U Mad Bro?

My Lying Truth

''Yah,yah.'' Yoona's voice stopped me as I was walking down a corridor.''Yeah?'' I asked smiling.''Don't 'yeah' me!Why did Daehyun kiss you?!'' She almost shouted.

''Um,he's my boyfriend?Geez.'' I answered huffing.''We had a deal!I will tell everyone about the real you!'' She threatened me.''You'll tell them that I used to wear braces?'' I asked with a fake sad look.''I don't care!'' I added.

''W-What?No!Your real identity!'' She corrected me angrily.''Yoon Bora,16,glad to meet you.'' I reached out my head.''YAAAAAAH!'' She tried to hold her anger,as she was pulling her air.

''DON'T MESS WITH ME!'' She shouted.''I'm not messing with you.You're just saying nonsense.'' I stuck my tongue out at her.Suddenly Daehyun appeared from behind me and back-hugged me.

''Hey,baby.'' He kissed my neck.''Hey..'' I lightly grabbed his head and kissed him passionately,then glanced at Yoona.She was really angry and she left,not bearing the scenery.

''What's with her?'' Daehyun asked and I shrugged my shoulders.''What do you say we go for a walk after school?'' He suggested and I shook my head.''Sure!'' I answered.

''Let's go now,we have Gym class.'' He held each other's hands and began walking to the school field.''Alright!'' The coach appeared.''Today we're playing volleyball.Take your places.'' We all nodded and went to take our positions.

Me and Daehyun were opponents,so I really wanted to win.After a long game,we won 14-10.''In your face,Dae~'' I ,chuckling.He grabbed my waist and began spinning me around.''You'll see later!'' He warned me,as I was laughing at him.

''Kekeke~Loser,loser~'' I kept teasing him.''Zip it!'' He threatened me but I stuck my tongue out.''Mehrong,Dae~'' He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately.

''Pabo~'' I said and he kissed me again.''Saranghae.'' He mumbled,for the first time since we were together.I was pleasantly surprised.''Nado saranghae.'' I murmured back and we kissed again.

 

-2 Hours Later

 

 

''SoYu!'' I was chasing SoYu in the school's corridors,trying to get back the note Daehyun had given me while we had Science.''Give it back!'' I shouted,as we were both running on the stairs.

''Aniyo!!'' She said,running even quicker.Suddenly,without realising it a boy with a bunch of books in his arms appeared in front of me and we bumped into each other.

We both fell down,alongside with the books.I rubbed my head.''Aigo..'' I mumbled.''I-I'm really sorry!Are you alright?'' I saw  hand in front of me.I touched it and stood up.When I raised my head,I faced a really handsome boy.

''I'm Jung JinYoung.'' He introduced himself smiling.''I'm Yoon Bora.'' I introduced myself as well.He was really tall,taller than me,he had bronze,long hair and big,black eyes.He was really skinny,yet so handsome.

''I'm sorry for once again!'' He apologized again.''N-No need to apologize,I came out of nowhere!'' I said,assuring him everything was alright.

''A-Are you a new student?'' I asked.''Nae!I'm a transfer student and I was helping the principal to move those books...'' I began helping him getting the books in his arms again.

''Gomawo.'' He thanked me.Then,I remembered I was chasing SoYu.''Oh,shot!I really need to go,glad to meet you!We'll meet again later!'' I said and began running upstairs,where SoYu had headed.

 

 

-Later,At Class

 

 

''Quiet children!'' Mrs.Choi was trying to calm us down.''Shh!Everyone sit down,we have a new student!'' She informed us and we all sat down,to see the new student.

''Come in!'' She nodded and a tall boy entred the classroom.I smiled when I realised it was JinYoung.''Introduce yourself.'' She said to him.

''Annyonghaseyo!'' JinYoung bowed.''I'm Jung JinYoung and I'm a transfer student from America.'' He said smiling.*America,huh?* I thought.

''Alright JinYoung,choose your seat.'' The teacher said and JinYoung began looking around.His gaze fell on me and we smiled to each other.''Can I sit there?'' He pointed at an empty seat next to me.''Sure.'' She answered and JinYoung began heading towards his seat.

''See,I told you we would meet later!'' I told him smiling and he chuckled.''Yeah!'' He answered.Daehyun tapped my shoulder.''Nae?'' I asked.

''Who's that?'' He asked,a bit angrily.''He's a new student.We met one hour ago actually.We bumped into each other.'' I explained him.''Hmph..'' He huffed and crossed his arms.

''Jelly.'' I mumbled.''I'm not!'' He almost shouted,making me laugh.''Yeah,yeah not at all!'' I .''Shh!'' He said angrily.''SILENCE EVERYONE!'' The teacher shouted and we all shut our mouths.

Daehyun passed me a piece of paper.

''You'll see after school.'' 

I chuckled and winked at him,then sent him a kiss.