Steps to moving on

Loving Again

[Yunho's POV]

I met him again.

He looked like an angel.Cheeks flushed due to cold and beautiful eyes wide in surprise at seeing me.I too was surprised.And happy.At having met him again.Park Yoochun-ssi introduced me to him and a cute man standing next to him.

'Hello Kim-ssi,Nice to meet you again',I said,extending my hand.His soft,small hand fit perfectly in mine.

'"Again"?Have you guys met before?',Park-ssi asked,surprised.

'Well,I have had the honour of meeting Kim Jaejoong-ssi at his bakery.He helped me and am grateful for that',I said,shaking the cute man's hand,whose name was Kim Junsu.

'So,any special plans for tonight?',I asked.

'Nothing much.We were returning now',Junsu-ssi said.

'Oh.If you don't mind,would you like joining me at the bridge?I hear that they are arranging fireworks tonight',I said.Immiediately,Yoochun-ssi and Junsu-ssi looked at Jaejoong in concern.I thought I must have asked something hurtful.Jaejoong looked whiter than usual and pain flashed across his face.I felt really sad seeing him like this.And guilty for paining him.I don't know why,but seeing him in pain,hurt me too.I had this sudden urge to hug him amd make his pain go away.

'It's fine if you don't wish to go',I said,seeing the situation being not so good.Junsu-ssi looked somewhat relieved.I was about to wish them good-night when;

"It's ok.Let's go',Jaejoong said.My heart gave a happy lurch.

'But hyung,you look so pale',Junsu-ssi said.He surely did.Pale.And pained.I again felt pain myself too.

'It's ok,Su.I am fine.Really',Jaejoong said,patting his back.

'You don't have to force yourself,Jae',Yoochun-ssi said.Suddenly I felt jaelous of Yoochun-ssi.He called him 'Jae'!!!Snap out,Yunho!,I scolded myself.

'It's ok Chunnie,I want to see them'Jaejoong said,smiling sadly.'For them',he added softly,eyes showing grief.My chest hurt again.Junsu-ssi had tears in his eyes.

But the most affected one was Jaejoong.He looked so down.So sad.So frail.

Jaejoong-ah,I swear I am going to make you smile one day.

                                                                                    -x-x-x-

[Jaejoong POV]

I slumped on my bed,tired out.

I couldn't believe I had gone for those fireworks.

Those fireworks.

For which he and I had gone.

[Flashback]

'Jae!Look!That red one!',he said excitedly,clutching my hand.'Doesn't it make a really pretty circle!!like a ring!'

'Ring?',I said,smiling at his childishness.

'Yeah.Like this one',He said,bringing my hand up,one which he was holding.I looked and gasped.On my finger,there was a small gold band inlaid with circular diamonds.Simple.Yet amazingly beautiful.

'Wha-?How?When?'I stuttered,unable to speak.He grinned at me like crazy.

'Jaejoong,will you marry me?',He asked.

[Flashback end]

I gasped in pain,as the memory flooded my mind.

Of him  proposing me.And then gently kissing me when I said 'Yes'.

It is hurting a lot.I wanted to cry,but no tears came.My breathing came in gasps.Tonight's foreworks brought it up.It started right at the bridge,But then,why was I still able to watch them calmly?In the back of my mind,I knew why.

Because he was there.

Jung Yunho.

He had such calm,mature aura.A feeling of warmth.Security,As if nothing could ever harm me.

But the moment he dropped me home,I wsa cold again.Cold.And sad.

I whimpered,clutching a small photo frame.Containing a picture of him and me when we had gone on our 1st date.I traced his features with my finger.

His eyes.They would never look at me with love now.

His mouth.Which will never sing for me again.

His smile.Which will never light up my day now.

I curled up even tighter.

I needed him so badly.

Why did you go?Did you hate me?You know I can't live without you!

I gripped the photo,hugging it.

Come back,please!I need you!Please!

Come back,Changmin!

 

 

OK,yorabun!!!how you like it??

don't forget to comment!!