Chapter 4: Kyuhyun's Diary

Taken

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

It's been a week since Kyuhyun's disappearance. I've tried calling the police to file a missing person but when I gave the name of his lover to them, they said that he didn't exists. There was no records of a person named Cho Kyuhyun. I even tried asking my university friends to see if they remember him... I'm sure they would since...Well...We DO go to the same school! But NOTHING! No one remembers him!

 

 

I went home early pissed off, why? I don't really know myself. I ran up to mine and Kyuhyun's room, chucking my bag randomly on the floor, jumping onto our bed I heard a noise.

 

 

 

PLACK!

 

 

I look down underneath my bed and found a red diary...

 

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5DxT5WYaZzw/UU8wtoAfaLI/AAAAAAAAAms/0kzXNI_bBa8/s1600/diary-books-embroidered-5762-l.jpg

 

 

I take the white ribbon off and turn to the first page

 

 

Diary of Cho Kyuhyun

Age 11

 

 

The book seems old but in well condition, age 11... He must have started it years ago....10 to be exact. I didn't want to read it but I had to... if I was going to get Kyuhyun back... I need to know why he was taken... If this has even a bit of clues to help me, it would be so much easier, meaning I would be one stop closer to him. Reading through the rest of the diary I found out many things about Kyuhyun. He wrote about his secret that he didn't want me to know....

 

 

 

 

 

 

14th March

 

Today is the first day of a new life! It feels weird...like I wasn't dead in the first place.....

Maybe it's all a dream...Maybe I would wake up in my warm bed... I was wrong... I woke up to find my village burnt to the ground. Ashes if people and buildings mixed together on the floor, some of the ashes were still in the shapes of people which surprised me a lot. Worst of all... I was alone...

I went to where my house should have been to go and dig my back yard. Before Appa said that he'll bury some money in the ground if anything was to happen to one of us in the family, that person could dig up the money and use it.

I found a piece of paper called a bank statement.... I wonder what that is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

17th March

 

Finally arriving in Seoul I went to the bank and showed them the statement. Apparently without anyone know Appa put all of our life savings in the bank and made an account.... T

here was quite a lot of money...

Enough for me to survive in Seoul of a bit...

 

 

 

 

 

 

25th March

 

A nice family took me in and now I'm going to school! I met a guy named Shim Changmin today~

He's really nice.... I really like him. I hope we become good friends!

 

 

 

I fast forwarded a few pages, nearer to the end of the diary...

 

 

 

11th January....

 

Today is the first day Changmin has been acting weird..... He keeps calling my name....

Is it? Could it be? It's been nearly 10 years... My time is almost up.... I'm sorry Changmin....

 

 

 

 

 

18th January

 

His screaming in his sleep still hasn't gone... I'm getting worried...Not because I'm not getting enough sleep but because Changmin is getting affected by something I did...I need to find that stone.... I have to...

Jaejoong hyung....Where is it?

 

 

 

 

 

25th January

 

Still haven't found it.... Changmin is getting more and more tired... His health is deteriorating.... I need to help him....

 

 

 

 

 

30th Janaury

 

Today I asked Changmin a question..... "If I suddenly disappear...What would you do?”

Hehehe, he answered in a really cheesy way...but I liked it... I love him so much!

 

 

 

 

 

***********

 

Today is the day.... I'm sorry Changmin... I couldn't do it.....

 

 

 

 

I dropped the book....why...why....if you told me... I would have helped you find it.... Kyuhyun ah... I will find you! I will get you home... I promise....

I heard a thing drop other then the book, looking down there was a necklace....

 

What is it?....

 

 

 

 

 

I know!! I'm meant to be on haitus until 28th Feb but I finished my work (After staying in school for sooo long!) I finished my work early and decided to end my haitus! Mass update shall start soon~~

 

Sooo what kind of necklace was it? Ooooo....

 

Gif is not mine~

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-grZPFa8v34g/UU8w3HFZciI/AAAAAAAAAnU/Ttaj89Mjaio/s1600/tumblr_m94vcy02HO1rqbc4zo1_500.gif

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3