Goodbye Daehyun

My Lying Truth

''Oh,my girl!So beautiful in her wedding dress!'' My mother had entered my room as I was trying my wedding dress on.''You're making mommy proud.'' She hugged me.

I tried to smile.When she left,I changed to my everyday clothes.

*Knock knock* Somebody knocked on the door.''Come in...'' I said,wiping my tears and JinYoung entered the room.He came close to me and sat next to me,on my bed.

''Hyorin..'' He held my hand.''Are you aright?'' I took a deep breath and smiled.''I'm alright,JinYoung.Thank you..'' I assured him.''What do you say we go for a walk?You need some air..'' He suggested.

''S-Sure..'' I answered and stood up.We went to the park and sat on a bench.Nobody was talking,there was an awkward silence in the air.

Out of the blue,Daehyun popped in my mind.*Get out!* I shouted inside my head,as tears began filling my eyes for once again.''H-Hyorin!'' JinYoung grabbed a tissue from his pocket.

''Here,please calm down!'' He begged me as he was rubbing my shoulders.''Hyorin...'' He lowered his gaze.''I know that...you don't love me,I know you never wll...you love that boy,Daehyun..But I will try my best to make you happy,I promise!Once we get married,I will make you the happiest woman on earth!'' He looked right into my eyes.

I didn't know what to answer.''JinYoung...'' I said in a low voice.''Just give me one chance to make you happy..'' He begged in a low voice.I shook my head.''Araso.'' I answered.''I will give you one chance..'' I added.

He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me tightly.''Thank you.I promise,you will be really happy...I won't ever let you cry,I swear on my life!'' He mumbled in my ear.

 

-Two Weeks Later

 

 

''It's the day...'' I said,as I was looking at my reflection on the mirror.''Today,It's the last day I live...'' I wiped the tears from my cheeks.''Today is the day I die..''

A sudden knock on the door stopped my thoughts.I cleaned my face from the tears and answered.''Yes?'' I said.JinYoung entered the room.

''Hyorin?Are you ready?'' He asked.''Yes,I am ready..'' I answered trying to smile.''Are you sure you want this?'' He asked me,turning his gaze away.

''JinYoung,I made my decision.I said I would give you this chance and I will...'' I answered to his question smiling.He touched my hands and smiled.''Thank you..'' He said.

''I'll be waiting down for you,araso?'' He stood up and moved close to the door.''Araso.'' I answered and he got out.I took a deep breath.''Time to say goodbye..''

I opened the door and began walking downstairs.As I was walking,everyone began clapping.I wore my 'mask' and began smiling.I was looking around,but no sign of Daehyun.

''Where are you?'' I murmured under my breath.''My girl!'' My mother ran to me and hugged me tighlty.I hugged her back.Suddenly,SoYu appearead in front of me.

''Best friend?'' She said smiling.''SoYu,I am so sorry--'' She cut my speech.''Shut up,pabo.I'll always love you no matter your name or age.'' She opened her arms wide and closed me in.

''I love you,my girl.'' I squeezed her.''I love you too,SoYu..'' Then I let go of her.I moved close to JinYoung and wrapped my arms around his.''Ready?'' He asked me.''Ready.'' I answered.

 

 

When we reached the church,there was still no sign of Daehyun.We entered the church and the wedding ceremony began.We were about to say 'I Do'.

*Daehyun...please save me!* I prayed inside of me as I was squeezing my eyes and clenching my fists.