FAIL!

A-B-C [YOU decide]

“Kiseoppie.”

“Mm?”

“Why are you in my bed?”

“Mmm~”

“Seriously. Kiseop. Get out of my bed.”

Kiseop opened his eyes slowly. They shot open at the sight of Soohyun, and jerked out of bed quicker than someone could say “man man ha ni”. He pointed at his hyung, “Wh-wh-why was I in your bed?”

“Tch. I don’t know. Why would I ask you if I did?” Soohyun flopped over, covering his head with the blanket, “If you plan on sleeping more, get into your own bed.”

Kiseop huffed, “Mean! You should be helping me figure out how I got into bed with you!”

Soohyun threw his spare pillow at the boy, “Get. Out.”

The blonde threw it back at Soohyun before exiting the room. Kiseop felt like sometimes just being in existence was oxymoronic of itself. How could something so pretty be so… special?

He sighed, closing his eyes before wandering back towards the room he shared with baby Dongho. But, unfortunately, he forgot to open his eyes, so he ended up face first into his door. Standing for a minute, he opened the door quietly, making sure he didn’t wake up their maknae.

But, he found himself so focused on trying to avoid waking him that he ended up stepping on something sharp. He yelped loudly at the sudden pain, and immediately regretted it.

Dongho shot up in bed, eyes shadowed by his hair, “Kiseop.”

The boy swallowed at the younger’s venomous tone, “Y-yes?”

“…” He looked up slowly, “Tonight. You die.”

Kiseop yelled loudly as Dongho chased him through the sleeping household until he was cut off by Soohyun and Alexander who both had their arms crossed and eyes blazing in anger.
The boy looked down as the rest of U-KISS filed into the hall, complaining loudly at the volume of their horseplay.

Kiseop pouted as he received his lecture about the importance of quiet time.

It was always like this. The harder he tried not to get in the way, the harder it was to stay that way. Like someone was laughing at his irony, he felt a sudden tingle in his lower back that made him burst into laughter, causing Alexander to yell louder. Oops. He hadn’t meant to do that out loud.

Kibum flicked the boy in the forehead before the group decided to flock back to bed, “Be more careful.”

Kiseop flopped out onto the couch, his mouth in a straight line. Maybe it’d be better for the group if he took a break for a while. They all seemed frustrated with him lately. And that’s when he felt his head being lifted into a lap and his hair being played with. He opened his eyes, “Ah. Kevin.”

Kevin smiled brightly, “Hey~ you know… you seem really distracted lately. And you’ve been sleepwalking much more lately. Are you alright?”

Taken back by the concern, he simply nodded, turning on his side so that he was facing away from Kevin, “It’s just… the other members don’t like me much, I think. Because I’m not very coordinated. But it isn’t my fault!” He sat up, his bottom lip curling into a pout, “What should I do?”

Kevin laughed, “They’re only upset now because it’s the middle of the night and you were screaming like someone who had just escaped an asylum.” He gave a thumbs up, “Get some sleep, you’ll be fine in the morning.”

Kiseop nodded with a smile, “Thank you.”

“Anytime.”

The clumsy boy stumbled back to bed as Kevin sighed in exhaustion, “Ahh. Kiseoppie. You make me so tired. Please get more confident soon.”

---

The next day had been a long day.
They had a scheduled signing event for fans, and this had been one of their most bustling ones yet. The group was excited, but so many people being around made them nervous beyond belief.

During the member introduction, Soohyun introduced Kiseop, but Dongho had cut in, naming him the “fail” member. It was revenge for waking him up, obviously, but Kiseop frowned, feeling the failure he had only felt once before. That was, the feeling he got after he had been rejected by companies so many times. It really hurt, and the most painful part was, no one seemed to notice. He smiled, laughing awkwardly and agreed with Dongho, thanking them for the introduction.

He sat back in his seat. Hardly ever was he actually asked for his autograph, so he found himself painfully bored at fan meeting like this.

A small girl smiled up at him, “Kiseop-oppa! I’m your fan!”

He leaned forward, grinning at her, “What’s your name?”

“SoonYoung.” The girl blushed, still smiling brightly, “I’m eight-years-old, and you’re my favorite member of U-KISS!”

Kiseop covered his mouth, “Really?” He took the stuffed animal she had wanted him to sign, “May I ask what makes you like me so much?”

She laughed, “Well, you’re really goofy and awkward, but it makes you seem more like me! Maybe I’ll be an idol like oppa someday!” She reached forward to take the toy, “Plus, Kiseop-oppa is a really nice person with a big heart. I can tell!”

Kiseop smiled at the girl, his energy rejuvenated at her words. He stepped around the table and hugged her, kissing her forehead, “Thank you, SoonYoung.” He stood, patting her head, “I look forward to seeing you as an idol in the future! Let’s be fail idols together, okay?”

“Okay!”

Kiseop sat back in his chair, a smile on his face. Being a fail idol wasn’t so bad after all.


 THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Fail was actually requested by my youngest brother xD
Yeah. We're pretty tight, and he's really understanding of my love for asian things.
BUT this is for him :]

He had asked for it to be about Eli, but I was like :T three Eli fics in a row?
and then he pointed out Kiseop and was like 'well, him, then. because he looks like he'd be the second biggest fail next to Eli'

xD yeah. Hope you enjoyed it!