Chapter 7: Jung Yunho - Changmin's Brother... Who is he?

Taken

Yunho is 10 years older then Changmin..... I know....HUGE ... but, but.... Changmin doesn't know that~ You'll find out later! Here Changmin is 8 while Yunho is 18.

Warning~ If you guys believe in the devil and stuff like  that DO NOT SAY THE SPELL I AM USING UNDERNEATH! I searched up on Google "Real devil summoning spells" to make this seem more believeable... and because I'm horrible at thinking of spells..... I don't believe in stuff like  that but who knows! One of you guys might~

Just in case there is the warning! Alice doesn't want to get banned for AFF!!

 

 

Yunho's Pov

 

 

Flashback~

 

 

"Changmin ah! We need to go! Quickly!"  I shouted at my younger brother.  "YAH! JUNG CHANGMIN! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" I shouted once again since he didn't hear me the first time.

 

 

"Hyung...Where is Appa and Umma.....?" I heard Changmin cry, I kneeled down to face him.

 

 

"Changmin ah.... They aren't here anymore...we need to go...." I gave him my hand, it took a while but he took it. We started running, running away from the fire that is currently burning down mine and Changmin's village....Our parents have already been killed....we are the only one's left....

 

 

"Hyung....I can't...run any...more...." I heard Changmin coughing from the lack of air. It was no use..... there's nothing left but to sell myself to the devil.....

 

 

"Changmin ah.... Close your eyes and hold onto me ok? Think of a happy place..." 

 

 

"Why hyung?"

 

 

"We are going to be there very soon" I smiled. Changmin hung onto my legs, eyes shut, I gave him one last look and did the same.

 

 

 

NEMA.
REVEROF DNA WON SRUOY ERA YROLG DNA,
REWOP EHT,
MODGINK EHT ROF.
LIVE MORF SU REVILED TUB,
NOITATPMET OTNI TON SU DAEL DNA.
SU TSNIAGA SSAPSERT OHW ESOHT EVIGROF EW SA SESSAPSSERT RUO SU EVIGROF DNA DAERB YLIAD RUO YAD SIHT SU EVIG.
NEVEH NI SI TI SA HTRAE NO ENOD EB LLIW YHT EMOC MODGNIK YHT.
EMAN YHT EB DEWOLLAH, NEVAEH NI TRA OHW.
REHTAF RUO!

 

 

This was a secret spell in our village in case we ever had a dying wish that we wanted to fufill....however...the price was to sell our soul to the devil Lucifer.

 

 

"Changmin ah, whatever you do...I want you to cover your ears and keep your eyes shut ok?"

 

 

"O-ok hyung...." I held onto Changmin's hand tightly as I made my way forward, or what seems to be.........soon enough I was in front of him....Lucifer.

 

 

"Jung Yunho? I was waiting for you....What is your wish?"

 

 

"I want to......"I looked at Changmin "save my brother Changmin....."

 

 

"Ok...You know what the price is..."

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"Are you ready for it?"

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"Yunnie.....Since we are childhood friends....I'll make a deal with you....."

 

 

"Jae....it's fine...All I want is Changmin to be safe"

 

 

"Don't worry...This is for yours and his benefit, I'll let you stay alive with Changmin,,,,, but you'll stay at the age of 25....but....this will be the last time you see me...."

 

 

"Jaejoong! No!"

 

 

"Bye Yunho~" 

 

 

Poof~ I opened my eyes and there I was, as my 25 year old state in front of the Seoul enterance....Changmin still in his normal age.... Jaejoong...Why....You know how I feel for you...Why?...... I need to see you again......

 

 

"Changmin ah~ We're here. Lets go...."  Because of what happened Changmin has had nightmares about our village...I had no choice but to lock those memories with his mind....I worked like crazy to provide enough money for Changmin to live comfortable, but because of my form I had to hide myself from Changmin until he is old enough to see me like this..... I mean who wouldn't be freaked out to have a big brother suddenly get older.... I changed Changmin's surname since it was only our village with the surname Jung... I couldn't let the media get to him otherwise they'll suspect that we were the ones who burned down the village.... I told him we were adopted....he didn't mind so much which was a relief.

 

 

End Of Flashback~

 

 

Meeting Kyuhyun.....

 

 

I walked along the forest as I saw a little boy near the pond... I could see... he wasn't from here......I could tell that he was going to have the same outcome as me and Changmin... I have to...... if...if this happen....I might be able to meet Jaejoong again......

 

 

I told the little boy the spell.... As I disappeared into the woods, a sudden guilt came over me...

 

 

I tried to go back and tell the boy to forget about it but it was no use... He wasn't there anymore....

 

 

Guilt over came me as I saw him again....I heard about his village, I can tell by his surname Cho...It was him.... He seems so happy.... but he won't be for long... I'm sorry Kyuhyun...I'm sorry Changmin..... It's time for me to go back to Jaejoong.....

 

 

 

 

Soooo done~ Double update~~ (I think.....) This is a really bad chappie....

 

Sooo Jaejoong and Yunho were childhood friends because one day when Yunho was a kid, he saw Jaejoong playing in the pond by himself. Yunho feeling sorry for him went and offered to play with him. The 2 became friends, soon enough after 2 weeks Yunho felt something different about Jaejoong... love... when he was going to confess Jaejoong told him he has to go back...he was Lucifer... the 2 never saw each other after that but Yunho couldn't keep his mind away from Jaejoong at all....When Jaejoong said them 2 won't see each other...It killed Yunho... that's why he didn't really want to go with Changmin back to Earth.

Wew! There~~