Trouble....

Hiding from Love

It had been only one week and when Hyomin woke up and saw the room she had to remind herself all over again she was in BoA's house, Miko helped a little by sleeping besides her. 

She smiled and petted him:

"Good morning Miko" She said 

The cute cat purred as she petted him more and she chuckled:

"So spoiled" She said 

Looking at him she somehow remembered BoA's words the night she moved in...

Flashback 

They sat down on the living room and BoA held Miko in her lap, Hyomin the knew the expression she wore right now, it was serious that said "Talk or I'll make you". 

"Unnie..." Hyomin talked

"You haven't confessed yet..." BoA sighed

"Nor will I, it's forbiden!" Hyomin said

" Hell with the forbiden, heart doesn't obey rules" 

"I do have a sain mind" Hyomin said

"Not for long if you keep hiding and running away" BoA said "Hyo you were every single day together, how the hell didn't they realize it?!"

"I'm good" Hyomin tried and BoA frowned "Okay I tried thinking of other things or not look at them or... something, anything that would hide my feelings" 

" You are making a drama out of this" BoA said

"Unnie we are both artists, in the same band on top of that, if the board finds out they might break up the band or even the truth may do it, I love dbsk with all I have, I'm living a dream...."

"Don't give me that , your dream is singing and dancing, it's music, but isn't love related to music, how can you sing about lovesongs when you try so hard to hide yours?" BoA said

"I just dream, I imagine"  Hyomin smiled and BoA sighed at such sad smile

"You are crazy and you are hurting yourself, I hope giving you the house will allow you some space to clear your mind"

End of Flashback 

It did, for one week, every night she dreamt of confessing and on the most various ways with the most various endings, how did that go for her? Her head ached and her body felt tired every day, she was dizzy, her will to eat wasn't all that big anymore.

That day was usual too, she got a shower and dressed, left to work, it was more exhausting then....

"Good morning" She went in the rehearsal room 

"Good morning" Junsu went to hug her smiling " How did you sleep?"

"Good" She lied "You?" 

"Nice too" He smiled 

"Good morning" Jaejoong kissed her cheek as usual 

"Good morning Hyo" Changmin hugged her and Yoochun mumbled a sleepy good morning.

Yunho wasn't talking with her:

"Oppa" She called but he didn't even look at her....

Why?

Flashback

"I'm moving out" Not the best choice of words she made

"What? Why?" Jaejoong asked 

"BoA unnie is leaving and she wanted me to watch her house, so I'll move in" She explained

"Oh that's a pity" Junsu pouted

"Are you sure it will be ok?" Yoochun asked and she nodded but he still looked worried and sad

"Just don't skip meals and don't be late for work, always lock your doors and windows...." Jaejoong sounded like a mother sometimes 

"I'll be fine oppa" Hyomin smiled

Yunho hadn't spoken a word yet:

"Why?" It was almost a soft whisper but they heard it "You can simply visit it from time to time, you said she a pet, bring it here we will take care of him, you don't need to move in"

That made a lot of sense:

"Yunho, let her be, if that's what she wants." Jaejoong said 

Yunho looked at her:

"There's another reason"

"Of course not" 

"It wasn't a question" Yunho was angry, that was dangerous, Hyomin knew she walking into a mine field " So speak up, why the hell are you leaving the house, our dorm?" 

"I need my independence, my space, honestly I have been thinking of it for a while." 

"Your space?" He said " We gave up so much for you, we give you more space then you need, your independence, we are hardly home what indenpendence do you think a silent and lonely house will give you?!" 

All he said was right, right and right but she couldn't just yell I'm leaving to forget about one of the members! Could she?

"Oppa, don't be angry...."

"After all we have given up for you, you are being a selfish idiot Hyomin so until you tell me the absolute truth I'm not going to forgive you, go, go leave but don't speak to me again" He shouted opening the door for her "Leave this house now!"

End of Flashback

Hyomin felt like crying when he didn't anwser and that day ended with tears, and the next, and the next, because every day she came back to a silent house, she was exhausted mentally and physically and finally her body gave in, that one day, her mind was having enough. 

"Yunho oppa that's enough you are being immature, you aren't considering my thoughts, I'm grateful for everything you have done for me, I am but stop this!" She shouted and cried

"Hyo..."

"I'm tired, I'm exhausted and I hate to have one of my best friends hating me so please....oppa please...I'll tell you the truth." This wasn't Hyomin's sain mind, this was her eyes not seeing clearly, her head aching and the room spining "I'm..."

Hyomin's body gave in and the last thing she heard was Yunho's shout:

"Hyo!!"  

---- 

Comment Please :D