Smiling Again

Loving Again

[Present Time] [3rd person POV]

Jaejoong woke up,feeling extremely depressed.He felt really down.he couldn't concentrate on his college studies.In the cafe.Nowhere.From the last 15 days,he was aloof,talking to no one,keeping to himself.He had stopped eating and slept very little.He looked awful.He had grown really thin and pale.His eyes,normally kind and shining ones,were now lifeless and dull.He barely spoke and never left the house.It was as if he was in a deep shock.

'Hyung,are you awake?',a voice called.Jaejoong just looked at the door,uttering not a word.Junsu came in,holding a tray of porridge and warm tea.He sat beside Jaejoong and rubbed his cold hands.Jaejoong looked away.

'Hyung,please.Eat.You have had nothing from last 2 weeks',Junsu pleaded,tears in his eyes.Jaejoong just looked on blankly.He was clutching something white and small.Junsu saw it and tried to pry it away from his hand.Jaejoong held it even more tightly.

It was a tiny shoe of a baby.Junsu was sure that Yoochun and he had removed every trace of things related to Changmin's and Jaejoong's baby along with Changmin's belongings.Then how did Jaejoong have this shoe?

He must have had hidden it,Junsu thought,as he struggled to remove the tiny shoe from Jaejoong's hand.Jaejoong refused to let it go.There was a loud tearing sound and the thin fabric was torn in two.Jaejoong looked horror-struck.He bent over the torn piece and hugged it,murmuring softly to it.

'Oh,baby.It's ok.Umma and Appa will buy you new shoes.Now smile.Smile.There's a good child',Jaejoong kept murmuring,rocking the torn piece.Junsu couldn't hold it any longer and ran out,sobbing for his hyung's pitiable state.His phone rang.

'Ch..Chunnie!',Junsu cried.

'Su,what's wrong?Why are you crying?'.Junsu sobbed out the entire story.There was a bit of silence on both sides.

'Su,where is he?',Yoochun asked.

'In his room',Junsu replied.

'Which room?That house or your place?',Yoochun asked,urgency in his voice.

'Their house.Jae hyung has been here from past 2 weeks',Junsu said.Yoochun cursed loudly,making Junsu jump.

'Junsu,listen.Remove Jae from that house.Coaxe him,force him,drag him.Do anything.Get him out of there!',Yoochun said.

'But hyung is not any state to move',Junsu said,fresh tears running down at Jaejoong's state.

'Whatever it is.Remove him from there.I can't believe he was there for so long!Get him out!I will reach in 15 minutes'.Yoochun hung up the phone.Junsu wiped his tears and gathered all the strength that he will need.

                                                                    -x-x-x-

[Yunho's POV]

I watched Yoochun getting all worked up.He and I had got along pretty well and were good friends.

'Get him out!I will reach in 15 minutes',he said,getting up.I looked at him enquiringly.

'I'm sorry.I have to leave',he said.

'Why?What's wrong?,I asked.He stumbled a bit,not knowing what to say.

'It's ok.If it's too uncomfortable,you needn't force yourself',I said,patting his arm.He looked at me and sighed.

'It's Jaejoong.I think he relapsed again'.He began to tell me.Halfway through it,and I was dragging Yoochun to my car.Jaejoong.My Jaejoong.So sad.so hurt.I just wanted to hold him.Be there for him.

'You love Jaejoong,don't you?',Yoochun asked suddenly.I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.He nudged me.

'I just want to be there for him',I said shortly.The looks we exchanged more than made up for the unspoken words.Yoochun's phone rang.He went pale hearing whatever it was.I started imagining all sorts of thing and accelarated.We skidded to a stop at the house and rushed upstairs.In the bedroom we heard Junsu trying to calm Jaejoong.We opened the door and I froze at the sight.

Junsu was rocking Jaejoong back and forth like a child.The room was a mess.Bedclothes were rumpled up and a white fabric was torn in 2 pieces of which Jaejoong held one as if his life depended on it.His eyes were unfocused and were feverish.His cheeks were sunken in and there were dark circles under his eyes.His clothes seemed too big for him.He was even paler and was shivering so badly that Junsu was getting shaken along with him.Junsu saw Yoochun and cried out.Yoochun rushed forward to hug both of them.Jaejoong looked thoroughly sad and scared.My heart twisted at his pained stare.

'Jaejoong!',I called out,walking over to him.He looked at me with those beautiful,demented black orbs.I put out a hand and touched him gently.He shuddered at the touch.I wanted to hold him so badly,but restrained,thinking he might be more frightened.

'Jaejoong',I said softly.once more.He looked at me more deeply,eyes focusing on me.He frowned a bit and then his eyes widened on recognising me.His face crumpled and letting out a strangled cry,threw himself at me.I held him tightly as he shook like an eathquake,clinging to me like a frightened kid.

'Yun...Yunho!You came',He whispered,trembling more.

'Yes Jaejoong.It's alright now.I am here.It's ok',I said,rubbing his back.

'Yunho.....please...don't go'.

With that,he fainted.

 

 

Alright!!Yorabun,u like it??

Please comment!

Kamsahamnida!^^