The Kingas And The Queenkas

My Lying Truth

Lunch break.I had decided to ask SoYu about the school and my classmates.

''You don't remember anything?How sick were you?'' She asked,huffing.

I just shrugged my shoulders,not knowing what to say.

''Alright,let's take this slowly.These are our school's kingas,a group named BAP.The leader is Daehyun and the rest of the members are Yongguk,Yongjae,Himchan,Zelo and Jongup.'' I shook my head.

''So his name is Daehyun...'' I thought outloud.''Don't tell me you like Daehyun!You two are the biggest enemies!''

I looked at her.''Of course I don't like him!I mean,i hate him!W-Why exactly do I hate him?'' I asked smiling.

She huffed.''You don't remember?You two were playing football and he hit you with the ball.You got angry,beat him up and from that day you two are the worst enemies.'' I bit my lips.

*Bora,you hit this guy?THANKS A LOT.* I said from inside me,huffing in Bora's stupidity.

''It was about time he woke up.He began looking at you again,as he used to.'' I woke up and turned to look at him.

We were looking at each other for about a minute,when he 'broke' and turned away.

''He blushed.'' SoYu said.''Yeah,right.'' I looked away as well.

''Anyway,let's continue the tour!These are our school's Queenkas.Their Leader,Yoona and the others Jessica,Sunny,Taeyeon,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,SooYoung and SeoHyun.Of course you do remember that Yoona is your biggest rival,right?'' I shook my head.

''And Sunny is the only one who likes you from the group.They were about to kick her from the group,but she managed to stay in.'' She added.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at them.I looked at Sunny and she smiled at me,so I smiled back.

I looked at Yoona then,and she stuck her tongue out at me.

What I did?This.The exact way.

She looked at me shocked,then turned around angry.

SoYu looked at me shocked,as well.''D-Did you just show Yoona your m-middle f-finger?!'' I shook my head,smiling.

''I think I love you even more now!'' We hugged each other,smiling.

I glanced at Daehyun and cought him looking at me again.

I rose my left eyebrow,looking at him,half-smiling.He understood I had seen him and he turned around again,even more red.

''Alright,it's time to go to the computers room!'' SoYu began dragging me to the class,and I was following,trying not to slip and fall.

The class was boring,of course.The courses were completely the same as when I was at high-school.

I was thinking of Daehyun,to say the truth.We were enemies,huh?How would I get closer to him,if we were enemies?

*Geez,what was I thinking?If I EVER did anything with Daehyun or anyone else at school,I would be a goddamn pedonoona!*

I huffed and woke up from my stupid daydreaming.The bell rang and me and SoYu rushed out,to not get chosen for cleaning the classroom.

When school-day was finally finished,I grabbed my stuff and began walking to my house.As I was walking,I saw a boy standing against a tree just a few feet away my house.

I looked closer and realised who it was.It was Daehyun and he was looking at me,bitting his lips.''What is his problem?Is he a stalker or something?'' I murmured and walked away.

I got in the house and threw my bag on the couch.Bora was at work and she would return late at night.I immediatly began studying,to be finished.

*I already hate school...* I thought huffing.