In Your Face!

My Lying Truth

''So what did you want to tell me?'' Daehyun asked as I was laying on his lap.I gulped,remembering Yoona's words.*Ok,I'm too stupid keeping it after this...* I said to myself,bitting my lips.

''Um...um...'' I didn't know how to start,not even how to say it.''L-Look,Daehyun...I wanted to tell you that I can't sleep here tomorrow too because I need to take care of my sick sister,mianhe!'' I lied of course.

He chuckled.''Is that all?Yah,pabo,you made me worried.'' He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.I smiled fakely and turned my gaze away.

*I just can't do this!* I shouted inside my head.I shut my eyes,trying to fall asleep and forget about everything a little.*What am i going to do...*  I had completely no clue...

 

~Later At Your Place

 

''Unnie~Unnie~'' Bora back-hugged me tightly.''Yah,Bora...I'm not in the mood right now...'' I said in a low tone,huffing.''What's wrong,unnie?'' She asked,kissing my cheek.

I explained her everything about Daehyun and Yoona,also my big problem.''Ah,that little !She did such things to me too!'' She said with an angry tone and look.''And what did you do?'' I asked her.

''I beated her up!'' She answered smiling.''You did?'' She nodded.''But I don't think I can really beat her up...'' I admited huffing.''Leave it to me!'' She said happily.

''W-Woah,woah,woah,WOAH!Wait,little one!She already knows the truth,she'll understand that you are not me!What then?'' I asked her,confused.''She won't say anything because I will break her neck!'' She shouted.

''Calm down...We must find another way...'' I said huffing and Bora sat next to me.''Ok,let's think...'' We both began thinking as hard as we could.

''BINGO!'' She shouted,startling me really hard.''W-What?What is it?'' I asked her,waiting for a good plan.''Ok,look...First of all,Daehyun MUSN'T learn about your real identity.'' I huffed,face-palming myself.''Oh,really?'' I said.

''OK,then...You go to Yoona tomorrow at school and pretend like nothing has happened,like she is completely insane.You will pretend that you ARE Bora,making Yoona believe that she is crazy.Got it?'' I nodded.''Got it!'' I said.''Thank you,sis!'' I hugged her tightly.

''Always here for my unnie!'' She said smiling and we hugged each other tightly.

 

~Next Day At School

 

''Morning SoYu!'' I hugged her tightly.''Morning,Bora~'' She hugged me back.''Yoona was looking for you,earlier.'' I raised my right eyebrow.''Did she?I wonder why..'' I said huffing.

''Anyway,let's go to our class.'' I said smiling and we began walking to our class.When we entered,we sat down and began chit-chatting while waiting for the teacher to enter.

''Morning,babe.'' I heard Daehyun's voice and before I could turn around and look at him,his lips were already on mine,kissing me.''Morning,Daehyun..'' I said smiling.

Yoona was already looking at us with her jaw dropped.I looked at her and smiled.''So how's your sick sister?'' Daehyun asked.''She's better now!'' I answered smiling.''Nice.''

The teacher entered the room and we all sat down.''Quiet,quiet children!Sit down,sit down!'' He began shouting,as we were making a lot of noise.

The class got quiet at last and the lesson began.

 

*Time for my plan to begin...* I said inside my head,smirking...