Junsu's days

Hiding from Love

The next three days would be Junsu's turn and Hyomin was feeling so much better, they noticed the change in her, she was brighter, the color was back to her cheeks and she had more energy, she had a visit to the doctor and Junsu, since he was free was going with her. 

Junsu POV

"Come on sunshine we need to go" I said

"Okay, okay" She got out of the room finally

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3uyidtP0F1rotymdo1_400.jpg

"Oh so cute my sunshine" I said giving her a hug

"Thanks oppa you look handsome too" She said hugging me back

Well....at least she's smiling. 

"Of course!" I said and she chuckled

We left to the car and our manager drove us to the doctor, talking about random things on the trip. 

We met her doctor Mr. Jong Jin, he did the whole examination thing like listening to her heart beat, her weight and height, checking her blood pressure and many more, I kept a gentle smile watching her, she had color on her cheeks now, she was so pale, she was eating better, sleeping well, she had more energy and was becoming better day by day, I hope she's better ad doesn't just look better but I'm giving her a smile so she won't worry seeing me worried. 

"Well Miss Kim everything seems regular for someone who is recovering, you are becoming better and it's impressive how fast your recovery was"

"Tight leash does that" I said and they both chuckled 

"I see, its working but now there's no need for such a tight leash as you say Mr. Kim" He said smiling "You won't need such strong medicine anymore so I'll change the prescription for something lighter, it doesn't mean you are completely healthy though, you still need to rest well, eat well and drink plenty fluids, you are underweight for someone your height"

"Can I get out of bed rest?" She asked and I chuckled, she really hates being in bed all day

"Yes, you can but be careful, the weather is warming up and if you catch any flu because of the temperature change then your condition will worsen" He said "The rest is still the same, no hard working, no rash movements, take your medicine everyday one in the morning after breakfast and one at night after dinner" 

He gave us the paper with the prescription and I took it. 

Thank god she's better...

We said our goodbyes and of course our manager was the one to get the medicine for her, we arrived home and she was really excited not to have to come back to bed:

"Finally!! I'm out, we should have had the doctor writting it because I'm not sure Yunho oppa will believe me" She said pouting 

"I'll confirm it don't worry"

"Will he believe you?" She asked

"Hum....yeah...." I said and we both chuckled 

I sat down on the couch and she sat beside me:

"You know sunshine I never told you what I thought since Yunho and Yoochun hyung left it clear what you did was wrong but I understood" I said and looked at her "You wanted your independence, to live alone far from us who are just guys, you are with us every day I get it that it may have tired you"

"Oppa..." She started

"Let me finish, I understood that but the fact that you let yourself reach exhaustion it disappointed me, it showed me you don't know how precious you are to us, to everyone sunshine" I said

End of Junsu POV

Hyomin POV

My heart hurts hearing him say he's disappointed in me but I didn't say anything:

"But it also showed me that I need to stop caring what others think and show you more love, show you how much you matter so you won't do something stupid like this again" He said

"What?" I asked confused

"My sunshine, my beautiful lady, my baby, you are so beautiful, so sweet, I can't help but love you so much, I want to protect you" He said with a big smile and I blushed madly, my heart racing against time "You are DBSK's baby, our little princess, it seems we don't show our love for you that much"

Oh...as a member...I'm just a member...sure Hyomin, what were you expecting? 

"Oppa it's not your fault and I was never tired of you, I'm really sorry I disappointed you, it won't happen again ok? I love you too oppa" I said smiling 

"Great now give me a kiss" He showed his cheek "I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss"

I blushed but what the hell? Why not....

I kissed his cheek and he smiled, like this I can keep showing him love loving him silently so I'm happy.

End of Hyomin POV

Of course with Junsu seriousness didn't last for long, on the second day that was clear when childishly she threw a pilow of the couch at him and he threw one at her:

"Oh you will see" She said and started chasing him around with a pillow to hit him 

He laughed:

"Come on shorty, you are so slow...." He teased

"Oppa!!!" She whined pouting and stomping her feet pretending to be angry

He went to her alarmed and she smirked:

"Oh no....." He said and got hit, she giggled happily "This is funny huh?"

He smirked looking at her and reached towards her to tickle her, laughter filled the house as her knees lost strenght and he caught her still laughing, he kissed her cheek letting her go as she caught her breath still in his arms. 

Junsu POV

"My pretty girl, you are so adorable" I said and caressed her cheek as she caught her breath, panting from laughing too much too hard. 

I couldn't help but kiss her cheek again and her temple:

"Oppa..." She panted "Meanie" 

I laughed and held her closely:

"It's you sunshine you bring the worst in me, you make me crazy" I whispered saying nothing but the true. 

My heart beats stronger with her, I can't help but smile when she smiles, I can't help but hurt when she's in pain, I can't help but wanting to protect her fragile small body, hold her in my arms and never let go, she's so precious, so beautiful, so sweet, so kind, so stubborn....even that was precious. 

End of Junsu POV

On the third day the house was noisy full of loud laughter as Junsu and Hyomin watched a show that Jaejoong was on, happiness filled it as the drama they had been living seem to be dying off.

But thanks to that happiness Hyomin was able to start writting, composing a new song for her comeback.

She had just written a few lines but the title was clearly her heart. 

Saranghae 

-------

Okay another update!!! (Saranghae means I love you btw)

Comment please 

Kiss and Hug 

Fylipapink