I'm Just Like You

There's a Tomorrow with You

"Daddy, I'm a wolf!" Luhan exclaims as he hops excitedly, waving his arms around with his hands curved as claws while Joonmyun adds the finishing touches to his halloween costume.

"I can see you are, Luha-"

"Raaaaawr!"

Luhan takes off running into the house, costume barely half complete. His tail is falling off and his grey, furry suit is only half buttoned up in the back. The hood continues to fall off and his face paint is beginning to smudge, but that doesn't stop Luhan from running straight to the door for early arrival at the nursery school carnival. Joonmyun runs after him, wolf ears in one hand and a safety pin and tail in the other as the rambunctious child tries to wreak havoc upon the apartment.

Joonmyun catches the toddler as he turns the corner, wrapping his arms around Luhan's waist and lifting the boy over his shoulders. "Look who has caught the wolf now!" he growls, playfully nipping at Luhan's arms.

"No, Daddy! You can't catch wolves. Wolves are invincible," Luhan says matter of factly as he's set back on the ground and the back of his costume is buttoned up. He practices his growls and howls as Joonmyun pins the tail to the costume, fixes the face paint, and adds wolf ears.

Joonmyun sighs in relief, sitting on the balls of his feet as Luhan runs off with a "thanks, daddy!" and a chaste kiss thrown flippantly. Luhan runs straight to the kitchen, occasionally slipping on the floor, where Minseok is.

With a mischievous grin, Luhan tiptoes slowly behind the kitchen counter, careful to make sure his ears don't appear over the top. Minseok is cooking pasta to eat before Luhan goes to the school carnival. The toddler holds his breath and slinks around the counter, cheeks turning pink from the stress of being puffed out so far.

Luhan waits for his mental clock to tick down.

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...







"Raaaaaaawr!" he screams, jumping from behind the counter and latching himself at Minseok's hip. "I'm the big, bad, scary wolf, and I'm going to eat you!"

In mock horror and surprise, Minseok puts on the most afraid face he can manage and pleads for the big, bad, scary wolf to let him go. Luhan smiles in victory, baring his pearly white baby teeth and playfully sinking them (gently) into Minseok's side.

"The big, bad, scary wolf caught me! Dad, come save me," Minseok says while stirring the pasta so it doesn't boil over. Luhan continues to growl and gnaw at Minseok's jeans, tugging and pulling roughly at the hem.

Joonmyun enters the kitchen and stomps his foot emphatically, calling Luhan's attention with a fierce glint in his eye. He gets on Luhan's eye level and inches closer and closer until he's right in the toddler's face.

"You know who loves to eat wolves, Luhan?" he taunts, running his fingers over the cardboard covered grey felt wolf ears.

Luhan gulps. "W-Who, Daddy?"

Joonmyun smirks, then quickly grabs Luhan and hoist him over his shoulder. "Big, bad, scary dragons!" he says, tickling Luhan and threatening to pull him into his cave.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and Luhan is all too thankful for the tickling to stop. He runs to the door and scrambles for the brass handle, futilely pulling at it to get it open. Joonmyun comes soon behind and unlocks the door to find Yifan and his son Yixing, also dressed as a wolf, standing at the door.

Luhan waits for no one and immediately takes to chasing after Yixing in the hallway, shouting, "I'm a big, bad, scary wolf, and I'm going to eat you!" Joonmyun and Yifan can't help but chuckle as Yixing then chases after Luhan, growling and pretending to be on the hunt for food.

"I'll make sure to bring Luhan home by seven," Yifan remarks after formalities. He scoops Yixing into his arms as he runs past him. Luhan groans and complains because Yifan is too tall and it's cheating if Yixing can hide from him way up high.

Joonmyun assents and lets them go. He can hear Luhan cheering in the hallway behind the closed door about how much candy he's going to get at the carnival.

"Dinner's done if you want some," Minseok calls from the kitchen, setting down two bowls with a clank. He reaches for a bite when Joonmyun comes from behind him and kisses him roughly. His hands sink dangerously low on Minseok's hips, eyes pulling away hungrily. Minseok responds with barely a thought, hands trailing to place themselves in the middle of Joonmyun's chest, just at his heart, on instinct.

Minseok elicits a moan as Joonmyun presses kisses at his collarbone and follows his jawline to his earlobe where he tugs tenderly at the skin. The wood table digs a little painfully into Minseok's back, but Joonmyun's radiating passion is more fierce in comparison.

"Aren't you hungry for something else? We haven't had time alone in quite a long time."

Flustered and nervous, Minseok gulps and gazes into Joonmyun's hard set, wanton gaze. The latter bites into the delicate skin on his neck, digging his teeth in and at the imprint. Joonmyun rests his swollen, bright red lips on the skin, listening to the sound of Minseok's ragged breaths as his own hot breaths pan over the span of Minseok's alabaster skin.

"You know something," he murmurs ally into the dip of Minseok's collarbone, feeling his husband shudder in his arms. He loves the way Minseok gets choked up for words, only managing to sputter incongruous vowels and the way goosebumps flood his husband's skin almost immediately and how amorous Minseok can be. He smirks against the pale skin and tugs once more at Minseok's earlobe.

"I bet you didn't know that I am a wolf too."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: so this absolutely had to happen. I think me watching my girl, the japanese drama, through in one sitting plus exo's teaser spurred this on OTL as;ldfkjsf but baby luhan and fierce suho are just so cute ;;u;; i will definitely try to write some more drabbles in the future, but it's complete (again) for now :3 Let me know what you think and thanks for reading :3 <33