Not That Easy to Get Rid Of

Mr. Bratty Ghost

a/n: wah..i' m updating faster than expected... i've jsut finished this chap so if it's a little messy... mianhae!!  >,< buing buing??

anyways, i've got nothing to do so i decided to post... hehe...

thanks for those who subscribed even if i had just started this fic a few hours ago!!!!



“What’s up, Suho?” Sehun greeted dryly.

Suho sighed. “I took my eyes off you for a few minutes and this is what you do? And here I was thinking you’re one of the sensible ones.” Suho nagged.

“I didn’t mean… I just didn’t know what to do. That dude was going to send me to hell or somewhere. Was I supposed to just sit there and let him? I’m not even dead!” Sehun whined.

“And you believe him? Didn’t it occur to you that he might have been bluffing?” Suho retorted as they settled on a rooftop of a building. “You should have just called me!”

“You didn’t exactly leave a contact number or an address, Suho.” Sehun deadpanned.

“Yah! I’m still your Guardian! Respect me!” Suho pouted.

Sehun just rolled his eyes. “For a Guardian, you stink! You told me that no one can see me because I’m not exactly a ghost! But that girl does!”

“Really?” Suho asked, a little surprised. “She must have a really strong clairvoyance then. And she threatened to send you to hell? Can she actually do that?” he wondered.

“It wasn’t her. It was the dude that looks like a girl. He said he was going to cast some spell or something.” Sehun replied. “And why are you even surprised! You’re a Guardian! You’re supposed to know these things? Aish! Why do you have to be my Guardian? Can’t I have you replaced or something?” he whined.

“It’s not like I wanted to be your Guardian either! You’re whiney, and snarky, and doesn’t respect me! You don’t even listen to me!” Suho refuted.

“Because all you give me are vague answers that doesn’t even makes sense!” Sehun argued.

Suho grinned boyishly, “If I give you the answers directly, then it wouldn’t be fun, would it?”

Sehun could just feel his temper rising once again. “Why you…”

“Anyways!” Suho clapped his hands. “Since you got a lead, I’ll leave you to it.” he started floating up in the air.

Sehun gaped at his Guardian. “You’re leaving again? Without even telling me if I’m on the right path or something?”

Suho shrugged. “You just threatened to have me replaced. I think that means you’re confident to find a way to get back to your body without my help.”

What the hell? Is this guy serious?

“Why did you even bother dragging me out of her house if you’re just going to leave me hanging once again? I could’ve figured things out by now if you hadn’t got in my way!” Sehun glared.

Suho just smiled that angelic smile (technically, he’s an angel, so he’s smiling ‘normally’), rising up even higher towards the clouds.

“Or you could’ve end up being sent to wherever that girl had wished for. Not to mention you could have destroyed the whole house by your outburst earlier.”

“It only happened because she was threatening me!” Sehun defended hotly. “She wasn’t listening to a word I say!” he huffed.

“Yeah. At least you know how I feel now when I talk to you.” Suho nagged. “Anyways, like I’ve said: I’ll leave you to your own devices. But never hesitate to call me. If anything happens, I’m always here.” Suho reassured Sehun with a smile.

Then he disappears.

“What the heck?! Not again! Suho!!!!” Sehun yelled as he was left once again by his Guardian.



“Anya, please eat. You can’t get sick or your parents are sure to haunt me.” Luhan pleaded, sighing when the girl in front of him just kept on pushing the food on her plate with her fork.

“I’m sorry.” Anya replied, staring blankly at her plate. “If I’m being too clingy and a bother. I’m sorry… if I can’t be any good. I’m sorry if I’m just a burden to everyone.” tears started flowing down her cheeks and she seemed oblivious to it.

“Yah, Jang Anya! Stop this wallowing! Don’t tell me it’s about that stupid jerk that calls himself your boyfriend again! I swear if it’s not you who’s stopping me, I would have cursed him long time ago!” Luhan hissed.

At the mention of Anya’s boyfriend, she started sobbing.

Sehun shook his head as he watched the scene from the hallway leading to the kitchen.

“Pathetic. Is that what she had been wailing under the rain last night? Because of a stupid boyfriend, she almost let herself die?” Sehun scoffed.

“He… he said he’s fed up with me and he found someone else.” Anya sobbed. “What did I do wrong, Luhan? I gave him everything! I loved him! Was it not enough?”

Sehun rolled her eyes as Luhan patted Anya’s back soothingly.

“He’s not worth it, Anya. He’s a douche bag!” Luhan said.

“But he’s the douche bag that I loved!” Anya cried pathetically.

Sehun was anything to his friends but patient. And he couldn’t take how pathetic Anya was acting.

“For Pete’s sake, woman! Stop being stupid and move on! Aish!” Sehun huffed as he hovered over Anya who promptly snapped her head and looked at him in surprise. He wasn’t planning on barging to her once again after what happened earlier that morning but he can’t stand stupidity. Especially over this thing they call love.

“Yah, you!!” Anya stood, glaring at Sehun. “Why are you here again?! Get out!”

“No.” Sehun stated firmly. “You’re the only one who can see me so I’ll be sticking here until I know how you can help me get back to my body.”

Anya gave Sehun a ‘what the hell?’ look.

Sehun kept his ground, not knowing if Anya, with fresh wet trails of tears on her cheeks, looks like an idiot or pitiful.

“I am so not helping a brat like you!” Anya snapped. “Luhan, please, for the last time, get rid of this delusional ghost!”

“Yah! I’m not delusional! I’m telling the truth! I’m not dead yet! My body is just in a coma! And you’re going to help me wake up!” Sehun demanded.

“What made you think that I’ll help you after you destroyed my room?” Anya glared.

“Oh, boohoo. Your room was already a mess anyway! It needs redecoration!” Sehun countered.

“Why you little…” Anya sputtered. “Alright, that’s it! I’m getting rid of you myself!” she stormed up the stairs and went straight to Luhan’s room.

Sehun promptly followed, easily floating through the ceiling and meeting Anya on the hallway of the second floor.

Anya was holding a black book similar to what Sehun had found in her room.

“Can you be any more tacky? That’s what? Like as book of spells or something?” Sehun mocked.

Anya opened the book, fuming. Sehun just watched, amused, as Anya started reading foreign words.
After a few minutes, nothing happened. And Sehun started smirking in an ‘I told you so’ way which only irritated Anya more. She started reading the words louder. Still, nothing happened.

“I told you, you can’t get rid of me.” Sehun smirked. “You are going to help me get back to my body.”

“You wish! I’ve already have enough problems to get concerned about! I don’t have time for a ghost jerk like you.” Anya fumed, turning towards the stairs and stomping loudly.

Sehun is highly amused by the girls behavior. He wonders how long she will resist.

When Sehun floated back to the living room, Luhan was now holding the book while Anya was standing beside him. She glared at Sehun before telling Luhan to start casting the spell.

“Honestly, give up already. I am not your typical ghost because I’m still alive.” Sehun sighed exasperatedly and gave the duo a bored look.

Luhan started reading and Anya raised Luhan’s free hand, directing it towards Sehu.

Sehun couldn’t help but to start laughing lightly at the scene in front of him.

“Are you really serious about this?” he scoffed.

Anya shot him a glare. Luhan then started reading the foreign words louder and clearer. Sehun wished he can use a camera right now, this is far too amusing not to capture in video.

And then Luhan looked up at where Sehun was, opening his hand, palms facing towards Sehun.

It felt like lightning running through him, trying to rip him apart from the inside. Sehun felt his limbs convulse with excruciating pain, his body feeling like it’s being torn in two. He started screaming from pain and if he had a physical body, he’s damn sure he’d be crying. The pain is unbearable and he started thrashing around, trying to shake it off, anything for the pain to stop. But as the moments pass by, the pain seems to be just getting more and more agonizing.

It felt like hours until the pain subsided and the torture stopped. Sehun found himself nearly passing out. And that realization scared him. In the few months that he’s been in this situation, he had never been this drained. And he remembered what Suho said about ending up dying for real if he’s drained of life energy to keep his thin connection to the living world.

“Oh my god… I think he’s telling the truth, Luhan.” Sehun heard Anya mutter.

“Of course, you clueless idiot! I’ve been telling you I’m not dead all this time! And you’ve just nearly killed me for real!” he thought angrily. He can’t even open his mouth to speak and he’s pretty sure that he’s close to passing out.

But he can’t pass out. That means he’d die.

“What do you mean?” Luhan frowned, closing the black book. He looked around as if expecting to finally see Sehun. “What happened to him? Why did you make me stop?”

“He was in so much pain. It never happened before. Ghosts don’t feel pain when we send them on their way using the spells, right?” Anya stated as she walked closer to Sehun.

Sehun didn’t even notice that he’s on his hands and knees on the floor. There was still something ringing inside his ears and his stomach wasn’t as settled as he wished it was. He hadn’t felt so ‘human’ in the past few months. It’s quite disconcerting but achingly familiar.

“Ah…brat… are you okay?” Anya asked, crouching to be on Sehun’s level.

“You’ve almost killed me for real. Do you think I’m okay?” Sehun snapped, voice weak and raspy. He took an unneeded deep breath.

Anya pouted. “Sorry. You provoke me, so it’s all your fault!” she accused.

“Oh, please! I wasn’t the one mopping over some guy, alright? You look so pathetic I can’t help it!” Sehun replied. He could feel a little energy seeping into him but he’s pretty sure it’s going to take a long time for him to recover fully.

Anya didn’t bit back a retort. Sehun looked at her, a little surprised. He’s getting quite used with the bantering even if they barely know each other, having met a little less than 24 hours ago.

The look of sadness in Anya’s eyes took Sehun aback. He doesn’t like that look. He prefer the snappy looks and death glares.

“I’m sorry.” Anya said as she got up, the crestfallen look not fading.

“Yah!” Sehun called. Something about the look on her face doesn’t sit good with him. “Stop saying you’re sorry. I haven’t met your boyfriend but I think it would be better if you move on. He hurt you, right? Stop being stupid over him.”

Anya kept her back on Sehun. “I really don’t how not to be stupid over him. I’ve been stupid over him for far too long now.”

Sehun sighed, he might not see it but he could hear the tears.

“Okay, I’ve got a deal for you, ghost girl.” Sehun sated, mustering what’s left of his energy and facing Anya.

“What do you think I’ll agree on a deal with you? I don’t even know you!” Anya replied, sniffing and looking away from Sehun as she wiped her tears.

“You almost killed me. You owe a huge favor! Be thankful I’m not asking for more dire compensations!” Sehun stated firmly. “Now listen, ghost girl.”

“Fine.” Anya huffed, “What is this deal?”

Sehun felt the corner of his lips quirk up as Anya sulked, sniffing.

“You help me figure out how to get back to my body… and I’ll help you get over that dickwad you call your boyfriend and get someone new.” Sehun suggested confidently.

Anya gave Sehun a disbelieving look. “What if I don’t want to get over my boyfriend! I still love him, you know! And this kind of feelings doesn't go on and off like a switch!”

Sehun rolled his eyes. Stubborn girl! “You’re the one who owes me a favor for nearly taking my life, remember! You’re not exactly in the position to complain.”

Anya glared at Sehun, and Sehun glared right back. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

“Uhm… Anya, what’s happening?” Luhan asked, frowning at Anya’s intense glaring contest with the air in front of her.

“Will you disappear forever from my life if I managed to help you?” Anya asked, keeping the intense glaring contest.

Sehun nodded.

“Fine. But just so you know, if you annoy me that much I’ve got my arsenal prepared.” Anya threatened and walking towards Luhan who was still holding the black book. “Know what I mean?”

Sehun bit back a retort. “Fine.”

You’re not going to get rid of me that easy, ghost girl. Not even with Deer Eyes on your side.” he thought grudgingly.


a/n: ahhh... comments please!!!!  >,<

i feel so sleepy!!!!!

i'll anticiapte your comments though!!  thank you very kamsa!