Chapter 3: Kyuhyun's Secret

Taken

Warning~ If you guys believe in the devil and stuff like  that DO NOT SAY THE SPELL I AM USING UNDERNEATH! I searched up on Google "Real devil summoning spells" to make this seem more believeable... and because I'm horrible at thinking of spells..... I don't believe in stuff like  that but who knows! One of you guys might~

Just in case there is the warning! Alice doesn't want to get banned for AFF!!

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

Flashback~

 

 

The boy of only 11 years ran as the fire engulfed his village, screams could be heard by his friends, family and local people which he knew. His brown lock waved as the air hit his body, his soft, milky white skin shined against the dark night, the fire was burning throughout the village giving the dark sky a light glow. Smoke created a new layer in the atmosphere, choking those who where to close to it, killing them slowly and painfully.

 

 

Stop.... Please...Stop...Someone....Save me...

 

 

The young boy stopped running as the fire now caught up to him, surrounding his path, he had no where to go.

 

 

Please....Who ever is there...Save me....

 

 

He knelt down, hands covering his ears, eyes close as he muttered a prayer someone gave him when he was 5

 

 

NEMA.
REVEROF DNA WON SRUOY ERA YROLG DNA,
REWOP EHT,
MODGINK EHT ROF.
LIVE MORF SU REVILED TUB,
NOITATPMET OTNI TON SU DAEL DNA.
SU TSNIAGA SSAPSERT OHW ESOHT EVIGROF EW SA SESSAPSSERT RUO SU EVIGROF DNA DAERB YLIAD RUO YAD SIHT SU EVIG.
NEVEH NI SI TI SA HTRAE NO ENOD EB LLIW YHT EMOC MODGNIK YHT.
EMAN YHT EB DEWOLLAH, NEVAEH NI TRA OHW.
REHTAF RUO!

 

 

He opened his eyes finding that the flames along with the village being swallow up by nothing but darkness.

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, what is it that you wish for?" A man stood before him, his white skin, even whiter then the young boy, his plum red lips with his ebony hair made his appearance absolutely beautiful. The man looked around 25 years old, he wore only a white night gown up to his ankles.

 

 

"Wh-who are you?" The young boy, Kyuhyun, fell back, moving away from the man he forced out a sentence.

 

 

"Oh..I haven't introduced myself. My name is Jaejoong. Nice to meet you, I'm here to fulfil your wishes." Jaejoong as a small bow before smiling at the boy.

 

 

"Jae-Jaejoong? What are you talking about? What wishes?" Jaejoong walked towards Kyuhyun, stretching out is arm Kyuhyun held it and stood up.

 

 

"Before I tell you anything....You need to know that  you are dead." Jaejoong said in a calm tone

 

 

"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun shouted, his voice echoed in the empty space before going back to his ear lobe.

 

 

"Yes, you died in the fire. You are currently in another dimension. The spell you chanted before is to summon someone..."

 

 

"Summon who?" He asked

 

 

"Lucifer."

 

 

"Wait....If the spell is to summon Lucifer...Then that means...." Kyuhyun covered his month with his hands to cover the shock he was in.

 

 

"Yes, my full name is Kim Lucifer Jaejoong." He smile at the younger boy, but in a split second his smile turned to an emotionless face.

 

 

"But..but..."

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun. I'm here to grant you your last wish. May it be wealth, invincibility in hell. The only thing I cannot do is give you eternal life."

 

 

"Wait.. In hell?"

 

 

"Yes, the second you summoned me. As soon as the first word of that spell came from your lips, the path of hell has already been created for you. There is no turning back. I suggest you make his wish a good one."

 

 

"You said that I can't have eternal life... How about just when I meet my soul mate?" Kyuhyun asked. Jaejoong's eyes suddenly went from brown to red, staring at nothing, soon his eyes went back to normal.

 

 

"How about this.... If you find something for me..I'll grant you your life back..However if you do not find it. I get to have you, your body, your soul, your everything." Jaejoong smirked. Kyuhyun gave it a long think, not knowing what is answer was going  be.

 

 

"Ok..."

 

 

"Good. You will have 10 human years to complete it. Fail, you know the consequences. The thing I want you to find is the philosophiser’s stone. That way I will be able to grant you eternal life.  We will come for you Kyuhyun. You have no where to hide." Jaejoong smirked, he took Kyuhyun's wrist burning a symbol on the left wrist he blew on it before turning around and walking into darkness. He disappeared as fast as he appeared.

 

 

"Remember Kyuhyun 10 years."

 

 

 

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OJQMU_DgntM/UUzC88o_d5I/AAAAAAAAAg8/Qic1xbGYOyA/s1600/The-Philosophers-Stone.jpg

Philosophiser’s stone