Chapter 8: Kim Jaejoong - Lucifer

Taken

 

Changmin Pov

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hr66cy96MZQ/UU8xKmyB6GI/AAAAAAAAAok/i_U4PCME7uY/s1600/tumblr_mjyoo59Hrg1ql09suo9_250.gif

 

I walked on until I was finally there.... the man I need to see, the man I need to kill......

 

 

Lucifer.....

 

 

"I see you're here. I've been waiting for you~" I heard him say.

 

 

"Where is he?" I asked in a stern voice.

 

 

"He's right here." He smirked before moving to the side. There he was, Kyuhyun. He was in a cell that was line with black metal poles. He looked at me

 

 

"Changmin......" He sat up and held onto the black metal rods "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DID YOU NOT GET THE MESSAGE? NOOO CHANGMIN....RUN AWAY....PLEASE...." He shouted.

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie.... I promised you that I would save you no matter what...." I smiled. "I'll search heaven all the way to hell to find you."

 

 

"Changmin...please....no...."

 

 

"Changmin is it?" I heard him say, he walked over to me, his face now in front of me. "Oh how you two look so alike."

 

 

"Shut up" I knew who he was talking about... my brother......

 

 

"Both so alike, both so smart, yet so stupid. Both feel into the same please for what? Love?" He walked around me and gave a scoff. "Love... Funny... Love won't save you..." A black smoke surrounded his right hand, a scythe appeared as the black smoke disappeared.

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IdKv_vVh65w/UVi9FslH7GI/AAAAAAAAAv0/84KI9fwsIcM/s1600/Scythe.jpg

 

He attempted to slash me down with his newly formed weapon, luckily my quick reflexes made me jumped back, dodging the attack.

 

 

"Hmmm.... Not bad..." He scoffed, he put his scythe up "Yunho, come" I gasped and looked at him. He moved back, now next to Kyuhyun who is still locked up, a cloud of black smoke appeared and soon went, a man's figure could be seen.....

 

 

"Yunho hyung...." I whispered underneath my breath. His eyes were shut close as he stood as still as anyone could.

 

 

"Jaejoong hyung! Stop please!" Kyuhyun begged as he held tightly on the bars. Jaejoong did nothing but gave another smirk

 

 

"Go" Was all he said before Yunho hyung opened his eyes, his eyes were not normal..... it was blood red.....

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-odCluCK3Bss/UVjbKFOBZfI/AAAAAAAAAwM/hpsHG9DbJMQ/s1600/BloodRedEyes.jpg

 

 

"No.... Yunho hyung....No...." Yunho hyung flew towards me, a sword in his hand he sliced down. I took out my sword, catching his, we were now face to face,  "HYUNG! DON'T DO THIS! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" He lifted his sword, pounding it onto mine over and over again, each pound caused more pain to my wrist as the weight pushed me sword down to me.

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-av6Mm3fVETA/UU8xHtQTxOI/AAAAAAAAAoY/Amh-sAr-i5g/s1600/tumblr_mjyoo59Hrg1ql09suo8_250.gif

 

"CHANGMIN!" I heard Kyuhyun shout "JAEJOONG HYUNG! PLEASE STOP! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" Kyuhyun begged. I could see from the corner of my eye where Yunho hyung wasn't blocking that Kyuhyun was starting to get teary.

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie~ Don't worry...He won't die.....just yet~" I heard him say as his hand cupped Kyuhyun's cheeks wiping his tears.

 

 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" I shouted as I used more force on Yunho hyung, using my sword to push Yunho hyung out of the way, when the path was cleared I ran towards Kyuhyun, getting ready to strike at Jaejoong...

 

 

"CHANGMIN WATCH OUT!" Kyuhyun pointed, I turned around

 

 

"!" I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OGMOMGMGOGMGOGMOGMOMGMGOOG I wonder what happened??? Aigoooooooo!! It was sooo hard for me to do this chappie since whenever I look into eyes I start crying :OO Even anime eyes I start to tear T.T And to think I had to search for the perfect pic to show how Yunho would look....

 

GUYS~~ LOOKIE! My first attempt at making Potato pancakes~~ Ahh how I love to cook :3

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fhvDRgyZOv8/UViLpG0adnI/AAAAAAAAAus/KPqnRYg3gVc/s1600/IMG-20130331-00048.jpg

 

 Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3