Threats

Beautiful Lie.

NO ONE's POV (Point Of View)

Those three girls, Jin, Min and Sun were spying on your group of friends from afar, jealously thinking of a plan to break you and Chen from being together.

"We have to get them apart. It's not fair that she gets all of Chen." Jin says.

"We'll definitely get her, get her so hard that she'll have no choice but to let Chen Chen go." Min says.

"Yes. We'll send her hate notes as well. That'll get her." Sun says.

"We'll do it. YES!" they all shout.

 

MINJI's POV (Point Of View)

After lunch, me and Chen went to our next class together. It was History. We really weren't paying attention, but instead we were holding hands under the table and whispering sweet nothings to each other. That happened in Art as well, but we were also painting and we messed around. The teacher told us off, but I couldn't care less. I was with Chen, and that was all that mattered.

After class and school ended, Chen walked me to my locker so I could pick my bag and other stuff up. When I was gathering my things I found a scrunched up piece of paper. It had scrawny, messy writing on it. It said "Leave Chen, otherwise your life will be hell, starting now." *Was it those girls again? Oh man, what do I do. Should I show Chen?*

"Ya, Minji, you okay?" Chen asked me worried because I zoned out. "Oh, uh, uhm... I'm okay." I tell him, hiding the piece of paper behind my back. "You sure? What is that you're hiding, Minji?" he asks, curiously pointing at my arm behind my back. "What, this? Oh it's nothing, just a bit of rubbish I found in my locker." you lied to him. "Okay then..." he says, with a worried look on his face. I just smiled at him.

I walked him to his locker next. He talked to me while he was grabbing his bags and books. "Minji, since you zoned out before, I'll remind you again. I'm going to singing practice straight after school tomorrow okay? So if you wanted to go home first then you can, or you could wait at school for me. Your choice okay?" he asked me.

"I'll probably just go home first. I've stayed at your house after school so much, I think I should go straight home tomorrow so I can surprise my mum." I tell him, laughing. He laughed with me and pinched my cheek.

Once he finished at his locker,  he walked me out of school. On the way, I passed a bin and threw the piece of paper in the bin. I kept walking and didn't look back, not wanting Chen to see my worried face. *What are those girls planning to do?*

 

CHEN's POV (Point Of View)

After class and school ended, I walked Minji to her locker and let her get her stuff. "Minji, just giving you a heads up, tomorrow I'm going to singing practice straight after school okay? Minji?" I asked her. She seemed to have been lost in her thoughts.

"Ya, Minji, you okay?" I asked her, worried. "Oh uh, uhm... I'm okay." she told me, hiding something behind her back. "You sure?" I asked her again, just to make sure. "What is that you're hiding, Minji?" pointing at her arm behind her back. "What, this? Oh it's nothing, just a bit of rubbish I found in my locker." she told me. I could tell that she was lying. **What's going on Minji? Why are you lying?** "Okay then..." I say with a worried look on my face. She just smiled at me.

We went to my locker next. "Minji, since you zoned out before, I'll remind you again. I'm going to singing practice straight after school tomorrow okay? So if you wanted to go home first then you can, or you could wait at school for me. Your choice okay?" I told her since she didn't hear the first time.

"I'll probably just go home first. I've stayed at your house after school so much, I think I should go straight home tomorrow so I can surprise my mum." she told me, laughing. I laughed at her dorkiness and pinched her cheeks.

Once I finished at my locker, I walked her out of school. On the way, we passed a bin and I saw her throw that piece of paper that she had earlier into the bin. I couldn't help but think that there was something on that piece of paper that made her scared. She seemed so out of it. I picked up the piece of paper from the bin since Minji didn't look back. I kept walking and tucked that piece of paper in my pants pocket.

She wanted to go home today, so I walked her home. After saying goodbye and kissing her goodnight, I started on my way home. I took out that piece of paper she threw into the bin. **I wonder what was on it.** I read it. "Leave Chen, otherwise your life will be hell, starting now." **Was it those girls again? Why would they do this?** I walked home, thinking about it the whole way.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys, was that okay? Next chapter might be a bit sad. Maybe. But enjoy, comment and subscribe? See ya later :P