Sleep

Beautiful Lie.

A/N: From now on, there might be Chen thoughts, and you'll know like this **I love you** <-- his thoughts. *I love you.* <-- your thoughts. Depending on the number of *'s there are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chen helped you walk to his room. You were still in quite a bit of pain, and it was obvious that you might need a day off school tomorrow. You laid down on his bed, "I'll call your mum and tell her you're sleeping over, ne? I'll be right back." Chen says with a grin, leaving you sitting on his bed by himself.

You sighed and thought to yourself *What did those girls want? Why would they pick on me? Is it because Chen oppa is famous and I'm in the way? Hmm...*

"MINJI!! Earth to Minji." Chen was calling you. "Uh, sorry. I was just thinking... Chen oppa. Am I in the way of your fame?" you asked worriedly.

"Minji, never. I wouldn't care if I was famous or not if you weren't there with me. But, what's with the sudden thought?" he asked you, confused.

"Nothing. I was thinking of what those girls were saying to me. They said that I didn't matter, and that you were theirs. What are they talking about?" you said, on the verge of tears, thinking about what could've happened if Chen didn't come.

"They are probably jealous of our awesome friendship. Maybe they are fans of mine. I'll talk to them tomorrow. If they don't leave you alone, boy oh boy are they going to get it." he said, getting a bit frustrated.

"Oppa, calm down. Don't worry about it. I'm happy as long as I'm with you." you tell him, giving him a big 'thank you' hug. Chen smiled. **What a cutie. Minji, did you know? That I love you? I've loved you since forever. My best friend.**

"Minji... Do you like me?" Chen suddenly asked you. You were suprised, and you turned to look at him. "Chen oppa, why do you ask?" you ask, blushing.

"I want to know. Do you like me?" he asked again. *Oh gosh, what do I say? Is this a trick? Is he joking? I can't tell, but if I tell him my feelings, what if he doesn't feel the same way?*

"O-oppa, is this a joke?" you ask him cautiously. He shook his head "Aniyo, this is serious." **I want to know...** "You can tell me anything right?" he asks.

"N-ne, but this is a bit sudden... I-I don't know, oppa. Mianhe." *I know, I do love you, but do you love me?*

"Ani, gwenchana. I guess that was a bit sudden, eh?" he says, awkwardly laughing and scratching the back of his head.

You laughed awkwardly, "Ne, ne. But oppa, why do you want to know?" you asked him, cocking a head to the side, questioning him.

"Oh, uh, I just wanted to know..." he said **I lied. I want to know if you love me too.**

"Okay then... Oppa, I'm tired... Can I sleep?" you yawned and asked him.

"Ah, ne, ne... Here, I'll help you." he said.

He tucked you in, and you could hear you heart beating fast as he reached over your body to help spread the sheets out. *He's so cute.*

"Good night Minji..." **My little princess**

"Good night Chen oppa..." *My charming prince*

He closed the door, and you lay there for a while, thinking about his question...

 

CHEN's POV (Point of View)

(A/N: I said this in the first chapter, but since my original story line changed, I might do random things. So please just bear with me!! Mianhe OTL)

I closed the door and walked to the living room. The couch had blankets and pillows which I was going to use. I remembered Minji's face when I was helping her into bed. So cute, so innocent...

"ARGH GODDAMMIT!! Why didn't I just confess!? I was so close..." I raged. **Oh god I hope she doesn't hear me.**

"I guess I should just go to bed..." I sighed and buried myself in the blankets, but I couldn't sleep. I kept worrying about Minji. Is she okay in there? What if she needs help in the middle of the night?

"Maybe I should go sleep in the room with her..." I whispered and snuck into my room with a blanket and a pillow. Minji was sleeping there peacefully on the bed. I placed my things on the floor and built a bed.

"Good night, best friend..." I whispered to her. Looking at her sleeping face, she was so beautiful. I couldn't resist. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. Happy, I lay down to go to sleep. "I love you Minji." I said. "Kim Jongdae..." a voice called. **What??** "Kim Jongdae, Chen oppa..." **Minji??**

"Minji, are you sleeptalking?" I questioned her. "Kim Jongdae... I-I love you. I love you so much..." Tears started falling down Minji's cheeks. "Minji? Are you okay? Gwenchana? Minji!!" I was worried. Why was she crying? I sat there to see if she would talk again, but she didn't, and I fell asleep with my head on the edge of the bed...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh god I'm so sorry guys. I just changed everything. I guess since the beginning, it's been no one's point of view, so don't get confused there. It's just changed to Chen's point of view. But please, enjoy? (I'm such a terrible writer. OTL)