Chapter 10: Anno Domini

Taken

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

Soon enough we were at the place we wanted to be... home....

 

 

Straight when me and Kyuhyun we back in earth, the first thing Kyuhyun did was call an ambulance... Since I was injured and in a lot of pain, all I could do wait obey...Trust me.. if it wasn't so bad I would have stay home with my little Kyuhyunnie...but...It wasn't something that a nice nap and some hot soup would cure..... I stayed in the hospital for a month before I was fully discharged. It seems that the time in the Abyss didn't affect any time gone by in Earth...... Well.... unlike Kyuhyun's 2 years, my time spent there was way shorter...

 

 

"Kyuhyunnie?" I called my lover as he packed the last of my clothes from the hospital wardrobe.

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"This will be the last time you leave me right?" I asked him

 

 

"Yup! I promise~ No more secrets~" He smiled. I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towrds me, capturing his soft lips.

 

 

"Good, because if you did.... I'll have to make sure to become EVEN stronger so we can go home quicker!" Kyuhyun giggled at me.

 

 

"Silly minnie!"

 

 

"And also so I don't need to stay in the hospital for so long!" I whined, pouting at my lover.

 

 

"Yes minnie~" We both shared a good laugh before watching the sunset from the hospital window.

 

 

"I love you minnie."

 

 

"I love you too my Kyuhyunnie~"

 

 

Everything was just so perfect...like 2 years ago... us here, right now..... it was like... as if nothing happened before...

With him in my arms... I was finally safe... I was finally home....

 

 

 

 

I wanted to make you guys a sweet chappie before this ficcie COMPLETELY ends xDD Short but sweet right? :3

 

CHANGKYU HWAITING! Now... on to my other ficcies~~~

 

Destined here I come~~ GUYS~ Check out my ficie Paranormal!!! It's going quiet well so far :3

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3