Am I A Pedonoona?!

My Lying Truth

''Boraaa~'' SoYu's voice stopped Daehyun from coming any closer to me and dragging himself away.We both blushed and turned our gazes away.

''O-Oh,did I come at a wrong time?'' She asked.

''No!''

''Yes!''

Me and Daehyun said at the same time.I glared at him,telling him to hush and he immediatly corrected his words.''No!No!We were just talking.'' He said and SoYu huffed in relief.

''Oh!'' She said.''Weren't you with Himchan?'' I asked and she smiled.''Yeaaah~B-But I'm confused...He was about to kiss me but--'' I immediatly cut her speech.

''Go and kiss him,you go girl!'' I said and pushed her away.''B-But--'' I pushed her harder.''Go for it!'' I said and she finally left.I huffed and shooed my bangs from my face.

''Where were we?'' I asked and Daehyun chuckled.He touched my cheeks and began coming closer again.Suddenly,I felt his lips against mine.His lips were just perfect.Too hot,too tasty.

He proceeded deepening the kiss,making it even more passionate than it already was.I brought him closer to me and we slowly sat on the sand,still kissing.

I laid down and he was on top of me,caressing my body.He was making me shiver pleasantly.Then,well we did it for the first time...I completely would do it again.

He was awsome,perfect,hot and gorgeous ALL at the same time!We both got dressed quickly and rushed to our class-teams.We pretended like everything was normal but we were glancing at each other,smiling.

That was my best night ever,but not my first time.I could say that he was the best so far but then I remembered...*OHMYGAWD I AM A ERT!I AM A PEDONOONA!* I shouted inside my head,thinking that he was 16 and I was 19.

Great.What would happen when he would find out about the real me?Technically,I had just rapped a 16-year-old boy...Oh,well!What happened,happened!

I was still happy and with no regrets!

Actually since that day,things between me and Daehyun were kind of awkward but I will say it...After school we always met and sometimes we...yeah we did.

He never stopped being the very best,NEVER.We would kiss a lot everyday,without letting others see us though and meet after school everyday.

Yet,we were not a couple.It was more like a free-relationship with no limits.Not even Bora knew about my...ual relationship with Daehyun.We were going to Himchan's house,not mine nor his so that we would be able to keep it a secret.

Since we were going to his house,Himchan was the only one to know about us.He kept telling us to become an official couple,but we always said things like 'It is not neccessery' or other things like this.

One day,I got caught.We had lunch break at school and I was with SoYu,as everyday.''It's Daehyun's birthday in a few days...I wonder what I should buy him...'' I thought outloud.

''Condoms.''

I choked on my food by hearing SoYo's words.''W-What?'' I asked and she looked at me,with her left eyebrow raised.''I know everything,Bora...Himchan accidentaly told me about you two.'' I bit my lips.

''O-Oops?'' I said smiling.''Oops?Wae?It's your own right to go and fu--'' I coughed to stop her words.''Do it with him!'' She corrected her words.''You should tell it to me,though...We're best friends and you know I would keep it a secret...'' I huffed.

''I'm sorry,SoYu...'' I apologized and she hugged me tightly.''Don't be...Now tell me!How is he?'' I chuckled.''So,so,so hot and completely AWSOME!'' I said, my lips.''I can't get enough of him...'' I admitted.

''Why don't you two become an official couple?'' She asked huffing.''I-It isn't neccessery...'' I said,turning my gaze away.''Wae?You two are like one already...'' She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

''I don't know...'' I huffed.''Anyway,let's go our class is about to begin.'' I said and we both got up and got out of the room.Right when we got out,Daehyun came to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders,startling me.

''Hey.'' He said smiling and he gave me a peck,making everyone around us look at us with their jaws dropped.''Let's go to our class.'' He said and we began walking to class together.

''What's with you out of the blue?'' I asked confused.''I just decided that...we should be an official couple finally.It's been two months now,right?What do you say?'' I was pleasantly surprised.

''Well...if it is ok with you,of course!'' I answered smiling and he smiled too.He gave me a sweet kiss,then we entered the class and sat down.Yoona,the school queenka leader,was glaring at me during the lesson since she had seen us kissing.

If she only knew what more we were doing!

 



Note! My name has changed:DD From Sky_Smile it is now 2NE1MinzyBsc

And also don't be a silent reader! Comment below your thoughts! Tell me what you think of my story^_^

I can't wait to read your comment!