article of this issue is staying fit with busy schedules, so you’ll be asked questions also.”

Eli groaned, “I don’t like my stomach, though. My arm muscles are amazing! My abs? Non-existent.”

Kevin grinned, tapping his arm, “Aww, Eli. Don’t be sad. Not all of us can have muscles like Soohyun.”

Soohyun’s mouth turned upwards in a smirk, “Ah, yes. Mine are beautiful, aren’t they?” He pointed to Hoon, “But he has the second best in the group. I’m sure of it.”

Hoon turned a light pink, “They’re not that good.”

Kiseop and Dongho stared with much intensity. Hoon frowned at the two, “Y-You’re making me uncomfortable…”

Dongho pointed at him, “You’re the only one who hasn’t taken your shirt off yet. I want to see.”
Kiseop winced a bit at the younger’s words, “You sound like a dirty old man.”
“…Shut up.”

Hoon sighed, taking off his top, revealing his rock-hard abs and strong arm muscles, “Happy?”

“…” Dongho shoved Kiseop hard, “You had me convinced he was a girl! What’s wrong with you?”

Hoon blinked, “Y-You thought I was a girl?”

Kiseop shook his head, “W-We just were talking about girls that disguise themselves as boys, and you said you had a secret and, and, and it was just good timing. And so-“

Hoon smiled, holding a hand over his mouth and laughing a bit, “I’m not a girl.”

“We see that.” The two sighed in unison.
Dongho crossed his arms, “So… what was your big secret confession, then?”

Hoon looked around, leaning forward, whispering quietly, “I… I have a girlfriend.”

“WHAT?” The two yelled loudly in unison once again.

“Shh! I-I mean I had one. She broke up with me when she found out I was going to be in U-KISS.” He shifted uncomfortably, “That was my big confession. But, I wanted to ask for everyone’s help. She’s been texting me lately, saying she misses me. And I think it’s only because I’ve gotten popular lately.” He bashfully stuck his hands in his pocket, “I was going to ask that if she contacted you or tried to contact me, you’d put her off. It’s been getting really creepy.”

Kiseop gave a thumbs up, “I think we all know how that one goes.” He glanced at Dongho, “Well, except for Dongho and Kevin. They’ve never had girlfriends.”

“Hey!”

“What? You haven’t.”

The maknae pouted, “You didn’t have to say it like that.”

Hoon smiled brightly, “Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry I said I had never had a girlfriend before when I joined.” 

Kiseop smiled, "Well, at least you AREN'T a girl."


 

playfulfox~ :D
thanks for the suggestion xD

I wasn't really sure how to write Hoon, since he's been quiet in all of the other one-shots.
And watching Variety Shows, he doesn't seem to really talk unless spoken to. X: So I was like "....WHAT IS HE LIKE?"
I'll write another Hoon-centered fic before this is over, I promise xD and it'll be waaaaay better than this. I promise xD