Chapter 2: Missing

Taken

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I woke up and found Kyuhyun sleeping peacefully next to me. For the first time in a month I didn't have that dream....

 

"Kyuhyunnie~" I whispered into my lovers ear.

 

"Mmm...Minnie? What's wrong?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes a bit. "It's a saturday..Go back to sleep..."

 

"Kyuhyun...We were suppose to go shopping today!" I pouted at him.

 

"Oh...Ok! Let's get ready! Go take a bath while I go make breakfast." I stood for the bed. I hugged his back and dropped backwards, making us land on the bed again/." What are you doing?"

 

"I want to take a bath together..." I pouted, I moved off the bed and bribal lifted Kyuhyun off the bed and to the bathroom we went to have our bath. We made our way to the mall by car.

 

"Oh...Minnie I forgot to bring something.... You go on without me, I'll go home."

 

"But...But...."

 

"Minnie~ Come on~ I'l be ok! I'll wait for you at home ok?"

 

"Ok..Fine.." I pouted, as he left he kiss my pouting lips and went back to the car driving back. Once I brought everything I ran back into my house, eager to see Kyuhyun.

 

"KYUHYUN! I'M HOME!" I shouted...but there was no reply. I went around the house looking for him. "Kyuhyun....?" I walked into mine and my lover's bedroom only to find no one. "Kyuhyunnie? Where are you?" I started to panic. "KYUHYUN COME OUT! DON'T SCARE ME!"

 

I walked around, almost running around my house when there.. a black envelope on the window ledge, I opened it and read it's contents

 

Dear Changmin,

 

Thank you so much for letting us have back our little Kyuhyunnie.

Live well.

 

From ...............

 

"No...No..NO! KYUHYUN! GET OUT! DON'T SCAR ME! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I went to every place in the house, chucking anything that was in the way. However, after 4 hours of searching I finally broke down "Kyuhyun..." I sobs as I fell down onto me weak knees, hands on my face as the tears wouldn't stop.

 

Kyuhyun...Where did you go?.......

 

 

 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........................... Sad T.T -Sob sob + snifflies- Kyuhyunnie is gone? Where did he go? The next chappie shall reveal all!!

 

PS: I'm thinking of making this a really quick ficcie xDD Sooo it won't be as long as "My Fallen Angel" and "I'm Sorry..."

 

Comment's and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3