I Am NOT Dead!

Mr. Bratty Ghost

a/n: i'm anxious and excited to get this story rolling so here's the firs chapter...

let's go, let's go!!!


Sehun groaned silently, taking in the pastel blue walls of the room he was in. One wall is full of drawings and sketches of random things, the wall opposite to it draped with several framed recognitions and more random sketches.

“It’s definitely messier than Jongin’s room.” he stated as he floated towards the small desk facing the window. A framed picture of girl and who seemed to be her parents was sitting on it, next to a black leather book. The desk itself is stacked with piles of papers and sketchbooks.

He floated around the room for a few minutes, looking at the drawings hanging on the walls, wondering when the girl would finally wake up.

He’s going to admit that he’s a bit excited for the girl to wake up. Last night, for the first time in months, a human saw him. He was so shocked that he was still for a few moments even after the girl had collapsed in front of him.

When he finally realized that the girl was unconscious, and the rain was pouring harder than before, he panicked. Someone’s finally saw him and now she’s going to die with hypothermia!

He tried yelling at the girl, desperate for her to wake up, but she didn’t hear him. Judging by the blue color of her lips and her pale skin, he was sure that the girl would end up dead if no one came to her aid.

But the streets were empty.

So Sehun did something that he had only managed to do once before. He manipulated the girl’s hands and dialed a random number on her phone. Sure, it made him weak, but he thought that it was worth it when a few minutes later, a blonde guy came rushing in a car.

So that’s how Sehun ended up following the girl into this house.

The soft rustle of sheets had Sehun turning towards the bed. The girl is slowly waking up.

About time, Sehun thought as he went to stay at her bedside.

She opens her eyes and Sehun gave her his signature stoic look.

Seconds passed and she blinked twice. Sehun watched as realization hit her, practically seeing the clogs inside her brain working, slowly piecing things together.

Then she started shrieking like a banshee and throwing anything she could reach at Sehun’s face.

“LUHAN!!!” she yelled on top of her lungs.

Sehun raised a brow at her.

So she really can see me, he thought.

Footsteps thundered down the hallway and the bedroom was pushed open. Sehun turned and saw the same blonde guy who had picked her up the night before.
The blonde was panting, looking at the girl worriedly, said girl was still throwing pillows at Sehun’s face.

“Anya, What are you doing?” the blonde asked, raising a brow at the girl’s strange behavior.

“So your name’s Anya.” Sehun mused, floating nearer towards the girl and waited for her to run out of things to throw at him.

When she stopped, she stared back at Sehun, whose face was inches from hers. She shrieked again in surprise as she scrambled off the bed and ran towards the blonde guy.

“Luhan! There’s a guy in my room!” she yelled.

Luhan frowned, looking around the empty room. “I don’t see anything, Anya. Did the cold rain last night froze your brain or something?”

Anya glared at Luhan and pointed a finger on where Sehun was sitting on her bed. “Can’t you see him? He’s sitting on my bed! How come he’s there when my room’s supposed to be free of ghosts?!”

“It is! My wards are not faulty! There’s no one, or nothing, inside your room, Anya.” Luhan insisted, inspecting the room from the doorway.

“But he’s there!” Anya kept pointing at Sehun. And then she frowned, looking more intently. “And he’s colored.”

“What?” Luhan raised a brow.

“Excuse me?” Sehun frowned indignantly. What do you mean I’m colored?!

He then floated towards Anya and Luhan. “You… you guys can see ghosts? For real?”

Anya nodded, still scrutinizing Sehun.

Luhan just looked past (through?) Sehun though. “Anya, I think you just need more rest. Whatever happened last night must have affected your brain cells or something.”

“Staring is rude.” Sehun deadpanned at Anya who kept her eyes on him.

Anya just took a step closer to Sehun, “Coming into a girl’s room without her permission is rude.” she countered, raising a hand to touch Sehun.

“Anya?” Luhan asked. “What are you doing?”

“Can’t you really see him, Lu?” Anya asked, her hand steadily making it’s way to touch Sehun’s face.

Before she could reach him though, Sehun looked at Luhan and started circling around the guy. “So… this one here can’t see me? Only you?” he asked.

“Apparently, he can’t. Which is a first. Whatever I can see, he can.” Anya confirmed.

“So, the two of you are like…ghost hunters or something?” Sehun asked. He’s a bit bothered by how rapid the girl’s mood changes. But for the life of him, he’ll probably never understand how a girl’s mind works.

He had never encountered people like them before. His guardian did tell him that there were people who can see ghosts, but they are very rare, and most have weak abilities and can only see ghosts and souls with weak energy. Seeing that this Anya girl can see Sehun, who’s life energy is strong since he’s technically not dead (yet), only means that she’s rather strong.

“We’re not. We just…have that ability.” Anya frowned. “Stop going round and round, you’re making me dizzy.”

Luhan frowned at Anya. “Are you really serious about this ghost? How come I don’t see it?”

Sehun poked through Luhan’s chest, smirking when the latter flinched and rubbed the spot Sehun had ‘touched’.

“Okay… he’s beside me, right? I just felt something weird.” Luhan asked.

“Are you sure this dude is a guy? He looks like a girl. Without girly attributes, that is.” Sehun scoffed, floating higher just because he kind of enjoy watching the blonde guy have that deer-caught-in-headlights look on his face from above.

“Don’t mock him. He can actually create a spell that can send you straight to hell if he wants to.” Anya replied. She then turned to Luhan. “And mind explaining why the ward you were supposed to have put around the house didn’t work?”

Luhan pouted. “It works! We’re never bothered by spirits before! It’s the first time!”

Anya nodded, “Alright, I believe you… but how come you’re here?” she asked, looking up at Sehun.

Sehun shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ve never had problems with going through things before.” he floated off to the bed and laid there.

“Get off my bed!” Anya stomped. “Can’t you be any ruder?”

Sehun ignored her protests.

“Want me to get rid of it?” Luhan asked.

“Yes please!” Anya groaned. “Sent him on his way. I’m tired and all I want to do is sleep all day. I don’t want to be bothered by anyone or anything?”

Luhan patted Anya’s shoulder and giving it a squeeze. “I’ll go get my things prepared. Any requests as to where you want it sent? I can’t see it so you’ll be the judge.”

“He’s snarky. How about hell?” Anya scoffed as she went for the pillows and blankets she threw.

Sehun glared at the two. How can they talk about him as if he’s just some… thing!

“Yah! You can’t send me anywhere because I’m not dead!” Sehun yelled, crossing his arms on his chest as he floated above Anya’s bed.

Anya rolled her eyes. “Oh look, Luhan! We got a delusional ghost here! He said he’s not dead! So how come I can do this?” she mocked as she threw a pillow straight right through Sehun.

Luhan sighed and went out of the room. “I’ll go get the candles. Clear off the floor.”

“Stop there, Deer Eyes! You are not going anywhere!” Sehun yelled, hurriedly flying towards Luhan and blocking his way.

Luhan just walked through him of course.

“Can you tell it to get out of my way? It’s so freaking weird?” Luhan shivered.

“I don’t want to talk to it anymore. Hurry up and get rid of it.” Anya groaned and crawled under her covers.  A moment later, she stuck her head above her sheets. “Why does my bed smell like…vanilla?”

“Yah! Stop this kid! He won’t be sending me anywhere because I’m not dead!” Sehun floated back to Anya.

“Luhan, hurry up!” Anya groaned loudly, shrinking back under her covers.

“Yah! Didn’t you hear what I just said? I said I’m no dead!” Sehun insisted..

But Anya ignored him.

What the hell? This can’t be happening! And there he was thinking that this girl might be able to help him get back to his body again.

And where the heck is his guardian when he needs him? Deer Boy is going to send him to…somewhere! And Sehun’s got a hunch that it’s somewhere he won’t like.

Frustrated, Sehun began to think of something to do to stop whatever the duo ghost hunters were thinking of doing to him.

“Ahhh! Why aren’t you listening to me? I said I’m not dead yet!” Sehun yelled in frustration.

He doesn’t really understand how, but somehow Sehun’s agitation caused for things around the room to shake. It’s like a mini tornado landed inside the room and papers were flying everywhere. The desk and drawers and practically all of the furniture started shaking.

Anya trembled under the covers, yelling for Luhan to help him.

“Why won’t you listen? I am not dead!” Sehun bellowed angrily.
He was getting angry by the minute and as his temper got out of control, so does the chaos inside Anya’s bedroom. Before he could do more damage though, a force yanked him out of the house.

He was suddenly being dragged by someone. They were floating away from Anya’s house and Sehun could see Luhan bursting inside Anya’s room with a panicked expression before the house was out of sight.

Sehun groaned exasperatedly, his sudden outburst earlier draining his energy. He may not need food for energy, he didn’t even need to sleep, but he still got tired at times when he exerts and uses too much energy to move things or manipulate them. It make him weak, so that’s why he can’t even retort with this person dragging him.

“What, in the name of all holy, are you doing, OH SEHUN?” the person dragging Sehun asked.

Oh! Finally! He showed up!

“What’s up, Suho?”
 


a/n:please give me some feedback!!! kamsa!!!