Old Memories

Loving Again

[3 yrs ago]

The bell chimed and the pretty person inside came to know that there was a customer.He pulled off his apron and went out immiediately.There was a tall man waiting,looking at the cakes that were on display.He was wearing one of those business suits though it seemed as if it was made especially for him.He had dark shades on.

'Welcome to Coffee cojjee,sir.How may I help you?',the pretty person said.The tall man removed his glasses to reveal a pair of smoldering yet cold-looking brown eyes.His gaze was intense and the pretty person was flushing inspite of himself.

'3 bagels,2 french toast,1 strawberry shortcake,2 caramel eclairs and 1 large coffee',the tall man said.Or rather,commanded.The pretty person stopped himself from frowning at the rudeness.He quickly gathered all the request-..no...ordered things and packed them up.The tall man took it and walked to the door.

'The bill,sir!',the pretty man said,now a pissed off.

'My secretary will pay off,miss',the tall one said coolly,not even bothering to look back.The other one lost it.

'Alright,sir.And its a mister!'.

'Oh really?well then you are too pretty to be man,miss!',the tall one said,suddenly flashing a brilliant smile and walking away.

'That devil!'Jaejoong growled.Yet his heart was beating as if to burst out of his chest,the smile imprinted in his mind.

                                                                                            -x-x-x-

[In a huge building]

A tall,lean fellow walked with long stides towards his cabin.Everyone scattered away,careful not to be in his way.Their boss was way too scary sometimes.And today was one of them.Their boss wore that typical smile which made his eyes mismatched.They knew he had something on his mind and it never boded good.The devil smiles,everyone thought.He entered a swanky cabin and summoned his secretary.

'Seul Gi,find me anything and everuthing related to Coffee Cojjee now',he said.She nodded and left.She returned after 15 minutes with a blue folder and by mistake caught his scary smile.'Lord save Coffee Cojjee',SeulGi thought,pitying the owner of the cafe she very much liked to eat at.The tall fellow looked throgh the file,his breakfast forgotten.He came across the picture of the owner.the pretty,slim fellow.

'Ah,so you are the one.I am going to make you mine,Kim Jaejoong',Said Changmin as he smirked.

                                                                      -x-x-x-

Jaejoong was pissed of.

Very.

And rather distracted.

For the last entire week,he was unable to concentrate on anything.Not his college studies,not the cafe.Nothing.Not even cooking,his favorite activity.All thanks to a certain tall fellow with with eyes like ice and fire.

Changmin had been visiting the cafe every morning,ordering half of the menu and not paying.Not even bothering to say 'Thank You'.Jaejoong always got the payment as someone did come to pay him,but the attitude of Changmin pissed him off like anything.Jaejoong was actually a gentle person,kind and caring.But something about Changmin always ticked him off.Not to mention the effect he was having on Jaejoong.Everytime Changmin smirked,Jaejoong's heart always went in an overdrive while his inner self preened and danced all types of dances and his face caught fire.And that annoyed Jaejoong more.

'Yah!Hyung!!You are burning it!',a shrill dolphin scream woke him up.Sure enough,the pancakes were now a charcoal.

'Omo!omomomo!',Jaejoong said,as he tried to scrape off the black mass.Junsu just stood there,arms folded,watching his brother try hard.

'Are you alright?',Junsu asked.

'Wha-?Oh,am fine',Jaejoong said,giving up.

'Fine,my !Hyung,From the last couple of days,you broke 2 cups,put t-shirts in dishwasher,tried to fry cookies,put your books in the refrigerator and bumped and fell atleast 20 times!And you say all is fine.Care to explain?'

'Nothing,Su.Oh,you don't have school?I will make you lunch box',saying this,Jaejoong turned and bumped into the table.Junsu shook his head.

'It's ok,hyung.I will eat in the school cafe.You reach to college safely',saying this,Junsu left.Jaejoong took extra care and managed to get ready safely but not without stubbing his toe and bumping in to the door.And cursing a tall someone.

Atlast a dishevelled Jaejoong was out.He glanced at his watch and cursed.He wsa running late.He ran all the way to the bus stop.As he reached the crossing and was halfway,the pedestian light turned red.A large blare of horns of a speeding car caught his attention.Jaejoong froze,unable to move or even scream.Like a deer caught in headlights.The car was not able to control the speed and was almost on Jaejoong when 2 strong arms pulled him roughly.Jaejoong stumbled and fell on the other person.He looked at the person who saved him.His eyes met those eyes.

Eyes of ice and fire.

Holding him in their intense gaze.

'Are you an idiot?!',the person shouted.

'Do you know what would have happened if you hadn't moved?'.Jaejoong just stared at him,still in daze.He was still lost in those eyes,his heart and inner self now dancing a very vigourous tango.

Are you listening to me?You could have died back there!!',the person said angrily.Suddenly Jaejoong felt like crying.Why did it hurt so much being scolded by this person?Why did he feel so sad?He lowered his head,lips quivering.He heard a sigh and felt his face being lifted up.

'Why are you doing such a face?Do you know how hard it is for me?Do you realise what I would have done if you had got hit by that car?Don't you understand yet?'.Jaejoong tilted his head,confused.The man sighed gain.

'You should stop doing that face.I just can't hold it any longer',saying this,he cupped Jaejoong's face and kissed him softly.Jaejoong looked as his he didn't know what hit him.His inner self had fainted away at the contact.

'I love you,Jaejoong',Changmin said.

And Jaejoong's tears ran over.

                                                               -x-x-x-

Alright!Yorabun!You all like it??

It's bit lame...but will try harder!!

pls do comment!!

kamsahamnida!!^^