The beggining of the lie

My Lying Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZo5Ji43u8&list=PLh74MrEyqGz7U2-Jjmb46BnNMSUd_7zFd

 

She came down with her headphones on.I grabbed them and threw them on the couch.''Yah!'' She shouted.

''Yah?I should say this!What's this?'' I showed her the school grades paper.''A piece of rubbish?'' She said smiling.

''No!It's your grades!And it's extra low and also you have been absent almost as much as the limit is!'' I shouted.

''Shh,shh!'' She covered her ears but I lowered her hands,harshly.''Don't 'shh' me!You can't lose a year!'' I said throwing the paper on the floor.

''What do you want me to do?!'' She asked,almost shouting.''Go to school!'' I answered.'

'I don't wanna!I hate school!'' She refused.

''Then who's gonna go to school?!'' I shouted.She smirked and looked at me.

''You!'' My eyebrows raised.''M-Me?'' I asked confused.''Nae!!!'' She said clapping her hands.

''We are ridiculously same from the outside,nobody will understand the difference!!!'' She hugged me but I pushed her.

''Yah,yah,yah!Nobody asked ME!I am 19,Bora,I can't re-go to school!'' I tried to bring her back.

''Come on,Hyorin~Do it for me!Or I will lose this year,cuz I'm NOT going to school!'' She said,determinded. 

''Who will work to bring money in this damn house?'' I asked her.''I will!'' She answered.

''You?You can't!You're not an adult,pabo.'' I corrected her thoughts.''So what?I will take your ID and you will take my!'' I huffed.She actually had a point and her idea was good.

''Araso,araso...'' I gave up.''Yay~'' She jumped on me and hugged me tightly.''Get down!'' I threatened her but she just wouldn't listen to me.

She ran to her room and brought me a pair of clothes.''This is your school uniform,araso?'' I shook my head.''Will it fit me?'' I thought outloud.

''Yeah,I know you're way fatter than me,but it will fit you.'' I glared at her and she ran to her room.I examinated the uniform as I was thinking about my decision.

''Maybe I shouldn't do it...But If I don't,Bora will lose this year and things will get tougher...Ahh...'' I huffed and let the uniform on my desk.

''I just hope everything will be alright...'' I said and closed my eyes,for an evening-sleep.

 

*Next Day-First Day At School*

 

I wore the uniform and rushed to school,since I would be late.When I entered the school,everyone from the corridors to my class was looking at me.Was it that obvious?

I gulped and entered my class.When I let my bag on my desk,a girl ran to me.''Bora!Bora!'' She hugged me.

''W-Who are you?'' I asked and she laughed.''Come on you don't remember me?Your BFF for 6 years now?SoYu!'' I smiled fakely.

''Yeaaah!SoYu!How could I ever forget my very best friend!'' I said and hugged her back.

''Where have you been this month?'' She asked me and I gulped.''I...was sick!'' I lied.''Oh,are you ok now?'' She touched my forehead.

I lowered her hand.''Y-Yeah!I am great now!'' She smiled and rehugged me.''Great!'' Then the teached entered the room and she left.

*THANK YOU TEACHER!* I said inside me and sat down.I began examinating the room,since I already knew what he was teaching.

There were a bunch of cute boys in my class,but I should tottaly not even think about it.They were WAY younger than me!

Suddenly,my gaze fell on a blond-orange haired,cute boy.He had pretty big,awsomely-hot lips.He was tall,taller than me and really cute.

*I wonder who he is...* I said inside me and then laid inside my hands to wait until the lesson was finished.*What I wished to be finished until one year ago,is now re-happening...* I huffed.

This would be fun?I didn't know...