Chapter 1: The Dream

Taken

 

Changmin's Pov

 

After a long day the the university, me and Kyuhyun came back home exhausted. We were only 10 when we first met. For me it was love at first sight....I couldn't keep my eyes of him. Not once....I always had the feeling that if I did...he might get taken away from me...By who? I don't know...Maybe it's just me... Now we are both 21 years old and living together as lovers. We have been going out for 3 years now, in our first year we decided to move in together since I didn't want to be one second away from him...With his face, his body, him as a whole who wouldn't want him as their boyfriend. Luckily I got there first!

 

"Kyuhyun~ I'm hungry." I told him.

 

"What do you want to eat today?"

 

"Hm....How about some pasta? Carbonara? Please?"

 

"But... I'm not bothered to cook..." My lover whined.

 

"Pweese?" I did my best aegyo face on him, works every time.

 

"Fine..." I told you~. We made our way home after another 10 minutes of walking. There I ran to our sofa and jumped on it.

 

"Ahhh! Home at last!" I said, putting my face flat on the sofa while hugging a pillow.

 

"Minnie~ Have a rest for a bit. I'll wake you up when it's dinner time~"

 

"Ok Kyuhyunnie~" I ran upstairs to our room, not bothered to wash or anything I dove right to my bed and soon fell asleep.

 

Dream~

 

"MINNIE! MINNIE! HELP ME!! SAVE ME!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! Please!!" I heard Kyuhyun call me. There he was in front of me on the floor, looking as if someone was pulling him. I tried running over to him but a glass wall blocked my way. I could see Kyuhyun stretch his arm out to me, me doing the same thing but however hard I tried... I wasn't able to get closer in anyway...

 

"KYUHYUN! I'M COMING! WAIT FOR ME!" I shouted, banging to the wall as hard I as I could. He hands started hurting, badly...Blood could be seen coming out as the force of the collision between the wall and my fists were starting to peel the layers of my skin away. "!" I shouted.

 

"MINNIE! HELP!" He called out, tears rolled off his face.

 

"I'M COMING!" Suddenly, dark, twig like fingers grabbed onto Kyuhyun's body, pulling him back, suffocating him.

 

"MIMMMIE!! MMM!" He was choking....

 

"NO LET GO OF HIM! STOP! KYUHYUN!" I banged harder on the glass.

 

"You can't save him. You're too weak. He singed a contract with us...Leave him..." a deep voice said

 

"Contract? What contract?" Before I knew it both Kyuhyun and the dark aura was gone, vanished...into thin air... "KYUHYUN!"

 

End Of Dream~

 

"KYUHYUN!" I shouted as I woke up.

 

"Minnie?" I didn't realise that Kyuhyun was right next to me.

 

"Kyuhyun.." I pulled him into a tight hug.

 

"Minnie? What's wrong?" I heard him struggle a bit.

 

"Nothing..." I said as I loosened my grip on him.

 

"Dinner is ready~ Let's go eat!"

 

"Ok~" I jumped out of our bed, holding onto Kyuhyun's hands I walked with him downstairs and had our dinner.

 

"What's all this about?" He said as he held the hand that I was holding up.

 

"Nothing~ I just missed you~" I lied, giving him a fake smile. I could see he didn't believe me though...

 

"Ok..." We finished our dinner, sitting on the sofa we decided to watch a movie.

 

"Kyuhyun?" I called out to him.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You're never going to leave me..right?"

 

"Right. I'll stay by your side forever." 

 

"Good! Don't ever leave me..." I hugged him tightly. It was time for bed , we hobbed in together, once again I held onto Kyuhyun, making sure he fell asleep before I did...To be honest I really didn't want to sleep at all...I was too scared...

 

And scared I was right to be....

 

The dream came to me.....waking up in horror I was screaming Kyuhyun's name.

 

"Minnie! Are you ok? Minnie!" He said as he tried to calm me down.

 

"I'm...I'm ok..." I looked at the clock...4 am....

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes...Let's go back to sleep...."

 

 

Time skip~

 

 

It's been a month since I've had that dream...

 

Once month of screaming Kyuhyun's name...

 

One month of fear of losing my love...

 

My love...

 

My one and only....

 

"Minnie?" Kyuhyun called me, waking me up from my day dream.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you ok? I know I've been asking you a lot lately....but do you want to go an see a doctor or something?"

 

"No..I'm fine..."

 

"Ok..." He stayed silent a bit, looking at me "Good night Minnie. I love you." He gave me a peck on the lips before cuddling up to me, ready for bed. Once again staring up into space I was soon too tired to be kept awake.

 

"Contract...."

 

"Contract...."

 

"Contract......" I opened my eyes straight away, breathing deeply I looked over at Kyuhyun, hugging him even tighter.

 

"I love you Kyuhyun"

 

 

 

 

First chappie! How is it? What contract? :OO Poor minnie with his sleepless nights....

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3