The Pain

Beautiful Lie.

The last two lessons were boring without Chen with you. But you weren't down, after all, you get to see him after school, and that made you smile.

The girls that saw you with Chen earlier were plotting a plan to make you pay for stealing him away from them. "We'll get her after school, in front of everyone. Lee Minji, you better watch out. I'll kill you if I have to."

The bell rang, indicating the end of school. You ran out of class, grabbed your books and bag from your locker, and ran to the front of the school, waiting for Chen, because for some reason, he wasn't there yet.

*Strange... He always gets here before me.*

"LEE MINJI!" a voice screamed at you. You turned around in fright and found 3 girls staring you down with evil glares.

"You are going to pay for your friendship with Kim Jongdae. He is ours! How DARE you take him for yourself!" they yelled at you.

"What are you talking about? Who are you guys? What do you want from me?" you said while looking around for some help. There were bystanders watching, waiting for a fight to break out.

"I'm Jin!"

"I'm Min!"

"I'm Sun!"

"The fact that you're always with him, and you're always hugging him and holding him. Doesn't that make you feel ashamed?" the one named Jin said.

"Uh. No? He's my best friend. I'm allowed." you retorted.

"Oh really? Well, you're going to pay for it. Starting now!" the girls all screamed, running at you, pulling your bag off, ripping your books, pulling you hair, throwing you to the ground, kicking you, hitting you.

"Stop it! I didn't do anything wrong! Leave me alone!" you cried. But it was no use. No one wanted to help you, instead, everyone was laughing at you. The girls were going crazy.

"You little b****, we're going to kill you. Don't you dare go anywhere near Jongdae EVER AGAIN." Sun yelled in your face.

"NO! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM! You want to kill me? THEN DO IT!" you screamed. You didn't care. You didn't want your best friend taken away from you, especially by these 3 crazy girls. You didn't care, you took it all, tears running down your face.

*Jongdae, Chen, Oppa, where are you? Why aren't you here?*

"STOP!" someone yelled. *That voice sounds familiar...* "Chen..?" you whispered. The girls froze and turned around in surprise.

"Get away from her! What are you doing!?" he screamed, pushing the girls out of the way. "AND WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE!? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, NOW!!" he yelled at all the bystanders. Everyone ran away, scared that he was going to come for them, except for 11 boys, all crowded around you and Chen.

"Chen oppa..?" you said in a small whisper.

"I'm here Minji, I'm here, it's alright, everything will be okay. Why... Why are they doing this to you? Did you do something?" Chen asked you worriedly.

You shook you head, "No, oppa, I didn't do nothing. They said something about me stealing you away from them..? What is that all about Chen oppa? What are they talking about? Do you have a girlfriend? Am I interfering with something?" you cried, tears forming in your eyes.

"No, no no no no Minji, I don't have anything to do with them. Just, don't speak, you're badly injured. I'll take you to my place. Would you like that?" he asked you softly, carrying you bridal style in his arms.

"Yes please... Chen oppa. But what about my st-"

"Don't worry about it. We got this." a tall blonde boy said. There were 11 boys on the floor, picking up all your stuff. *What is this..?*

"They're my band mates. I'll introduce them later. But for now, let's go home..." Chen said, walking home to his house with you in his arms.

"Okay..." you whispered, falling asleep in his arms.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wow, writing frenzy. I wanna write non-stop. Hope you guys like this chapter :D And also, I am a girl, and I would NEVER do this (bash a girl I mean, or a guy. XD They would bash me more like it. For writing a stupid fanfic. ._.)