Chapter 5: 2 years later~~

Taken

Sorry for the major time skip! But for this story to continue I have to xDD

Warning~ If you guys believe in the devil and stuff like  that DO NOT SAY THE SPELL I AM USING UNDERNEATH! I searched up on Google "Real devil summoning spells" to make this seem more believeable... and because I'm horrible at thinking of spells..... I don't believe in stuff like  that but who knows! One of you guys might~

Just in case there is the warning! Alice doesn't want to get banned for AFF!!

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

It has been 2 years since Kyuhyun's disappearance. During that time, Changmin, keeping his promise, he trained day and night to get strong. He studied hard and managed to finish university earlier than his friends and went on to be the captain of the SS police squad of Seoul. Promising himself that once he thinks he's strong enough he'll find Kyuhyun. Every day for 2 years he's been wearing the same necklace that dropped out of Kyuhyun's diary......

 

 

Turns out there was another page....

 

 

 

*******

 

Minnie ah.... I don't want you to read this...but.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I found it.....

 

 

It was in my father's safe deposit... I don't know why...but it was there..... I wanted to go and see what Appa keeps in his safe so I went and found the stone....

I can't... I just can't..... If I tell Jaejoong Hyung that I found it... I have a feeling that he won't give me back my life.... I mean... Can you really bring back the dead?

Minnie... If you find this...Don't come for me... Don't... I don't want you to lose your life....

Keep the stone on you at all times... If you do... Jaejoong Hyung can't touch you.....

I love you Shim Changmin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's why he wore it for so long, not daring to take it off even in the shower..... it was a reminder to get back Kyuhyun, all this suffering these pass 2 years.... It won't be wasted....

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

"It's time....." I told myself. I look my phone out.

 

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RuBRa7hI63k/UU8w1pi-OvI/AAAAAAAAAnE/Atl2HL3MShE/s1600/tumblr_mb3xv0iitk1r8whw3o1_500.gif

 

 

I looked at the picture of Kyuhyun smiling. "Kyuhyun ah~ Wait for me... I'm coming to get you."  I put the phone in my pocket. I took out the necklace that was hidden under my shirt. I gripped on it hard, saying tha magic words...

 

 

NEMA.
REVEROF DNA WON SRUOY ERA YROLG DNA,
REWOP EHT,
MODGINK EHT ROF.
LIVE MORF SU REVILED TUB,
NOITATPMET OTNI TON SU DAEL DNA.
SU TSNIAGA SSAPSERT OHW ESOHT EVIGROF EW SA SESSAPSSERT RUO SU EVIGROF DNA DAERB YLIAD RUO YAD SIHT SU EVIG.
NEVEH NI SI TI SA HTRAE NO ENOD EB LLIW YHT EMOC MODGNIK YHT.
EMAN YHT EB DEWOLLAH, NEVAEH NI TRA OHW.
REHTAF RUO!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SOOOOOOOOOO HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT???!!!! I bet you wouldn't have guessed that the necklace was the stone xDD Kyuhyun got a shop to turn it into a shone to hide that fact that it's the Philosophiser’s stone..... Smart right? Aigoo Kyuhyunnie xDD
 
 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zHLQM41TF7g/UVYGNb6jyTI/AAAAAAAAArg/Mvnp6LixK5U/s1600/YellowTopazNecklace-w.bmp
 
Pretty~~~~
 
 
 
Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3