The Beginning

Beautiful Lie.

"Minji! Wait up!"

Kim Jongdae was your best friend since Grade 2.

"Huh?" you said, turning around. "Oh Jongdae, didn't hear you there." you said, smiling at him. You saw him running towards you, trying to catch up to you. His hair was blowing in the wind, while his face was puffed up from catching his breath.

"You gotta wait for me next time, speeder" he said, pinching your nose. "Ne. I'll try" as you ran away from him. "YA! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?" he screamed, running after you. You laughed and ran all the way to school with Jongdae behind you.

You two were the closest friends in the world, inseparable.

Once you both arrived at school, both breathless, the bell rang. "So, I'll meet you here after school?" you asked him.

"Don't you always? I'm not going to run away, don't worry Minji." he said jokingly, smiling at you with that adorable smile of his.

"Ya, don't joke. I want to be with my best friend always!" you screamed, and a few people turned around to stare at you. "Oops." you said giggling.

"Okay, okay. I'll be here waiting for you" he says, embracing you with a hug before parting ways. "See you after school."

"And at lunch, don't forget lunch. Bye." you said quickly, running to your class before you were any later.

*Hmm first class, English. That's okay.*

When you walked in, you sat on a desk in the back corner of the room, away from everyone. Nobody really liked you. But you were used to it. You knew that it was because you were best friends with Jongdae, also known as Chen from a new boy group EXO. He was popular, you were not. But you didn't care. He's been your best friend since forever! Why would you want to change that now? You got the thought out of your head, and started focusing on the teacher who was blabbering on about the new assignment that she was setting. You had to write at least 200 words on what your most favourite thing in the whole world was.

*Ha! This will be easy peasy. I'll write about my best friend. He's my most favourite person in the whole world.*

The class finished a while after, and you were nearly finished with your assignment. You decided to leave it for later. It was Maths next, and that was your favourite class. Once again, you sat in the back corner of the room, but you concentrated hard on your work, nothing really mattered in Maths. You loved it. Then it was P.E. and the girls were picking on you. The game was volleyball, and the girls on your team didn't even want anything to do with you. The ball kept going for you, and you tried your best, but it was P.E., your least favourite subject.

4th lesson was Science. It was the same old thing. Same seat, same deal. When you did experiments, no one wanted to be your partner, so you did it yourself. You didn't mind though. It was lunch next. You get to see Jongdae. You were excited.

Finally, class ended and you rushed to your locker to dump your stuff inside, then proceeded to get some lunch. While lining up to get food, someone pulled you out of the line. "What are you doing eating here? Come on, I'll get you some better food." It was Jongdae. Only he would want to have anything to do with you. You both walked to the rooftop, well, more like he ran and dragged you along, but you went along with it. When you got to the top, you saw a beautiful picnic lunch all laid out on a red plaid picnic rug.

"So? Doesn't it look awesome?" he said, grinning at you.

"Uh. Wow. I.. I'm speechless. Is this just for us?" you stammered, staring up at him.

"Yep. My best friend deserves the best. And I know you go through a lot because you're my best friend, but I don't care. You should be treated the best here." he said, revealing his beautiful smile.

"You're the best Jongdae." you say, giving him the biggest hug you've ever given him.

"That's okay Minji, you're my best friend, you're the best. Oh, and you don't have to call me Jongdae, you can call me Chen, or Oppa. It just feels so weird having you call me Jongdae when everyone just calls me Chen now." he says, hugging you back.

"Okay... Chen oppa." you gave him your best smile.

You and Chen were so happy there in your hug that you didn't notice that there were some jealous girls spying on you. "That b**** has to disappear."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how was that? I just realised that I am changing my original story line, but I hope you guys like it anyway! Please comment and subscribe! I'd like to know your thoughts about this fanfic so far. :)