Knows The Truth

My Lying Truth

''Daehyun...'' I slowly half-stood up from his lap and rubbed my eyes.''Daehyun.'' I shook his left shoulder,trying to wake him up.''Daehyun'' I kept repeating,until he had finally opened his eyes.

''What is it?Are you alright?'' He asked me and I nodded.''I'm fine,but can you please wake up?'' I yawned.''I just remembered that I badly wanted to go to the mall...'' He huffed,laying back his head.

''Arasooo...'' He said breathing out and I gave him a sweet peck.''Gomawo~'' I stood up and went to get washed.When I was finished,I got dressed and gathered my hair in a bun.

He got ready as well,half-asleep as hell,and we were finally ready.We got out of his house,he locked the door and we began walking to the mall,hand-in-hand.

''What do you want to buy?'' He asked,yawning.I huffed,seeing him yawn,but tried to ignore it.''I want to buy a few clothes for me and my sister.'' I explained.''Sister?You have a sister?'' I gulped,as my heart skipped a heartbeat.

''Y-Yeah,haven't I told you?'' I asked,trying to stay calm.''Aniyo..'' He answered.''Her name is B--Hyorin!She's 19.'' I felt completely ridiculous,as I was actually introducing my own self.

''Oh,I see..'' He said and yawned for once again.I blocked his mouth with my hand,pissed.''Stop yawning already!'' I said,with a really pissed look.He looked at me with his right eyebrow raised.''Wae?'' He asked.

''It is annoying!'' I hit his arm,startling him.''Well,it's not my fault.Who exhausted me last night?'' He asked,teasing me.I glared at him with an angry look.''What?Don't tell me you didn't enjoy our time...'' He wrapped his arms around my waist,rubbing his nose on my neck.

''Stop it,Daehyun!'' I slightly pushed him away,looking around.''What is it again?'' He asked confused.''We're in public,Daehyun,pull yourself together!Didn't you have enough already for today?'' I asked him huffing.

''How can I get enough of you?'' He half-smiled and kissed my neck,giving me a love bite.We kissed and then I pushed him again.''Let's go to the mall.'' I said huffing and he shook his head,in defeat.

We were making strawls in the mall,I had bought a few stuff,when Daehyun wanted to go to the restroom.I was waiting for him out of the toilets,when I saw a familiar-TOO familiar-face.

''Bora!'' I whispered and she turned at me.''Hyo unnie!'' She hugged me tightly.''Yah,yah what are you doing here?'' I asked her.''I'm shopping,obviously?'' She answered raising her left eyebrow.

''Daehyun can't see you!'' She looked confused.''Who's Daehyun?'' She asked.My eyes widened as I heard the door open.''Leave,Bora!'' I pushed her away.''Hyorin,wait--'' I pushed her harder and she left running.

''Back!'' Daehyun back-hugged me and kissed my neck.''H-Hey!'' I said and gave him a peck.''Um,let's leave I'm finished.'' I said and he shook his head.

''If you're finished,araso.'' He held each others' hands and began walking out of the building.He walked me home and was about to leave.''Will we go out tonight?'' He asked and I nodded.

''I'll pick you up at 9,araso?'' He asked.''Araso~'' I answered.''Will you sleep at my place tonight?I want to know if I should tell my mum to sleep at my aunt's.'' He kissed my cheek.

''Well,I don't know..'' I huffed.''Come on...'' He was caressing my arm,while slightly bitting my ear.''A-Araso,araso!'' I answered,chuckling as I was getting tickled.''Yah,it tickles!'' He chuckled as well and kissed me.

''See you tonight...'' He mumbled and began walking away.''Aish,Daehyun you completely destroy me...'' I murmured as I was trying to unlock the door,when suddenly a hand fell on my shoulder,startling me.

''Yah,it's you!'' I shouted as I realised it was Yoona.''What do you want?'' I asked her in a cold tone.''What would I want...Hyorin?'' My eyes widened.

''W-What?'' I asked shocked.''Hyorin,that is your name,right?'' She said smirking.''A-Aniya!My name is B-Bora!'' I lied,defending myself.''Cut the crap,.I know everything,i heard you and your little sister.She is Bora,the real one and you are Hyorin,a ing 19-year-old pedonoona!'' My heart skipped a beat.

I had no idea what to say,I knew this wouldn't end nicely.''What do you want from me?'' I asked,clenching my fists.''Stay away from Daehyun,break up with him and nobody will learn about your little secret...'' My eyes widened.''What?I can't do this!'' I answered.

''No?Then he will learn EVERYTHING about your true identity!'' She threatened me.''WAIT!'' I grabbed her arm.''...Araso,i will do it...'' I said,clenching my teeth.

''Good.'' She smirked and walked away.''!'' I shut the door behind me.''What in hell am I going to do!?'' I shouted,kicking the walls.''!!!''