Couldn't Hide It Forever

My Lying Truth

''Yah!Put me down!'' I was hitting Daehyun's back as he was spinning me around.''Aniyo!I told you I would punish you.'' He said,making me really angry.

''Daehyun!'' I begged.''No~pe!'' He said.After a lot of teasing an many shoutings,he finally let me down.''FINALLY!'' I shouted at him.''Yada,yada,yada..'' He huffed.

I stuck my tongue at him.''Pabo.'' I mumbled.He rabbed my waist and brought me closer to him.''Bora...Saranghae..I love you too much!'' He confessed,making my heart race.

*Ah..I love you too Daehyun...But how am I going to tell you the truth?* I thought inside me.''I love you too,Dae.'' I said,trying to smile and we kissed each other passionately.

''You're...the first girl that makes me feel that way,Bora...'' He kept making it even harder.I didn't know what to answer,so I just kissed him.I wanted to drop the issue but he would suspect something.

''Daehyun,will you send me home?I need to cook for H-Hyorin..'' I lied,trying to avoid more moments like this was.''Sure.'' He held my hand and we began walking to my house.

When I entered the house,I threw my bag on the couch and sat down,huffing.''Ah,what am I going to do..'' I thought outloud.''What's wrong,Unnie?'' Bora appeared.

She sat next to me and I closed her in my arms.''What did you do to me?'' I asked her.''W-What did I do?'' She asked confused.''Bora...I'm madly in love with Daehyun...but calling me Bora,thinking I'm 16,not knowing the truth...makes me feel so guilty and cruel..'' I explained.

''Why don't you tell him the truth then?If he loves you,he'll understand,won't he?'' I huffed.''I don't know,Bora...all this time I've been lying to him all this time,I don't think he'll take it really calmly...'' I told her,huffing.

She hugged me tightly.''Calm down,Hyorin...Whatever happens,I'll be here for you!'' She assured me and I kissed the top of her head.''Thank you,Bora...''

''Oh,Bora,I almost forgot!I rented the movie you wanted us to see!'' I grabbed my bag and began looking in it.Something seemed missing.''Oh .'' I mumbled as I was looking in my bag.

''What happened?'' She asked.''Oh,no.Oh,no!'' I kept looking in my bag.''!'' I threw the bag on the floor and grabbed my head.''Hyorin?What is it?'' She asked,touching my shoulders.

''I can't find my ID anywhere!And I had it with me before I came here!'' I explained,as I was about to cry.''Oh,.'' She murmured.''What if...'' My eyes widened.

''WHAT IF DAEHYUN HAS IT?!'' We said in one voice.''Oh,!'' I shouted and grabbed my keys.I began running to Daehyun's house.I knocked on the door.

When the door opened,I saw Daehyun with a really dissappointed,angry and sad look on his face.''D-Daehyun..'' I mumbled.I had understood that he had seen my identity.

''Bora..or maybe,Hyorin...'' He said angrily.''I-I...I can explain!'' I said.''Explain?Explain what?That you've been lying to me all this time?I thought we said everything to each other.I thought there were no lies...'' His words stubbed my heart.

''Daehyun,I couldn't--'' He cut my speech.''You couldn't what?And what did you achieve?Are you a 19 year old ert?You like to younger boys?'' My eyes widened.

''W-What?!'' I couldn't belive his words.''Is that what you want to do?That's why you pretend to be a 16 year old girl?'' I couldn't believe his words.

''Get away from my sight.'' He said,determinded.''Daehyun no--''

''I said leave!'' He shouted,making my eyes wet.''LEAVE!'' He shut the door in my face.I was standing there,not able to even move.''Daehyun...'' I mumbled.''I...love you...'' I began walking away slowly.

 

 

When I  returned home,I saw an unexpected surprise.''Hyorin!'' My mum ran to me.''U-Umma?'' I asked,confused.''How are you my baby?'' She hugged me tightly.''What are you doing here?'' I asked.

''Come in,we have company!'' She grabbed my wrist and began dragging me to the living room.''Appa?'' I said confused,but the big surprise was when I saw another couple and JinYoung sitting there as well.

''J-JinYoung?What's happening,umma?'' I was trying t understand what was happening.''Sit down,Hyorin.We have a lot of things to explain.'' I sat down,next to my mother,and opened my ears wide.

''Look Hyorin..Me and your father are working together with Mr. and Mrs.Jung,JinYoung's parents.We were talking about you and him everyday and finally decided that...you two are getting married!'' She said happily.

I froze from umma's words.''Married?'' I asked,trying to understand what was happening.''Nae,Hyorin.'' My father answered me.''You're getting married in a few weeks.''

''W-What?'' I couldn't believe in their words.