Elvin's Eternal Love

A-B-C [YOU decide]

Hey, hey, hey :D
Keep in mind that while it isn't graphic,
the hints in this chapter might be offensive to some people.
Don't like boyXboy? it's best to turn away now n.n;;
Don't approve of suggestive hints? Don't read too far n.n;;

 

Eli smiled at the sleeping Kevin, watching him for a while before lightly caressing his face. How long had it been like this? How long had it been that he had realized that he would never be able to leave Kevin? He closed his eyes slowly in thought, remembering all of his favorite memories with his small lover.

 

//first meeting//

Kevin really was a scrawny kid, but his vocals and dancing more than made up for that.

Eli had actually first met Kevin during the auditioning process for U-KISS. They had clicked quickly, being that they were both born in America, and it was nice having someone to talk to that kind of had an idea of what he was going through with his family in a different country.

Granted, Kevin was fairly close to Kibum at the time, being that they were in Xing together before the auditions for this particular group had even been a thought in their minds.

Regardless, Eli was happy that he had someone that he clicked with so fast. Usually he found himself sticking out like a sore thumb, and never really getting close to people.

//first friendship//

When they first began practicing together, Eli was usually alone during breaks. The other members were really outgoing, but he was too embarrassed to come out of his shell in front of them. What if they didn’t like him because of his strange personality? Then would he be forced out of the group? He really didn’t want that.

One day, however, he had realized he hadn’t packed a lunch for their break. So, he found himself watching the others from his corner, wondering what their food tasted like.

Kevin had noticed him and smiled, motioning for him to join them, but he looked down, pretending he didn’t notice. The dark-haired boy huffed. He didn’t like being ignored.

Kevin stood, moving his food over to join Eli, “Hey! I tried to get you to come over! I brought extra food, so you can have some of mine!”

Eli looked at the boy silently. He wasn’t going to respond, but his stomach disagreed with his decision. Loudly. The rapper turned a light pink, holding his stomach as Kevin laughed.

The smiling boy offered a sandwich once again, “It’s alright, you know. It won’t bite back, I promise.”

Eli nodded, taking the food from him, “Thank you.”

And Kevin made a point to sit with Eli every day during breaks after that. Over time the other members wandered over and Eli slowly broke out of his strange shell with a smile on his face.

//first kiss//

Kevin had just tuned nineteen, which was the legal drinking age in Korea. The group, minus Dongho, could finally all go drinking together! Unfortunately, on the night of Kevin’s birthday, the only other member without a schedule was none other than everyone’s favorite pigeon, Eli.

And here he was, watching Kevin, who was sporting a large, amused smile, spin around in his stool. Kevin stopped abruptly, slamming his hands on the counter as he looked up at Eli, “I. AM. SO. DRUNK. HAHAHA.” He held his sides when he laughed, but stopped long enough to grip Eli’s strong shoulders, “Eli! Eli, Eli, Eli! Are you drunk too?”

“Nope.”

“Whyyyyy?”

“Because I have to drive you home.”

Kevin placed his hands on either side of Eli’s face, squishing his cheeks together, “HAHAHA. Eli, you look… you look like a fish! Eli’s a pigeon fish! HAHAHA!” He let go and began spinning in his chair again.

Eli laughed a little at this, standing up, “I think it’s time to go home, Kevin.”

“Really? Awwww.” He pouted for a minute before hopping up, “Kay.”

Eli rolled his eyes with a smile. If Kevin wasn’t cute before, seeing him drunk made him believe that the boy was honestly the cutest thing since puppy calendars. He let the boy use him as a crutch as they struggled to Eli’s car. Eli opened the door and set Kevin inside, “Let me know if you start getting sick, alright?”

Kevin smiled up at the boy, eyes glazed over, “SURE THING ELI~”

As Eli drove, he looked over to Kevin who was boring holes into him with his fixed gaze, “Is something wrong?” Kevin didn’t answer, but after a minute, when Eli had pulled up to a stop sign, the blonde boy quickly shot forward, crashing his lips to Eli’s in a sloppy mess. He pulled away, staring at Eli once again.

Eli blinked, touching his lips, “Wh-what was that for?”

Kevin’s lips formed a straight line, “You’re pretty. I like you.”

The rapper turned a bright red before looking forward, “Tch. You won’t remember this in the morning.”

And he was right. Kevin woke up the next morning with a headache that could kill a horse, and couldn’t remember anything that had happened the night before. Eli, however, remembered everything. Including how much he wanted it to happen again.

//first confession//

Kevin had been upset for a while about something, and he wasn’t opening up to anyone about it.

Eli had found the boy sobbing on the roof of the apartment complex they both lived in and embraced him tightly, “Kevin, I want to help you so badly. Seeing you upset makes me feel like a failure.”

Kevin gripped the older boy’s jacket tightly, melting into the embrace, “E-Eli… The man who was helping us out during the concert t-touched me. And… and… he said th-that if I e-e-ever told anyone, he’d stop helping or do something worse to me. I’m so scared, Eli.”

The rapper could feel the blood in his veins boiling. He seethed through his teeth, “That man will never touch you again. So help me god, I will make sure of it.”

“Eli! Please, don’t kill him.”

Eli looked down at the boy he had come to admire so much and sighed. He always had so much faith in human beings, “I won’t. But, if he ever contacts you, you need to let me know.”

“Mm… But, is there ever going to be anyone that loves me? Because… I’m dirty…”

And Eli snapped. He gripped the blonde’s chin and pulled him into a kiss before he could protest. After a few moments, Eli had slowly pulled away and watched as Kevin’s eyes fluttered back open. He frowned, “Kevin… You are so far from dirty. Do you even kind of realize how much I like you?”

Kevin really looked like a fish sometimes. Eli laughed at his surprised expression, “Just… forget I said anything.” He stood, “But really, let me know if he bothers you again, and I’ll-“
 It was his turn to look like a fish.

Kevin had stood up and gripped his face, pulling him into a kiss of his own. Eli melted into it. This was so much better than the sloppy first kiss he had received from the boy. Kevin pulled away, both of them breathing heavily. The blonde laughed breathlessly, smacking the rapper lightly over the head, “Idiot. You should have said so before. Do you know how long I’ve wanted to hear you say that?”

Eli beamed, gripping the boy and pulling him into another kiss. This wasn’t something he was going to give up easily.

//the first time//

It had been sloppy and awkward, but it had ended up feeling so amazing that neither of them noticed

They were both feeling emotional about Kibum and Alexander leaving the group, and found themselves comforting one another in a way that they had never imagined they would.

As they lay in bed, sweaty and breathless, Eli kissed Kevin’s nose affectionately, smiling. He was positive at that point that they would be together until Kevin got sick of him or one of them died. He frowned. If Kevin ever left him, he was sure he would die.

---

“Eli? Wake up.”
Eli groaned, but opened his eyes slowly. Once his vision was finally in focus, he was face to face with the person he found the most beautiful in the world. Had he fallen asleep while reminiscing? He stretched, smiling. Apparently.

Kevin his lover’s cheek softly, “What were you dreaming about? You looked so happy that I almost didn’t want to wake you up.”

Eli sat up on his elbows before laughing, “Actually, I was remembering the first time you kissed me.”

“Oh! On the roof?”

“Nope.” He grinned, “On your birthday when you were drunk out of your mind.”

Kevin gasped, “Are you serious?”

Eli laughed, “You called me pretty and everything.”

The blonde boy slapped his arm playfully, “How come you never said anything?”

“Are you kidding? Would you have believed me if I told you that you had confessed to me that night?”

“…Probably not.”

“Exactly.” Eli leaned forward, kissing Kevin’s temple, “Get dressed. We’re meeting the others soon, right?”

“Yeah.” Kevin smiled, moving towards the bathroom backwards, winking at the boy, “Wanna help me get changed?”
Eli grinned, moving quickly. He lifted the smaller boy so that he could wrap his legs around his waist and pushed him against the bedroom door, “Don’t mind if I do.”

---

Soohyun stretched, moving to wake up Eli. As he lifted his hand to knock on the door, it moved loudly.

THUMP. THUMP. “Ahn~”

Soohyun’s eyes bugged out of his head. Was that Kevin?

There was a growl, “What’s my name, Kevin?”
“Ahhhh Eli~” THUMP. THUMP.

Soohyun threw up his hands. He wasn’t even going there. He passed Kiseop as he walked downstairs, but paused, grabbing the boy by the shirt and pulling him back down, “Ah, you don’t want to go up there.”

The blonde boy blinked, “But… why?”

Soohyun turned a bright red, “Just… take my word for it.” 


I FEEL SO DIRTYYYY lol jkjk.
Soohyun is my personal bias. I had to stick him in here for the hell of it, because I have a feeling that if the next chapter isn't Kiseop-centered, Soohyun's getting it LOL.

ANYWAY. So. Elvin is clearly the EliXKevin pairing, but some of you are probably lost as to where the whole "Eternal Love" plays in.
Because I am a huge nerd when it comes to most everything,
When I thought Eternal Love, I thought of the song of the same name used as Serah's character theme in Final Fantasy XIII.
The Japanese version, of course, because the English one is some weird Leona Lewis song LMAO

ANYWAY. So, this fiction is actually heavily inspired by this song, and if you've never heard it, it doesn't surprise me xD
Click hither -> http://youtu.be/KdTntbSpIIM
It's a beautiful song, and if you read the translation, you'll be able to see just how it really played into the fiction.
It also makes for wonderful back music if you ever re-read this chapter. xD

But yes. I hope this came out to be everything ilinh1991 had hoped when they suggested it and more :D