Start of Something New

At Rainbow's End [on HIATUS]

 

"What do you think you were doing right there?" Kyuhyun hissed in anger once he and Eunhyuk are both outside Sungmin's room. Eunhyuk kept quiet and Kyuhyun grabbed his collar, surprising the latter. "Are you trying to do something behind my back?"

 

"I am not doing anything." Eunhyuk replied as he tried to struggle.

 

Kyuhyun's grip on his collar tightened, making Eunhyuk choke. "Kyu, you are hurting me."

 

"Bull! Then explain to me what you were doing right there?!" Kyuhyun furiously asked.

 

"Please let him go."

 

Kyuhyun turned his head and saw Sungmin standing behind him with pleading eyes.

 

"Please."  Sungmin pleaded again. Kyuhyun gritted his teeth in anger before pushing Eunhyuk harshly, making the latter almost stumble on the ground. Sungmin hurriedly ran towards Eunhyuk and help the latter stand up.

 

"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked worriedly. Eunhyuk only nod his head in reply.

 

Kyuhyun clenched his fist in both anger and jealousy before walking away from the scene.

 

"You should go back to your room, Sungmin." Eunhyuk said as he watched Kyuhyun walked away.

 

"I'll talk to him." Sungmin said and ran towards Kyuhyun's direction before Eunhyuk could try to stop him.

 

Sungmin doesn't know what went into his mind that he decided to follow Kyuhyun. He can't deny the fact that the man is making him feel something that he had never felt before. He is not scared nor is he comfortable with his presence. The way Kyuhyun looks at him makes him feel something unexplainable.

 

Sungmin finally found Kyuhyun leaning against a tree. As soon as he started walking towards the latter's direction, he felt his heart beat out of rhyme.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

Sungmin paused when he heard Kyuhyun's baritone voice. The words that he wanted to say were suddenly stuck in his throat.

 

Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin and he smirked when he saw the latter fumbling with his shirt. So adorable, he thought.

 

"Are you going to ask me about why I did that to Eunhyuk?"

 

Sungmin was taken aback. Is Kyuhyun a mind reader?

 

"We always do that a lot, actually." Kyuhyun said and moved towards Sungmin. He can still remember the scene that he had seen a while ago and it's making his blood boil in jealousy. "You like him?"

 

Sungmin widened his eyes. He can see the look in Kyuhyun's eyes and it's starting to scare him. Kyuhyun brought his hands to caressed Sungmin's cheek, and before Sungmin could react, Kyuhyun claimed his lips.

 

Sungmin's mind stopped working and he doesn't know how to react. Kyuhyun's lips slowly moved against his and it brought a different kind of sensation that he had never felt before. Kyuhyun's kiss seemed to hypnotize him, bringing him to a whole new world.

 

He should be struggling. He should be pushing Kyuhyun away. Instead, he slowly closed his eyes and began to move his lips, just like the way that Kyuhyun first did. Kyuhyun's lips taste so sweet and captivating, and the way Kyuhyun nibbled his lips makes him want to grab something to support his wobbling knees.

 

Kyuhyun smirked when Sungmin responded to his kiss. It made him bolder and grabbed the angel's waist, and the latter circled his arms around his nape. Their lips began to move in sync, and soon a moan escaped from Sungmin's lips.

 

When they soon parted, Sungmin was blushing and they are both panting from the loss of oxygen. Kyuhyun rested his forehead on Sungmin's and admire the beauty in front of him, while Sungmin was still clinging onto Kyuhyun for support.

 

"You're beautiful." Kyuhyun whispered and pecked Sungmin's parted lips. "I can't get enough of you."

 

Sungmin soon recovered from the kiss and he immediately pulled away from Kyuhyun. He mentally scolded himself from what he had done. How can he just respond to Kyuhyun's kiss just like that? They are not even lovers, and he had just met him today.

 

"Why did you kiss me?" Sungmin asked with a flush on his face.

 

"You kissed me too." Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"I…. But you started it." Sungmin retorted angrily.

 

Kyuhyun looked at him and crossed his arms on his chest. "And you responded. You like it?"

 

Sungmin was boiling mad now. He gritted his teeth and glared at Kyuhyun. Despite the deathly glares that Sungmin is giving him, it made the angel looked cuter in his eyes.

 

"You're cute. I don't think an angel like you is still innocent. You're a good kisser. Who knows what will happen if we continue further." Kyuhyun whispered suggestively, making Sungmin gasped more in embarrassment. He smirked as he slowly traced Sungmin's cheek. "You are mine. Don't ever let Eunhyuk touch you again."

 

Sungmin slap Kyuhyun's hand away. "A prince doesn't belong to anyone, especially to any of you living in this world."

 

Kyuhyun was stunned with Sungmin's reply. "You're a prince?"

 

"Why? Are you surprised?"

 

"What are you?" Kyuhyun asked, suddenly becoming curious to know more about Sungmin.

 

"I am just like you. We were born, and we also die. We live in other world, a place far from here. But what makes us different from you is that we have wings. We can fly and walk."

 

"But are you free?"

 

That question suddenly made Sungmin lower his gaze. "No."

 

Kyuhyun can feel something’s not right with the angel in front of him after he asked him that question. An idea suddenly came into his mind before he grabbed Sungmin’s hand.

 

“I’ll make you feel how it is to be free.”

 

Without waiting for the stunned angel’s reply, Kyuhyun grabbed his car keys from his pocket and walked towards his car without letting Sungmin’s hand go. He will never let this angel go no matter what happens. This is going to be the start of something new for the both of them. A different kind of love that will grow between an ordinary man and a beautiful winged creature.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

(a/n) thanks a lot for all of your wonderful comments...thank u also to those who subscribed and read this....*hugs*