Chapter 6: Abyss

Taken

Warning~ If you guys believe in the devil and stuff like  that DO NOT SAY THE SPELL I AM USING UNDERNEATH! I searched up on Google "Real devil summoning spells" to make this seem more believeable... and because I'm horrible at thinking of spells..... I don't believe in stuff like  that but who knows! One of you guys might~

Just in case there is the warning! Alice doesn't want to get banned for AFF!!

 

.....Here I am....At the bottom of the Abyss.....

 

NEMA.
REVEROF DNA WON SRUOY ERA YROLG DNA,
REWOP EHT,
MODGNIK EHT ROF.
LIVE MORF SU REVILED TUB,
NOITATPMET OTNI TON SU DAEL DNA.
SU TSNIAGA SSAPSERT OHW ESOHT EVIGROF EW SA SESSAPSERT RUO SU EVIGROF DNA DAERB YLIAD RUO YAD SIHT SU EVIG.
NEVEH NI SI TI SA HTRAE NO ENOD EB LLIW YHT EMOC MODGNIK YHT.
EMAN YHT EB DEWOLLAH, NEVAEH NI TRA OHW.
REHTAF RUO!

 

 

 

I could here my surroundings fade, as I opened my eyes I was met by nothing but darkness. I The only thing giving off light was my necklace, i shone brightly, alternating between dark and light like a heart beat.Then a long line of light came through, something about it  told me to follow it, so that's what I did.

 

 

"KYUHYUN AH!" I shouted while running. No response. As I ran further and further into nothing, images started flashing at me. Images? No...more like memories....Kyuhyun's memories.... I stood still, watching them as the flashed past. some where slower then others as the showed me events of Kyuhyun's life.

 

 

Flashback~

 

 

A little boy stood at the side of the pond, throwing stone and twigs into it, he looked as the different types of fishes swam passed. A man appeared suddenly behind the little boy, startling him a bit.

 

 

"Wh-who are you?" A 5 year old Kyuhyun asked a mysterious man.

 

 

"It's ok... I'm not here to hurt you....I need to give you something... A spell....this will help you later in life."

 

 

"A spell?"  Kyuhyun looked up.

 

 

"Yes, here." The man gave Kyuhyun a piece of paper with words on it....it was the spell.... the spell to summon the devil....Lucifer.....

 

 

"Thank you?"

 

 

"When you say it, close your eyes and thing of a safe place." The man smiled and walked further into the woods...

 

 

End Of Flashback~~

 

 

I stood there....tears feel from my eyes as I looked at that person.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yunho....hyung....."

Before I knew it, it was time for another flashback~

 

 

Flashback~

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie!" Changmin ran to him lover, giving him a backwards hug as the other was cooking lunch. "Today my brother is coming to visit!"

 

 

"You have a brother? How come you never told me about him?" Kyuhyun looked at Changmin and then quickly back at the pan.

 

 

"I'm sorry~ He's been really ill and he told me that he wants to meet you first before I say anything about him." Changmin leaned my chin on his shoulder.

 

 

"Ok~I made loads of food anyway." Kyuhyun pouted. Changmin leaned in and captured the younger's pouty lips.

 

 

RING RING

 

 

"Oh! He's here~" Changmin went to open the door as Kyuhyun went to finish plating up.

 

 

"Hello Changmin! I see you're doing well!" Changmin gave his brother a tight hug.

 

 

"Hyung! You look better then the last time I saw you!" The two laughed

 

 

"Let's go meet your lover shall we?"

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie! Hyung is here!" Changmin shouted as he closed the door and led Yunho inside to the living room, sitting him down on the chair. Kyuhyun came out of the kitchen and put the plates down.

 

 

"Hello Yunho ssi! I'm Cho Kyuhyun, Changmin's boyfriend" Kyuhyun bowed and gave a dazzling smile.

 

 

"Oh! No need to be so formal! Just call me hyung like Changmin."

 

 

"Ye-yes Yunho hyung." Yunho smiled at Kyuhyun as the 3 started on their lunch, Yunho's eyes not moving from Kyuhyun as they ate.

 

 

End of Flashback~

 

 

"How did I not see that.... Yunho hyung was acting strange that day...... "

 

 

A few days later it was said that Yunho hyung hung himself in him apartment,  holding a letter in his hands

 

 

"This is the only way to meet Jae....

I'm sorry Kyu.....I wanted to stop you...but it was too late.....

 

 

You've already given yourself to the devil....."

 

 

*The letter was not shown to Changmin until he was at part of the police force for a year.

 

 

"Yunho hyung.... why? Why did you do that......" I wiped my tears and carried on with the journey....

 

 

 

 

 

Aigooo!! I have nothing to say xDD The story of Yunho came to me half way through writing~ By the way Kyuhyun can't remember who Yunho was since he was too young~~

 

@kyuteukhyukhae : Does this answer your question of who told him the spell?

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3