Chapter 8

You left me, so I went to him. Don't take it personally. (Hiatus)

A/N: WARNING: There will be strong language in this chapter.


(Sol Na’s POV)

I couldn’t look Daesung in the face… Seung Hyun was right: I did kiss him back. And the worst part about it was that I enjoyed it… a lot.

“Come on,” Daesung said. “Let’s get him inside.”

I glanced up at him and realized that he couldn’t look at me either.

“I’m sorry…” I mumbled to him.

The younger boy didn’t answer and began trying to pick up the older.

“Daesung, I’m sorry,” I repeated.

“I said let’s get him inside,” he said sternly.

I sighed and went with it, helping him pick up and take Seung Hyun inside of my house to put him on the couch.

When he was done, Daesung walked over to the kitchen counter and put his hands on it, hanging his head low. I’ve hurt him so much…

I walked over to Daesung and wrapped my arms around him. “I’m sorry…” I said again.

“Please get off of me.”

I ignored his request. “I hurt you a lot… I’m really sorry.”

“What’s done is done,” he mumbled.

We sat in silence like there for a few minutes.

“What I can’t understand though, is why did you kiss him back?” he finally asked.

“I—It felt like old times, I guess. I’m not sure exactly.”

“You still love him,” he inferred.

“No, I don’t!”

He took my arms off of him and turned around to look at me. “Yes, you do. Don’t even kid yourself anymore. You still love him.”

“No! I don’t love him,” I said.

“If you don’t love him, when that boy wakes up, go over to him and tell him that you don’t love him.”

“B-but why?”

“You need to reassure me Sol Na, before I hurt myself anymore…”

“Hurt yourself anymore?” I questioned.

“Sol Na… I like you… a lot. I love you. I can’t watch you be in pain anymore while you miss him, because it puts me in pain. It kills me everytime I see you look longingly at him… If you really don’t love him, then you need to tell him.”

I sighed and frowned, looking down.

“See, you don’t want to. You still love him,” he mumbled, walking to the door.

As if on cue, Seung Hyun stirred and woke up. He looked around, realizing that he was in my house, and smiled softly, then found my face and smiled at me.

“Tell him, or I’ll leave…” Daesung said, sounding as if he was in pain.

“Seung Hyun, I—I—I”

“I told you that you still did. Goodbye, Sol Na,” Daesung said, opening the door and leaving.

I stood there, like that stupid girl in Korean dramas that won’t express their feelings to the man of their dreams as they walk away…

“What the hell did I miss?” Seung Hyun finally mumbled.

I sighed and kicked the wall, creating a small hole in it. “Nothing, absolutely nothing,” I growled, walking back to my room and leaving Seung Hyun sitting there on the couch.

Being typical Seung Hyun, he got up and followed me into my room. “You’ve changed this place a lot,” he said.

I threw myself on the bed and covered my face in my pillows, trying to hide my tears.

“What did you expect: me to keep everything the exact same way it was when you were here?” I mumbled.

I felt the boy jump on the bed beside me. “Kind of, actually. I mean, you've had it the same way since we were in high school.”

I glanced up at him and looked into his beautiful eyes.

“A-are you c-crying?” he asked.

I nodded and covered my face again.

“I’m going to kill Daesung,” he said, getting up.

I reached out for his wrist and sat him back down. “You might as well kill yourself. Daesung didn’t do anything wrong.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Don’t give me that innocent bull Seung Hyun! If you didn’t kiss me then I would still be happy! If you didn’t kiss me, than I would have forgotten about those buried feelings about you and been with Daesung!”

“What are you saying, Sol Na? You liked being with him?!”

“Of course I liked being with him! I loved it! My grades are higher than ever, he takes me out to beautiful dinners, and actually lets me talk to his friends, instead of keeping me hidden inside of a chicken coop! I feel like an actual girlfriend, not just someone that every once in a while makes out with you!”

I saw his face turn cold. “You’re saying that you felt like ‘friends-with-benefits’ the entire time we were dating?”

“Yes,” I said firmly. “I liked you better as my best friend.”

Before I knew it, the angry boy had lifted his hand and slapped me across the face.

“Get out,” I told him through my teeth. “I don’t want to see you, ever again.”

“Fine,” he said, standing up and walking to the door.

“Oh, and by the way Seung Hyun, I don’t love you anymore. I love Daesung.”

His step hesitated, then ignored me and walked out of the room and a second later I heard the front door slam behind him. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Daesung’s number.

“Why are you calling me? Shouldn’t you be with Seung Hyun?” he answered with a sigh.

“I told him I didn’t love him and that I loved you…”

I could hear him gasp on the other line. “How did he respond?”

“He—he hit me.”

 

(Daesung’s POV)

I’m going to kill him. I swear I’m going to kill him. When he gets home, I’m going to beat the living out of him. No one lays a hand on Sol Na, ever.

I heard the front door open. I stomped out of my room and jumped on Seung Hyun, punching him in the face. “I’m going to ing kill you!” I yelled at him.

He rolled over on top of me and threw me a hard punch in the nose. “Go ahead and try. I should kill you for stealing my girl!”

“Stealing your girl?! Last time I checked, you left her all by herself with no one to turn to!”

He punched my nose again and I felt a crunch. I closed my eyes as pain ripped through my skull.

“What the hell is going on?” Ji Yong yelled, running up to Seung Hyun and trying to pry him off of me. “Tae Yang! Help me separate these two!”

Tae Yang and Ji Yong got Seung Hyun off of me and I crawled out from below him, holding my nose which was bleeding down my face.

“Hyung, are you alright?!” Seungri yelled, running up to me.

“Get me a towel,” I mumbled.

The youngest nodded and ran to get me a towel.

“What the hell just happened here?” Tae Yang yelled.

“That bastard hit Sol Na,” I huffed.

“What the hell?!” Ji Yong yelled, slapping Seung Hyun. Thankfully, he just stood there and accepted the hit.

“I can’t be here with him. I’m not going to be here with him. And as far as I’m concerned, I’m not going to work with him either. You can blame that piece of for breaking up Big Bang,” I said, standing up and walking to the door.

“Where are you going to go?” Tae Yang asked.

“I don’t even care right now, as long as I’m not under the same roof as him,” I said and stepped out the door, closing it behind me.

A moment later, I heard the door open up. “Hyung! You forgot your towel!” Seungri said.

I chuckled and walked back to the maknae, taking the towel from him. “Thank you…”

“Were you serious what you said a moment ago?” he asked softly.

“I’m dead serious… I can’t pretend to be friends with someone on stage when in reality, I loathe that person.”

Seungri sighed. “Where are you going to go?”

“I—I’m going to Sol Na’s. But don’t tell the company and especially don't tell the others. Please…”

He nodded. “I won’t, I promise.”

I patted him on the shoulder. “Thanks… I’m going to go,” I said, turning around, lifting the towel to my dripping nose and taking my phone out.

“Sol Na?” I asked when she answered the phone. “Do you have an extra bed I could use?”


You are officially allowed to destroy me. I can't believe I just wrote that... I just freaking split up Big Bang. Just the thought of that makes me want to curl up in a little ball and cry for the rest of my life...

Alright, question time: Who do you want Sol Na to end up with more? Don't base it off of Korean dramas or anything. I don't want to have any sence of Second Lead Syndrome where you can guess who is going to win from the very beginning. So give me your oppinions and I'll shape the story based on my results. Alright??? ^.^

Comment, suggest, subscribe!!!