OH , A DINOSAUR

A-B-C [YOU decide]

“And what’s this one called?”
“An Allosaurus.”

There was an obnoxious laughter as the group pointed at the tallest and oldest member, “Look Alexander, it’s like your cousin or something.”
Xander was a little hurt being compared to a bag of bones, but being that he was usually the comic relief anyway, he laughed with them before striking a pose. His fingers were like extended claws as he growled cutely and then winked, “Aing~”

The group burst into another fit of laughter before moving onto the next exhibit.

But not Alexander. He sighed, looking up at the bones of the creature that once was. When his school had announced a trip to a museum that specialized in prehistoric events, he was kind of excited. Not about going to a museum, of course, but being away from school gave him leeway to be lazy.

He looked at the group he had been put in as they started laughing again, “LOOK. IT’S SOOHYUN.” The bulky male hesitated a bit before laughing awkwardly at the caveman. Alexander rolled his eyes. Kids were really cruel these days. Soohyun had looked to him with hopeful eyes, and he motioned for the boy to come over.
Soohyun grinned, jogging over to Alexander, “Is it really okay to hang out with you.”

Alexander laughed, “Well, we pre-historic idols need to stick together.”
“Yeah.” He laughed back before looking back to the group, “They’re being more mean today than I’m used to.”
Xander pointed to the one leading that pack, “Well. Dongho decided to come along today. You know how much he enjoys making the less fortunate feel…. More less fortunate.”
“Run out of words there?”
“You could tell?”
The two boys laughed once again.

Alexander liked Soohyun. Sure, he wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box, but he was good people. Anyone who had actually stopped to talk to him would know that this boy had a bigger heart than most people would dream of having. He ruffled the younger boy’s hair, earning a groan and a swat, “What are you, my mother? We’re in university. Don’t ruffle my hair.”

“Young man.” Alexander placed his hands on his hips, “Don’t speak to your mother like that.”
“….” Soohyun rolled his eyes before looking up at the Allosaurus bones, “So… it was a carnivore?” He glanced back at Xander, “I don’t really think you could be this kind of dinosaur.”
“Oh? What kind of dinosaur would I be?”

“Hmmm… A… Derp-asaur.”
“….A what?”
“A derpy dinosaur. A derp-asaur.”

“….” Alexander motioned to a blonde boy who had pencils in his upper lip. He was walking similarly to a chicken and making loud roar-like noises, “Uh, have you met Kiseop? He’s king of the derp-osaurs.”
Soohyun cocked his head to the side, “Well, what do you know? You guys could be twins.”

Kiseop looked to them and began stalking their way.

Alexander raised an eyebrow, “Oh . A dinosaur.” He slapped Soohyun’s shoulder, “You caught it’s attention!” They both laughed when Kiseop jump-hug attacked them, claiming to have ‘eaten’ them.

Alexander smiled at the two boys. Maybe other people made fun of them, but he honestly couldn’t have cared less. He loved his strange, derpy, dinosaur friends.


 

So yeah. this is awful xD
I couldn't think of anything D<
My youngest brother suggested this one. "Oh , A Dinosaur" is one of our oldest inside jokes xD it really wouldn't make sense even if I attempted to explain.

Between work and other things, I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately :C
IDK if it's okay to talk about on here since like... I don't know any of you personally (sans jelly bean, of course)
but like. I honestly wanted to drive my car off of a bridge yesterday. It's really gotten to this point for me.
:C I don't even know if people read these....
but anyway, I'm just very... exhausted. Mentally, physically.
Writing helps, really, so I'll try and update this when I can.

Thank you for commenting and subscribing. ;  A  ; I really appreciate it.