Christmas Cookies

Loving Again

It was christmas.

From the morning,the tiny bakery was crowded by customers,old and new,enjoying freshly baked goods and special christmas cookies.

It was around 9 in the night when the young man behind the counter decided to close up.He wanted to visit that place.He started to pack up,shutting up the counter and packing up the excess goods he had baked in a bag to take there.He dismissed his assistant and was in the changing room when the bells tinkled,suggesting that there was a customer.He frowned,wondering whether he had put up the "Closed" sign.He came out to find tall fellow loking around,his back to him.

'Excuse me,sir',he said.The tall man turned.

'I am sorry,sir,but the shop is closed for the day'.The other's face fell a bit.

'I am truly sorry for coming this late,but i really need help',the tall one said,pleading.The younger one took a step back,surprised and loked at the tall fellow.He was well built with broad shoulders and long legs.He had a small face with proper bow-shaped lips,pearl-like teeth and short brown hair.He was slightly tanned but that only added to his glory.He wore one of those corporate suits,but this one was of more expensive quality.The shiny black fabric set of his eyes nicely.His almond-shaped,chocolate-brown eyes.Which twinkled and looked mature at the same time.Which now pleaded sincerely.

The young man sighed and asked,'What help do you need?'

'Thank you so much!Actually...er...my parents had asked me to join them at dinner tonight but I had forgotten all about it till today evening when my mother called me to ask at what time I was coming.You see,I should take her something,but I couldn't find anything nice.So please help me',the tall one said.The younger bit his lips.He wanted to take the last packet of the christmas cookeis to that place.But the tall one's need was probably more.He went to fetch them.

'Oh!Thank you very much!',The tall handsome one said,extending his hand.

'I am Jung Yunho.Nice to meet you!' The younger one took his warm hand.

'I am Kim Jaejoong'

                                                                                  -x-x-x-

[Yunho POV]

Kim Jaejoong

The name rolled off my tongue in a pleasant way.I sighed inwardly,his image burned in my mind and heart,making them flutter.His image.His unforgettable image.

Small,petite frame.Slim waist.Skin as pristine and white like fresh snow.Cherry lips.Jet black hair almost covering his eyes.His eyes.Beautiful,deep onyx-black eyes.So deep,you could drown in them.

Like I drowned.Unable to come back now.

Kim Jaejoong.

I think I fell in love with you.

                                                                                   -x-x-x-

[Jaejoong POV]

I waved good bye to the kids and Lee ahjumma,the orphanage head matron.i turned to leave but a small yug on my coat stopped me.I turned to see little Taejin looking at me sad eyes.I kneeled down to his level and rubbed his hands,smiling at him.

'Hyungie!Don't go!',he said,tears in his eyes.This wasn't new.Everytime I visited and when it was time to leave,some or other child would cling to me.I gently patted his head.

'Hyung will come again!Now go to sleep.Taejinnie should be smiling when hyung comes again!Go now!',I said.He wiped his eyes and ran back to the other kids,waving good bye.

I walked out,chest tightening painfully.My breath came in short gasps,as if I had just run a marathon.The feeling of unease and immense sorrow increased.The warm feel and laughter of children faded as I walked alone,replacing it with dense grief.Images long buried came fast.I shivered,willing myself to forget them.

I stumbled to my house and opened the door with trembling hands.I closed it and immiediately ran to the bedroom,slumping down as soon I closed the door,shaking.There was only one thing in my mind.

Him

His everything.His smile.His touch.His voice.

I shivered more,memories piling.

His hands.His face.His eyes.

I whimpered,curling into a ball.I wanted him to be here right now.I needed him.To hold me.To kiss me.To love me.

I whimpered again,eyes shut tight,forcing all those memories away.

Except for one.It had been playing in my mind since evening.A voice.A deep,calming voice.A chocolate-bronze voice.It played again.

"I am Jung Yunho.Nice to meet you!"

My heartbeats slowed down.The shivering too reduced.

"I am Jung Yunho."

The voice filled my head,somehow soothening me.The name remained along with it.

Jung Yunho.

I allowed the voice to lull me into sleep.

                                                                             -x-x-x-

Hello all!!happy reading!