I Can't Leave You

My Lying Truth

''Kim Hyorin,do you?'' The priest's voice woke me from my thoughts.''Do you?'' He repeated.''I...I...'' I couldn't say it.No words came out of my mouth.

''I d--'' *BAM* Someone broke the door.We all turned around and faced six boys.My eyes widened when I realised who it was.''No!I have an objection!'' It was Daehyun.

He walked towards me.''She can't marry him.'' He said.''And why's that,little man?'' My mother asked him.''Because she belongs to me.'' Daehyun said determinded and turned at me.

''D-Daehyun...'' I murmured with tears of joy on my cheeks.''You thought I could ever leave you marry somebody else?How could I...You know that I...love you more than anything in this world..'' He confessed as he was caressing my cheeks.

''I'm sorry but this marriage is not going to happen.Come with me Hyorin.Run away with me!'' He begged me,while holding my hands.I turned my look on JinYoung.

He smiled at me.''Go,Hyorin.I know he can make you happy..'' I smiled at him and nodded,thanking him.I turned my gaze at Daehyun for once again and shook my head.

He smiled and raised me on his arms.He began running away,as my and JinYoung's parents alongside with all the visitors were trying to stop us.The boys held them back,as we were making our escape.

''Where are we going?'' I asked Daehyun.''Far away from here,somewhere that we will be on our own.'' He answered smiling.''Somewhere away from the reality.''

I smiled and hugged him tightly.''I love you Daehyun.'' I said,sure for my feelings.''I love you too,Hyorin.I LOVE YOU!'' He shouted with all his strength and began running even more quicker,as he was kissing me.

 

 


 

Hello everyone! I really hope you liked this story,how it began how it continued and how it ended ^____^

More stories are on their way and also please check out my other stories~

She's The Man

Yoboseyo?

Only One Shot

My Beloved Idol

 

I also want to thank those who read,subscribed and commented this story^__^

Gomawo and fighting!!! ^__^