EunHae

At Rainbow's End [on HIATUS]

 

“Where did they go?”
 
 
Eunhyuk asked himself as he continues pacing worriedly inside Kyuhyun’s office. He was trying to contact the younger many times but his phone was off. It’s been two days since Kyuhyun and Sungmin did not show up and it’s making him worry a lot. He just hopes that nothing happens to Kyuhyun and that weird angel did not hurt him.
 
 
Suddenly, a strong wind blew the windows open, surprising Eunhyuk from his trance. Papers from Kyuhyun’s table flew all around the room. Eunhyuk used his arms to block the flying things from going towards his face. After a minute, the wind stops blowing.
 
 
“Opps! Sorry for that.”
 
 
Eunhyuk immediately lowered his arms and looked for the owner of the voice inside the room. His eyes widened as soon as he saw a man, who seems to be younger than him, standing in front of him with a pair of wings. He was so freaking gorgeous that if Eunhyuk haven’t control himself quickly, drools would be soon falling down from his openly wide mouth and that would be embarrassing.
 
 
“W-who are you?” He stuttered as he can clearly saw a tattoo of a cross underneath the gorgeous guy’s see-through white shirt. He unconsciously gulped at the y sight in front of him.
 
 
“I’m Donghae!” The guy, named Donghae, happily replied grabbing both of Eunhyuk’s hands for a shake. “What’s your name?”
 
 
“I’m Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk replied and he can’t help but blushed as he saw how Donghae was still holding his hands. “What are you doing here?”
 
 
Donghae pouted his lips and Eunhyuk took a lot of courage to control his self from attacking those lips. Wait! He’s supposed to be in love with Kyuhyun. Why is he admiring someone whom he had only seen just now? But damn! This angel’s so hot!
 
 
“I’m looking for my brother.” Donghae replied as his gaze landed on the floor. “I escaped from our world in order to look and follow my brother. But I cannot find him in the forest where Teukie hyung and Ryeowookie left him.”
 
 
Eunhyuk widened his eyes in realization. “You…. You are Sungmin’s brother?!”
 
 
Donghae quickly looked at him and squealed in happiness. “Oh my! You met my brother? Where is he? Where is his room? Is he okay? Did his wound heal?”
 
 
Eunhyuk was dumbfounded. Did Donghae squeal just now? This hot and y angel, not to mention a very gorgeous guy with that hot tattoo on his chest, SQUEALED?! Okay. That was totally unexpected.
 
 
“Hyukkie?” Donghae called him with a pout on his lips. Can he just stop pouting?! Eunhyuk can’t help but screamed inside his head.
 
 
“Wait! What did you just call me?” Eunhyuk asked in surprise.
 
 
“Hyukkie?” Donghae said again pouting his lips even more that made Eunhyuk think that this guy resembles a fish. “You don’t like it?”
 
 
Eunhyuk was damn confused with the different facial expressions that this Donghae guy is showing him. Right now, he’s looking at Eunhyuk with those teary eyes and pouty lips. He looks like a kicked puppy, or a kicked fish! Is that even possible? Eunhyuk thought. 
 
 
“T-that’s okay. I mean, no one has been calling me Hyukkie before. Stop pouting okay?!” Eunhyuk replied trying to sound angry. Donghae’s expression turned into a happy one.
 
 
“So, where is Sungmin hyung?” Donghae asked excitedly.
 
 
Eunhyuk lowered his gaze in worry that he will see a sad expression from Donghae once he replied to his query. “Sungmin is okay and his wound has healed.”
 
 
“Oh! That’s good news.” Donghae replied as he let go of a sigh in relief. “Where is he now?”
 
 
“He and a friend of mine went out and it’s been two days since they haven’t come back.” Eunhyuk replied sadly.
 
 
“That’s good!”
 
 
“What?!” Eunhyuk asked in disbelief. Here he is worried to death about Kyuhyun’s safety from that weird angel guy, while Donghae seemed all too happy and excited after knowing that his brother is with some stranger and who knows what may happen if someone accidentally saw Sungmin’s wings if Kyuhyun would be careless. “Aren’t you worried about your brother’s safety? He’s with someone he barely knew!”
 
 
“But you said that Sungmin hyung is with your friend. You seemed nice, and I know your friend too. I know my brother too well. He will not go out with someone whom he can never trust, and besides, I’m happy for hyung since he can experience how to be free once in a while.” Donghae replied.
 
 
“You never know what humans can do once they find out that you and your brother are some extraordinary creatures.” Eunhyuk said.
 
 
“But you haven’t done anything to harm me, right?” Donghae asked and his expression turned into something mischievous as inched his face closer to Eunhyuk.
 
 
“W-what are doing? I could kill you or even make money out of you.” Eunhyuk said bravely as he tried to walk backwards but realized that it was a failed attempt since both of his hands were still inside Donghae’s grasp. 
 
 
“I’m not afraid of you, Hyukkie. I know what humans living in this world can do to us. You could’ve harmed me from the start, but you didn’t. Instead, you were admiring me.” 
 
 
Eunhyuk gulped as Donghae’s face was mere inches away from him. “H-how sure are you? I am not even admiring you.”
 
 
“What was the look in your eyes then?” Donghae whispered as he began Eunhyuk’s earlobe, sending electricity all over Eunhyuk’s senses. Damn that tongue!
 
 
“W-what are doing? Stop-“
 
 
“I like you, Hyukkie.” Donghae replied in a husky voice.
 
 
“Hey! You can’t just say something like that! We just met like fifteen minutes ago. Are you crazy?!” Eunhyuk protested as he tried to get away from Donghae, but the latter immediately enveloped him in a tight embrace. “L-let go of me, you crazy bastard!” 
 
 
“I won’t. I may be crazy like what you are saying, but I really do like you. Maybe it’s love at first sight. I had never felt this way before. I even hated how girls in our palace cling to me. They disgust me. But with you, having you in my arms like this, feels like heaven. I’m glad I came here to look for hyung and found you instead.” 
 
 
“I… I love someone else.” Eunhyuk replied and Donghae’s hold on him loosened and he saw the sad look on the latter’s eyes. He doesn’t know why but it made him regret saying those to him. He somehow wanted to take it back and just tell Donghae that it was only a one-sided love. But it was better this way. Who knows if Donghae was just fooling around with him? 
 
 
There was a moment of silence and Donghae’s wings suddenly disappeared. He grabbed Eunhyuk’s chin and without a warning, he claimed those lips in an angry kiss. Eunhyuk widened his eyes in surprise and he can feel how Donghae began biting his lips. He can feel his anger and the way he kisses seems like a punishment. 
 
 
“I’m sorry.” Donghae whispered against Eunhyuk’s lips, and his gaze softened when he saw Eunhyuk’s teary eyes. “I’m sincere with what I’m feeling for you. Allow me to kiss you gently this time.”
 
 
Without waiting for a reply, Donghae began to softly kiss Eunhyuk’s lips, as if asking for an apology. For Eunhyuk, it suddenly felt so right. It made him feel like he was floating. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s waist and began nibbling the latter’s lower lips carefully. Eunhyuk closed his eyes and brought his hands towards Donghae’s nape and began to kiss Donghae back in a more passionate way. They both moan as they both each other’s tongue.
 
 
“I like you.” Donghae whispered as he began to kiss Eunhyuk’s jawline.
 
 
“D-don’t…. We can’t…” Eunhyuk tried to say between moans as Donghae began to leave marks on his neck.
 
 
“I’ll make you feel good.” Donghae whispered back as he lifted Eunhyuk and their lust-filled gazes met. “I am going to make you mine, Hyukkie.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
 
 
(a/n) Donghae looks so hot with that tattoo on his chest during SS5!OMG!!!
 
 
forgive me for the late update...as I have said in my other KyuMin FF,I was so busy with competency exams in the hospital that I am working. T____T